Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Breaking: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breaking: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria Today (452 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria Today by Joseph180697: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2017
A statement by Presidential media aide, Femi Adesina, says President Buhari will be returning to Nigeria today. Read the statement below

President Muhammadu Buhari returns to the country later today, after receiving medical attention in London.
The President had left the country on May 7, this year, after handing over power to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who has functioned as Acting President since then...read morehttp://www.ojrealgist.com/2017/08/breaking-president-buhari-to-return-to.html

Re: Breaking: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria Today by kenny5811(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2017
i missed PMB... i hope he sits up dis time....
Re: Breaking: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria Today by Aimwest(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2017
You are welcome presido
Re: Breaking: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria Today by Clemsworld(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2017
Weldone Charlie Boy And "OUR MUMU don do crew", both in london and Nigeria.

I was once insulted by a Chinese Man that My President is ruling us from London, and other non sense talk.

I told him at least, it's NOT A CHINESE COUNTRY , he will last longer there.

Welcome back PMB,
Allah Just Put people to shame.
Re: Breaking: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria Today by lonlytroy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
REALLY

(1) (Reply)

What Tourist Center Can I Visit In Dubai? / An NGO-GreenLight Organized A Road Safety Walk In Abuja / Help To Get To Continental Way In Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.