Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Let Me Help You Buy It Cheap In The North Katsina And Kaduna State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let Me Help You Buy It Cheap In The North Katsina And Kaduna State (547 Views)

Buy Cows And Goats from the north / $150million OLAM Integrated Feedmill And Poultry In Kaduna State (Photos) / Kaduna State Commissions Tomato Pack House (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help You Buy It Cheap In The North Katsina And Kaduna State by jay7(m): 4:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Harvesting time will soon be here, definitely agricultural products will be push into the market, contact me with the product you want and let me do the feasibility research, buy it and send it to you.

*NOTE*

I will charge 10% of every full purchase but it's negotiable and it depends on the product.

for now its only agric product and feedmill ingredients like
Maize
Beans
Soya beans
Onions
Millet
Maize offal
Rice offal
Groundnut cake
Wheat offal

Or any agric product that is cheaper in Katsina and Kaduna state

pls note that I will not be responsible for transportation.

for further questions
what'sapp me 08069577231 or check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Thailand Rice Available For Sale In Large Quantity / To All FADAMA Awardees, Contact To Get Your Location. / Fairly Used 96 Birds Battery Cages For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.