Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election (1218 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others / Nigeria Army Begins Crackdown On Ipob, Others / Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by IfeyNeme: 4:48am On Aug 19, 2017
IPOB, others to adopt candidate for Anambra election

Pro-Biafra groups are now in battle to adopt a candidate for the forthcoming Anambra gubernatorial election - The group are said to be locked in a battle of support for aspirants jostling for the governorship seat in the state

The IPOB is said to be mindful of the roles former minister Osita Chidoka played in the fulfilling of the bail condition and eventual release of its leader Nnamdi Kanu Major pro-Biafra groups are now in battle to adopt a candidate for the forthcoming Anambra gubernatorial election, NAIJ.com gathered.

The struggle between the groups comes ahead of Saturday, August 19, governorship primaries of the United Progressive Party (UPP) for the November 18, 2017 Anambra governorship election.

The groups, sources said are locked in a battle of support for the two aspirants jostling for the governorship ticket of the party.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1121011-pro-biafra-groups-battle-adopt-anambra-gubernatorial-candidate.html
Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by sarrki(m): 4:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Igbos are fraudsters

I said it

Sooner or later KANU will contest for local government chairmanship

3 Likes

Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by meezynetwork(m): 5:04am On Aug 19, 2017
Lol
Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by sarrki(m): 5:10am On Aug 19, 2017
qubie:
I just they OBSERVE

When I was enlightening most of our guys

They felt I am too hard on them

We can all see that Igbos is MMM

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 19, 2017
IfeyNeme:
[s]IPOB, others to adopt candidate for Anambra election

Pro-Biafra groups are now in battle to adopt a candidate for the forthcoming Anambra gubernatorial election - The group are said to be locked in a battle of support for aspirants jostling for the governorship seat in the state

The IPOB is said to be mindful of the roles former minister Osita Chidoka played in the fulfilling of the bail condition and eventual release of its leader Nnamdi Kanu Major pro-Biafra groups are now in battle to adopt a candidate for the forthcoming Anambra gubernatorial election, NAIJ.com gathered.

The struggle between the groups comes ahead of Saturday, August 19, governorship primaries of the United Progressive Party (UPP) for the November 18, 2017 Anambra governorship election.

The groups, sources said are locked in a battle of support for the two aspirants jostling for the governorship ticket of the party.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1121011-pro-biafra-groups-battle-adopt-anambra-gubernatorial-candidate.html[/s]

sarrki:
[s]Igbos are fraudsters

I said it

Sooner or later KANU will contest for local government chairmanship[/s]

Afonjas at it again....these people mennn. SMH

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by muyibaba222(m): 5:20am On Aug 19, 2017
lol
Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by QueenSekxy(f): 5:24am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

afonja propaganda. .sarrki always first to comment on any Biafra news..both fake and the ones cooked through their afonja brown roof backyards

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by sarrki(m): 5:29am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

afonja propaganda. .sarrki always first to comment on any Biafra news..both fake and the ones cooked through their afonja brown roof backyards

When I see an advanced ipob miscreants

I flow with ceaseless Tacitus

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by QueenSekxy(f): 5:32am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

When I see an advanced ipob miscreants

I flow with ceaseless Tacitus
APC can't feed you again go and join your protesting Muslim brothers in KANO! !Nairaland chief of ZOMBIES

7 Likes

Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by dudebuck: 5:50am On Aug 19, 2017
fake news

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by Lloydfather(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

APC can't feed you again go and join your protesting Muslim brothers in KANO! !Nairaland chief of ZOMBIES
hihihihihihi u will kill this zombie with this ur comment

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by headhunter1: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims can lie o. Even Shaytan will be shocked at this lie. Anyway anything to discredit Ipob is good in the eye of Allahrudeeen! Insha Allabukun! Anti-Ipob seriki!

grin grin

general midol

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by attackgat: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2017
IPOB is not interested in the politics of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by jacyhelen(f): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
In Hausa man Language,Fakest News...Saraki pls go and die!!!!!
Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by Mazeltovscotty(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

hahahahahahahahah this scam pass MMM own oo

Re: IPOB, Others To Adopt Candidate For Anambra Election by brize(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
This yoruba media should focus their attention to ogun , osun, lagos and other south.waste states... the energy they exuberate in publishing fake news about IPOB and KANU, if that same e-naiji is channelled (Pun intended) towards the liberation and countering of the yoruba muslims skull mining business in those states, by now there would have been drastic reduction of SKULLARSHIP in those areas.

(1) (Reply)

How I Contributed To Hunger and Poverty In Nigeria – Dino Melaye Reveals / Restructuring: APC Present 12 Point Of Agenda To Nigerian / Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.