Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) (67974 Views)

Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by LifeDrama: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerians have reacted to the news of the visit of Pastor Adeboye, to President Muhammadu Buhari in London.

Following the report, Nigerians have taken to social media to share their support and their displeasure of this visit.

Ugoo Ugochukwunyereoha said: "Hope you have accepted Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Muhammad will not save. Repent and ask for forgiveness of your evils against the children of the Most High God. You will see yourself coming back to life. A word is enough for the wise"

Onuchuckwu Leonard Emeka said:

"So, finally PASTOR Adeboye is into this scam? I wonder if its God or money he is serving.
Please uncle PMB should resume office Or resign.
He should also apologise to Nigerians for not keeping to his promises
."

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/nigerians-react-to-adeboye-visit-to-buhari-in-london-photos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by jakD: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
One thing I think I notice about this pastor Adeboye is that truth has been exhausted from his mouth.

TO THE MODERATORS

I'm sure either you guys are racists too or your senses are too low to understand that nairaland has become the greatest promoter of tribalism especially between the South, whichever one it may be but hence, do the needful to curb all these silly acts because it is not childish anymore rather silly. They turn everything to tribal war forgetting they're both South and same county men.

THANK YOU!

127 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by dulaman: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sai baba come back home.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by fk001(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
The pigs and idiots can't stop ranting

32 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by LifeDrama: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
More comments

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by fk001(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
ruggedised:

afonja skull miner we know who the real pigs are cheesy

I didn't call any names so you agreed that you and your kinsmen are pigs and idiots right?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by LifeDrama: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Comments

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by jakD: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
fk001:
The pigs and idiots can't stop ranting

ruggedised:

. God will save you all from this tribal war that has no profit.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by LifeDrama: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
More

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by imhere: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
I don't know what it is.. but I know he is a servant of God and has a personal relationship with God. Who knows if he is obeying instructions?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by TheKingdom: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Right from time Adeboye has been a scam. He, Oyedepo, TB Joshua and the likes have successfully distracted all of you folks from channeling your energy for revolution into church church church. Meanwhile they, the pastors have made billions from una, as well as money from governors, senators, and the likes, to continue to dupe you people and report to her Majesty how dumb the area of Niggas in the Nigger Area are.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by StOla: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
ruggedised:

So this pigs sobriquet really hurts you so much?

Well you have the hunchback of Biafra to blame for you predicament.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by tooth4tooth: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
The visit is already giving some people BP ,like the poster above me cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Homeboiy: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
I hope he told him what has happened in the country since he left. I hope he told him to resign and go home cause he needs rest....Am sendinq another person to him grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Life's Drama
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerians na chemical always reacting

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by obaival(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by cloud9usher: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerians!

What do we really want?

If FFK or Fayose come with lots of lies that Buhari is incapacitated or dead in London, lots of people would hail them for the information and all but now that Pastor Adeboye is in London for an event and counts it worthy to see our president they are still complaining.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Flashh: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
ruggedised:

But he didn't qoute you nor mention your name at first.

Learn to omit some things.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by IAmSkinny: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
We deserve to know exactly what the ailment affecting our President is.
Satanic secrets about photography. Don't open if you are not a photographer please.
http://www.fototech.com.ng/start-photography-business-nigeria-camera/
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Check the comments from the names u will know the people who are going around hating everything and everyone ...
I thought they had their country and president, i was not expecting them to be so concerned about another country's president.. Cant they concentrate on their country ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
jakD:
One thing I think I notice about this pastor Adeboye is that truth has been exhausted from his mouth.
SHUT UP! DONT SAY WHAT YOU DONT KNOW

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Must there be tribalism on all thread, is u people well at all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
The most important thing here is the "sound health" of Mr President, irrespective of whoever that went to London to visit him. The more we see ourselves beyond our religious, ethnic and political affiliation, the better for us as a country.
God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer / Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.