Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One (25086 Views)

Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) / Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy 6.8m Farm In Ogun, Injure One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by symbianDON(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
shey it is religious beating grin no need to complain na

1 Like

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
God will continue to punish Nigeria government officials and politicians for mismanaging taxpayers money meant to bring developments to the electorates, unnecessary.

Buhari wasted 2016/17 health care sector budgets to improve London's health facilities and economy.

APC mismanaging Nigeria's taxpayers money unnecessary.

APC government and their zombies will soon look for another ways to create distractions.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
cowards I hope Saudi police rough handled them like criminals, they think that they are in Nigeria where they cowed everyone the way they want... Ndi ugwu na iberibe TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Einl:
History 101

Before the Tran-Atlantic Slave Trade, Arab Muslims imported black slaves from Africa and saw black Africans as sub humans.

Bonus fact:

Even today in the Arab world, there is a caste system where blacks are the lowest, even camels hold a higher position than black people. That is one of the reasons South Sudan left Sudan.

Bro, your message would fly over the average 'religious' black man's head coz he is brain dead, Arabs are still trying to exterminate South Sudan, the disgust they have for blacks is from the Koran (which was lifted from the Bible), the curse of Ham to Canaan, that he shall be 'servants of servants', but foolish black men won't even read the books they claim to follow, that is why it was so easy for the christians and muslims to engage in pre and post trans-atlantic slavery for so long. Unfortunately religion would never end because it peddles heaven and hell to the weak minded, coz only a weak minded brain dead fool would believe his ancestors are in hell for not knowing a jewish carpenter man and an arab warlord, abeg make i go collect sunshine from the creator wey no need church mosque or shrine, creator wey don dey before Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, Ifa, Christianity, Buddhism, and all the other imagined religion and wey go dey after,
That is why people that claim to talk to god are either mad men or men of god, not much difference if you ask mesmiley

1 Like

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by bejeria101(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mumu pligrims una sniff una solutiön and codeine una go para for saudi them go beat shege comot for una cow brain

1 Like

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by okerekeikpo: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
ashkenking:
c rhyme, u b Ice prince brother?
how dare you compare me with an upcoming artist? I go wound u o
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by olayinka63: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
okerekeikpo:
U left ur country to an unknown place to go and stone a stone with a stone, I taya for Africans o,slave mentality
You mean people from US and other European countries are also on "slave mentalities", because they're also stoning the stone.
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
what business do this Almajiri still have in Medina again I thought London is their new Medina , Abuja House London their new Mecca while dullard Muhammadu bull-hari their new prophet .... this people are really confuse TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by okerekeikpo: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
olayinka63:

You mean people from US and other European countries are also on "slave mentalities", because they're also stoning the stone.
u want to tell me that we don't have stupid people in US and other European countries?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by AlBaqir(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Saudi government owes us an explanation and a proper investigation for this assault on our citizen.

# Am afraid you might wait till kingdom come. Even when thousands of people died in the last two Hajj as a result of poor management, Saudi Government never apologised. There is no difference between SA police and Naija Police.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by SOFTENGR: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
sexbomb:
The Arab Muslim no send dem.
And they will still worship the Arab muslims, adopt their dressing even when when it's not compatible with our weather.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by priestchurch(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Who send dem?..

1 Like

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by nNEOo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Is head mining part of it too?

Pardon him.......I think he meant Beheading undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by codemaniacs: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
kk
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by modsfucker: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
okerekeikpo:
U left ur country to an unknown place to go and stone a stone with a stone, I taya for Africans o,slave mentality

grin
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
It serves them right,next time they won't go to another man's land to serve God
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Absolute nonsense is it bcus we are black that Y we are been maltreated anyhow
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by Jarus(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
It is not out of place to be randomly picked after general checks, especily for people who did were curiousky relaxed and checked last.

I and 2 other Nigerian pilgrims were picked for extra search in same Madina airport last year. We were the last to undergo the general checks.i dont like rushing.

Our passport were ceased and we were taken to another room for extra check. I underwent scan twice. I was relaxed because I didnt have anything to fear.

I had similar experience of extra search un Edinburgh airport in Scotland in 2013.

Just cooperate with them. I guess rhe Nasarawa pilgrims were uncooperative

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
okerekeikpo:
how dare you compare me with an upcoming artist? I go wound u o
. Lol. I be wan connect u to a record label, but since u b superstar, I rest ma case..
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by shehuaz: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/saudi-police-beat-nasarawa-pilgrims-injure-one/210662.html

Jo
why this happened, let investigate the matter and charge them for maltreating our dear citizens. Nigerians will not by all means take it for granted.
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by shehuaz: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
[/quote] why this happened, let investigate the matter and charge them for maltreating our dear citizens. Nigerians will not by all means take it for granted.
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by Iamzik: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
When will Saudi people start visiting Nigeria?
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by okerekeikpo: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
ashkenking:
. Lol. I be wan connect u to a record label, but since u b superstar, I rest ma case..
calm down bros
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by jrusky(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
So Saudi too has joined in the where Nigeria are being beaten up isn't? So to go and serve God is now a crime and a pilgrim has to be beaten up is that right?

I can't wait till the day God will give us a better leader that will bring dignity back to Nigeria citizen anywhere around the world because I was somehow thinking Oh with Buhari level of no nonsense a little sanity will return back to Nigeria but so unfortunate Buhari fell my hands and lot of people hands he left every other things and was chasing around pdp who refused to cross over to his useless party and allowed the entire system to collapse and to add insult to the wound he is now in UK snapping pictures.

Same way Iran was threatening Nigeria because of that terrorist called Sakazky or Sakozky or Shit Leader, South African killed Nigerians at will hate and no respect everywhere around the world, when even the president can packed empty private jet that belong to the nation on another man's land and has accumulated over half of a Million pounds(£500,000) in arrears and yet some baboon are still supporting him and the world are looking and laughing at us why won't they treated Nigeria like pooh when our president is already a pooh.

I thnk una don go una Saudi see as dem dey handle una. Nice one.
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by nizetee: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
okerekeikpo:

3 zeros = zero! cool
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
'Not indiscriminate ' double negative
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by omenyili: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dem 4 kukuma kill dem
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by olayinka63: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
okerekeikpo:
u want to tell me that we don't have stupid people in US and other European countries?
Similitude of those you considered stupid is rulliing you empty wisdom head in Nigeria.
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by NabeelAbu: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
many are insane of their can comment s
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by SlayerForever: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
hooli:
How I left the thread...

Epic my brother! Epic!
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by win2kwire: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Well if you are stupid enough to believe in a religion founded by a terrorist called mohammed, enjoy the terror you get in that country!
Re: Saudi Police Beat Nasarawa Pilgrims, Injure One by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:13am On Aug 20, 2017
Abi they carried their nigerianism to Saudi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) / 20-Year-Old Man Arrested Over Death Of Girlfriend In Jigawa / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.