Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London (56445 Views)

Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by Sagay212: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2017
They have turned the president to a piece of art. People just go there to snap pictures with him.
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by sambisa5: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Realkenny:
People Say They Care For This Country And The President But If You Really Care For The President You Would Ask Him To Resign

Just Look at This, Its So Pathetic..

exactly,,,, let him resign and go treat himself.
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by adellam16(f): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2017
emmyw:
I Hate No One, But This Is Rubbish, Posting Pictures For Us Daily, What Does It Mean? Maybe I Should Fry Beans Ni? Is This How Other President Post Pictures Daily? This Man Should Get Back To Work, We Have Seen His Pictures, It Will Only Contribute Nothing To The Problem Of This Country, President That Has No Shame, Blind Leaders
The guy is very ill. Nigerians aer saying he is dead. this is the best the poor guy can do so people will know he is ill and still alive. also cool down. no be for here we go dey rant dey shout say buhari must resign. did u join in the protest or u just stayed home dishing out insults to the internet?
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by bandad: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Picture president
Very useless somebody
You, your father and ofcourse all your entire family are useless.
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by Beetobee(f): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Picture president
Very useless somebody
I understand your feelings especially as you come come from a set of useless ancestors!
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by adellam16(f): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Metox:
Our problem in this country is that we don't like good good leaders. Get well Mr President
r they not all hypocrites? because some people said one thing, they are following. the man himself they do not know. forgetting that there are cabals who run this country. all na buhari. SMH for them
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by diegwu01: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2017
The more pictorial proof we have that PMB is alive and well the more Pained some become.. grin grin grin grin

Haters! wishing someone dead because he defeated an inept GEJ
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Fadiga24:
This man surely wants to die on seat, look at how unhealthy he looks.
Just imagine! his health is deteriorating. he's not suppose to be working again, old age has catch up with him or else he might die on seat (God forbid). He should just resign it's better that way than for him to die on seat!
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by okenwaa(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Change ur style,anoda style.....be like d@!!!!!be like d@!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by donchijoz(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Naija, I laugh

Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by Prestige16(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2017
Who has watched the movie "THE WALKING DEAD"?
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by djbussy(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2017
As you can see from this images , I use technology to rule my country. So why should I be in Nigeria when I am sick? I don't wanna die like Abacha.

Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2017
This useless cowards has turn London to their new mecca and Muhammadu buhari their new prophet Muhammad TUFIAKWA
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by megareal: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2017
W hat is refreshing about this pix? undecided
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by prodekul(f): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

London has a new museum called Abuja house.... Where thousands of visitors troop in daily to see a statue called buhari....

chaai, there is God ooooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by chymes0359(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Angelanest:

The president who looked refreshed posed for a picture with the duo.

Some people are wicked for using that kind of Adjective(''who look refreshed'') to qualify a Noun(PMB)..
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by navyseal2220: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2017
EntMirror:
I'm not a hater but our president looks like dry fish. What's wrong?

LOL

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by GOFRONT(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2017
I could Rrmember way bak then when all people were askin for is Buhari's picture
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by uridiwan(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Dubby6:
angry The president who looked refreshed posed for a picture with the duo.
How does this Nigga look refreshed? Una wicked oo That other guy ugly as Bleep dammit
show is your daddy picture at 75
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by uridiwan(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Dubby6:
angry The president who looked refreshed posed for a picture with the duo.
How does this Nigga look refreshed? Una wicked oo That other guy ugly as Bleep dammit
show us your daddy picture at 75
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by uridiwan(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Prestige16:
Who has watched the movie "THE WALKING DEAD"?
I heard your father died at 49
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by uridiwan(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
This useless cowards has turn London to their new mecca and Muhammadu buhari their new prophet Muhammad TUFIAKWA
show us your daddy picture at 75 if its not true he died at the age of 49 with stroke
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2017
uridiwan:
show us your daddy picture at 75 if its not true he died at the age of 49 with stroke

Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by megafone: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Baba wey don dey browse grin

Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by Awaja(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Looking refreshed indeed
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by 8stargeneral: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2017
U called dis refreshed maybe u need a google
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2017
Iam yet to learn of any of his daughters who is not pretty.
Re: President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London by Magnitki: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

London has a new museum called Abuja house.... Where thousands of visitors troop in daily to see a statue called buhari....

Is it not shameful that you still remain in a country that has statue as a president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? / 10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Fire Power / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.