Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,288 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

See Why Prostitude Sells 3 Month Old Baby For Just 50 000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Why Prostitude Sells 3 Month Old Baby For Just 50 000 (514 Views)

Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested / Police Arrest Man Who Tricks His Wife To Sell Baby For N150,000 [photo] / Mom And Daughter Steal And Sell Baby For N250k In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Prostitude Sells 3 Month Old Baby For Just 50 000 by dizzyime: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ebute Meta Chief Magistrates’ Court on Friday sentence a 22-year-old prostitute, name Blessing Udoh, to jail custody for “selling” her three-month old baby for N50,000.

Udoh is facing a two-count charge of engaging in commercial sex and unlawfully traffic of a baby.

Police Prosecutor Kehinde Omisakin alert the court that the said blessing udoh committed the offences on June 30 at 6m. in Abattoir area of Oko-Oba in Abule Egba, Lagos.
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/trends/see-prostitude-sells-3-month-old-baby-just-50-000/

Re: See Why Prostitude Sells 3 Month Old Baby For Just 50 000 by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2017
my first day on NL and I made two front-page and also FTC
Our village ppl,I told you I'll always make it,u can only try but I will always be victorious
I dedicate this FTC to my proprietor in Primary School,you always believed in me
I also dedicate it to my Pastor for teaching me to be patient
I dedicate to the Prostitute for selling a Child
I dedicate to the Op for creating the trade
I finally dedicate it to the ppl below me,am in the toilet and you know what...?I will shit for una head

back to the topic:Dear prostitute after selling the baby,I'll remind you of it 20yrs later in Shiloh when u will be begging God even if its a slowpoke but for now
kontinue
(but how did I write all these lines without reading the post (the hustle is real)and to the future FTC keep hustling,who did it for me will also remember u

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!! / One Nigerian Among Three Drug Dealers Held, 5 Kg Heroin Seized / See Face Of Las Vegas Gun Man Who Killed 59 People And Injured 527 Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.