Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road (28922 Views)

Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) / Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) / Bus Rams Into A Bush On Enugu Road, Somersaults 3 Times, Many Injured (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by chigoizie7(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
To think that some people are already supporting the actions of both the cows and the herders.

If the herder was right, why did he start running?
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by jackpot(f): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
k
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by concho(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tomorrow, ds one wl say dt diaz no job . "main load".......issorite
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by BlueRayDick: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Abeg when did college of education graduates start going for NYSC?
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by chiiraq802(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Immatex:
An accident not an attack please.
correct...thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by chiiraq802(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
concho:
Tomorrow, ds one wl say dt diaz no job .
"main load".......issorite
na enugu pple naaaa...dem lyk to swap R for L and L for R...
Rat>Lat

Lies>Ries....#lmao.....
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by churchee: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Stylz69:
Cattle do not rush into the roads. This isn't to say that it is proper for livestock to cross major roads but road users need to be more aware! I see them many times in a hurry to meander through cattle crossing road impatiently. Note this: if a car hits a cattle, the cattle will win.

Are you sure you have ever been on the highway?
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by donbenie(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Stylz69:
Cattle do not rush into the roads. This isn't to say that it is proper for livestock to cross major roads but road users need to be more aware! I see them many times in a hurry to meander through cattle crossing road impatiently. Note this: if a car hits a cattle, the cattle will win.
Cattle are animals and can rush into the roads If they become Excited for whatever reason and I have such a situation leading to multiple accidents of which our bus was the first to be involved..
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Godsate: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
What remain is for Fulani to take over their state house. And the citizen are here on Niraland running mouth while Fulani herdsmen are in charge of their state.

Before the end of the week now their governor will pay the herdsmen millions for the cattle that was involved in the accident.
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
you would have chased after the Fulani herdman's and send him back to his ancestors, I can't survive this kind of accident and allow the Ediot to continue enjoying this free fresh air, Buhari will never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Stylz69(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
hugafella:

If I say you're retarded now, it will look like I don't like you. Have u heard of the word FEDERAL HIGHWAY? It's also called freeway in the USA. It's for vehicles on high speed. You don't cross it anyhow. In Malaysia, (the family of )whoever is killed on a highway will pay the car owner (or his family) in the event of an accident involving humans crossing highways indiscriminately. Please stop making excuses for cows. You are a human being nah. Or are you a cow?

Since you wish to quote what is obtainable in the west, there is also something known as Hazard Perception. When you want to apply for a U.K. Driving license you do a CBT which includes Hazard perception. I am pretty sure these cattle didn't just appear on the road, they must have been visible from a distance. A careful driver will recognize this to be a hazard and begin to slow down just in case they decide to encroach on the road. Truthfully most our drivers lack this skill. Let me give you an example, I was driving a saw a mum and her little child on the central reservation waiting to cross. I saw them from afar and began to slow down cos I recognized a hazard; the little girl may cross.... and she did try to cross but because I was aware of this I was slow enough to stop before hitting her. That is hazard perception!
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by wtfcoded: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
shocked
Cow 4 match sh!t comot 4 ur bodi.
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by vic4real22: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Stylz69:

Since you wish to quote what is obtainable in the west, there is also something known as Hazard Perception. When you want to apply for a U.K. Driving license you do a CBT which includes Hazard perception. I am pretty sure these cattle didn't just appear on the road, they must have been visible from a distance. A careful driver will recognize this to be a hazard and begin to slow down just in case they decide to encroach on the road. Truthfully most our drivers lack this skill. Let me give you an example, I was driving a saw a mum and her little child on the central reservation waiting to cross. I saw them from afar and began to slow down cos I recognized a hazard; the little girl may cross.... and she did try to cross but because I was aware of this I was slow enough to stop before hitting her. That is hazard perception!
stop talking like a perfect being ok? u were able to slow down not because u are so perfect, but for his grace that radiated over u.
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Stylz69(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
vic4real22:
stop talking like a perfect being ok? u were able to slow down not because u are so perfect, but for his grace that radiated over u.

He who? I am the one operating the machine, I am the one licensed. The sooner we stop relying on his grace and living up to our responsibilities the better. So his grace wasn't radiating over this driver? How does he chose who to radiate his grace over?
May his grace fall on you
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
OneHead:
Nelson Ikenna, A corp member serving at Abakiliki Ebonyi today had a fair share of the herdsmen offer to the people of Enugu, The mathematics graduate of Federal college of education Umunze affiliated to UNIZIK took to facebook to give his testimony,

According to him, No life was lost or major injury sustained among all the passengers in the bus… Lucky them

This is what he wrote

On my way back from Abakaliki diz evening, along Enugu road, herds of cattle (not less than 15 in number) rushed from no where and collided with our 14 sitter bus, which was on a very high speed, only one person sustained a slight injury. Immediately we alighted from the vehicle, he started running and his cows followed him, but we didn’t stop, we ran after him in the thick bush, and my brain came bk to me and whisper ‘ what if snake con bite u” na so I receive sense con go bk to main LOAD. Fulani herdsmen nearly killed us but God saved us… I bless ur name lord.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/corp-survives-herds-attack-enugu-rd/

He's not just a graduate, he's a College of Education graduate - meanin' he'll be teachin' the next generation very soon.

If they don't get jobs now, they'll start screamin' "unemployment" up & down
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by hisgrace090: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Must Nigerian corpers involve in every bad news?
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by viktooh(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
God safes... I'm happy for u bro
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by Vokians(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
"in high speed..." to the extend that the driver did not notice the cattles. High speed and reckless driving are the major causes of road accident. Thank God for saving them.
Re: Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road by concho(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
chiiraq802:
na enugu pple naaaa...dem lyk to swap R for L and L for R...
Rat>Lat

Lies>Ries....#lmao.....
anambra nt enugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) / Snows: Abroad-Based Nigerian YouTuber Faces A Hard Day (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.