Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Are You Doing Your Plantation The Right Way? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Doing Your Plantation The Right Way? (418 Views)

Ever Lost A Job Doing The Right Thing? My Experience Doing One / Hard Work Does Not Pay If The Right Things Are Not Done / QUIT YOUR JOB THE RIGHT WAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Doing Your Plantation The Right Way? by Theminddigest: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Life comes in season just like the way weather does come. The dry season and wet season.

The life of an individual also rotates in this form, the dry season and the wet season, but for this presentation. I'll call it the 'sowing season and the harvest season'

Our Agriculturist knows best about this seasons, about sowing and harvest when it comes to planting. But a psychologist would definitely know about sowing in life and Harvesting what you sowed into your own life.

Full article on my blogsite: https://tmdigest.

(1) (Reply)

. / Stress In The Life Of A Doctor In India / Join The Intelligence Group (recruiting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.