Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit (38878 Views)

Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection / Bloody Clash Between Fayose And Olujimi Supporters In Ekiti State / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by Clever2: 12:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Simple lifestyle too sweet, keep you younger

1 Like

Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by oyakhilomeh(m): 12:35am On Aug 20, 2017
Mynd44:
Only a Nigerian politician will visit a construction site in shorts, sandals, and no protective gear.

Just imagine a boulder comes flying or he steps on a nail
Na everything una day complain about and make comparison. Can't we do things out own Nigerian way again. Let me come and be going shocked

1 Like

Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by Leez(m): 12:47am On Aug 20, 2017
crazysaint:
shocked

The last picture though

who else notice the brown roof.

NwaAmaikpe hwfr
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by banmee(m): 12:49am On Aug 20, 2017
Oblitz:
this man is a good man.

we're working on making stamped concrete cheaper than paving stones......very soon, everybody would afford stamped concrete........
meanwhile call me if you need the most durable floor that'll last for ever grin

Smh.
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by banmee(m): 12:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Gnwuashi:
Fayose my man

And that is why you all are suffering as a people. You don't know what leadership is hence anyone can be a leader to you. Even a dog.

1 Like

Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by shegra58: 1:23am On Aug 20, 2017
Oblitz:
this man is a good man.

we're working on making stamped concrete cheaper than paving stones......very soon, everybody would afford stamped concrete........
Nothing last forever,where is yesterday ark of Noah?? grin grin
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by Siscooh: 1:23am On Aug 20, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Useless man telling his useless supporters that could not think with their brain that Buhari is on life support & that he has eleven picture to back it up and they believe him.

And still could not release just one until baba comes back

Nigeria politicians playing politics with everything even human life.

He will say something tomorrow now and still expect his clueless supporters to believe it.
Can God not bring a man on life support back to life? Instead of thanking God, we are quarrelling. He ought not to have said that but now
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by Eluwilussit(m): 1:44am On Aug 20, 2017
Mynd44:
Only a Nigerian politician will visit a construction site in shorts, sandals, and no protective gear.

He can wear shorts but he definitely needed steeltoed boots, hard hat and safety goggles. Nevertheless, he is a grassroot politician. grin grin grin
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by psp2pc(m): 1:44am On Aug 20, 2017
pardon me if am wrong, but I haven't really seen him commission any major project since he began his tenure. it is only this bridge that he keeps inspecting? most of his projects are just smokescreen to show he is working.
apart from this bridge and one other rural road which I don't think he has completed I haven't seen anything tangible he has done yet.
I may be wrong, so please anyone here to enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by akigbemaru: 1:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Angelanest:
Governor Ayodele Fayose, inspecting the level of work done at the site of the ongoing flyover construction, with him are the state PDP chairman Bar. Gboyega Oguntuwase and Hon commissioner for Works and Transportation, Mrs Funmilayo Ogun on Friday.

Source' https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/governor-fayose-inpects-ongoing-fly-over-construction.html
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by deenee: 3:05am On Aug 20, 2017
psp2pc:
pardon me if am wrong, but I haven't really seen him commission any major project since he began his tenure. it is only this bridge that he keeps inspecting? most of his projects are just smokescreen to show he is working.
apart from this bridge and one other rural road which I don't think he has completed I haven't seen anything tangible he has done yet.

You are not wrong......it's the same flyover he has been inspecting for the past two years.

He is owing both workers and pensioners and has not done any single project in the State.
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by EmekaBlue(m): 3:59am On Aug 20, 2017
u for wear camouflage cap na grin

funny man...but these south-waste states can be dirty and ancient ehn..na only lagos dem go dey make mouth which is almost like no man's land
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by Oluwatobiloba96(m): 5:00am On Aug 20, 2017
Ride on OSOKO
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by reality84: 5:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Oblitz:
this man is a good man.

abi oo
am interested
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by kabillion(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Mynd44:

gutter talk
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by israelmao(m): 6:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Show them how to mingle with the common.
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
Hmm d man is good o.. in my state my governor nor dey inspect anything.. with his big stomach.. jst saying.. undecided

Which governor is that??
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by Freshpage(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2017
The last picture. Look at how unhealthy that environment is. why construct a flyover when the people are living in abject poverty.
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by princetom1(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Mynd44:

Him go school? Don't bother
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Fayose inspecting this okada bridge like forever...just this one project in inauguration...Ekiti on pause

Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by psp2pc(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2017
politics of hate has really blinded some set of people, to even adopt this con-man as their role model and mentor.
I don't worship or praise politicians, but seeing some NLanders on here praising this dude is a big blow to the youths sanity.
reason why he is their role model isn't because of his policies or performance but because he abuses buhari. it is really a shame.

deenee:

You are not wrong......it's the same flyover he has been inspecting for the past two years.

He is owing both workers and pensioners and has not done any single project in the State.

2 Likes

Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by psp2pc(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Eluwilussit:

He can wear shorts but he definitely needed steeltoed boots, hard hat and safety goggles. Nevertheless, he is a grassroot politician. grin grin grin

grassroot politician my azz. he is a grassroot tactician.
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by nagod5(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2017
GET PAID for LEADINg to a BUYER. tonnes of agro products for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact m
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by bilulu(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2017
Mynd44:

just say u hate dis man.... he should ve come wit agbada like most governors do right? BTW howqny governors do come to site wit jean, safety boots n other protective devices? una jux hate dis man for nothing yet u can't achieve his height.... if u like ban me for speaking countering ur anger
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by felifeli: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2017
oluwafestus:
Make una tell Mr governor make he dey pack him thing well well before going for inspection.

Gay alert!
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by CodedTobx(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Oga Fayose just resign now

Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by Splashme: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2017
nduboss:
My man . I just like dis man

Me too

1 Like

Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by mokt(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2017
He is stupid
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by shigishege: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Mynd44:

watin com be ya own. e concern u? anything nigeria nigeria and why wna no comot nija sef go abroad make wna let us rest. them no dey appreciate their own things na only oyinbo life dey sweet them... trashy
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by tgbaba(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2017
How many times will this man inspect same flyover . Na wa o
Re: Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit by Afamed: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2017
psp2pc:
With all facts and figures: The only feasible projects in Ekiti are: 6klm road from Ikere to Ado, New Oja Oba Market and the fly over bridge you are seeing. All remain uncompleted since close to 3yrs he came to power. He can only be Hero to those who haven't visited Ekiti before and those who easily buy the dummies he sells to them on social Media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ / US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North / Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.