Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Question For Fayose, Ffk And The Acting President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For Fayose, Ffk And The Acting President (513 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Fayose, Ffk And The Acting President by RichEstate(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
I was on my way home from school when I saw a boy raining curse on a boy of his age but well built. People around were trying to prevent him from advancing toward the calm boy, but he was blinded by his anger and he threw punches at the two older people trying to restrain him. About half of the gathering shouted, 'let him go'. Simultaneously, the people holding him released his arms and off he went towards the well composed opponent...You want to know what happened to him?
He was flattened by few punches that landed on his jaw...
I think Nnamdi Kanu is fast approaching that stage but I have no message for him before his sympathisers starts asking what concerns Yoruba with Biafra. I will rather ask our man with presidential ambition a simple question: PRESIDENT FAYOSE, A MAN CALLED NNAMDI KANU CONSTITUTED BIAFRA SECRET SERVICE WITHIN THE TERRITORY YOU ARE GOVERNING, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

In my opinion, Femi Fani-Kayode is more intelligent and more strategic than Fayose and should have a good answer: Dear sir, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF YOU WERE THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF ODUDUWA YOU WERE AGITATING FOR?

TO THE ACTING PRESIDENT
Dear leader, when many Nigerians are at the brink of taking your party to abattoir to be sluttered, you are one of, if not the only one we look up-to to wave the magic wand.
As a Senior Advocate, what would you call what Kanu, who was seven months old in his mother's womb when biafra war started in 1967, just did?
Becoming a doormat is not a sign of humility, it is a sign of weakness.
It is the day referendum is conducted that Kanu will know he has been betrayed.
Just like the boy in the story was released, I wish Kanu is released to be given a sucker punch at referendum. No igbo wants him as leader. He lacks the qualities, only stubbornness like the one that killed Pharaoh.
Re: Question For Fayose, Ffk And The Acting President by Sirjamo: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2017
If anyone should ask for a referendum, definitely; not that albino. Who is he to dictate to Nigeria? if I were Buhari, that fool will be in Somalia by now.
Re: Question For Fayose, Ffk And The Acting President by kmaxx(m): 12:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Question For Fayose, Ffk And The Acting President by julietm123: 2:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Sirjamo:
If anyone should ask for a referendum, definitely; not that albino. Who is he to dictate to Nigeria? if I were Buhari, that fool will be in Somalia by now.
Nigeria never recover from putting him in kuje you are talking about Somalia.
Anybody can ask for referendum. We are in a democracy so every man should have a voice.
Re: Question For Fayose, Ffk And The Acting President by theophorus(m): 4:57am On Aug 19, 2017
...Hmmm!

Please, where is Lere or Broda Ayodele and Broda Kayode to come and answer this questions...

#Mature Men don't make "Noise"/Do Gragra.
#Gentleness is not cowardice.
Re: Question For Fayose, Ffk And The Acting President by qubie(m): 5:17am On Aug 19, 2017
theophorus:
...Hmmm!

Please, where is Lere or Broda Ayodele and Broda Kayode to come and answer this questions...

#Mature Men don't make "Noise"/Do Gragra.
#Gentleness is not cowardice.

True

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Not Feasible In Nigeria / Boko Haram Taunts Army: Your 40 Days Over But We’re Still In Sambisa / For Igbos And Biafrans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.