Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed (35818 Views)

Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by nicky20: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2017
They are currently in Spain on a family vacation.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by chymes0359(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2017

Good for her, why we await for the REFRESHED President to land and tell us his ordeal about London health care system..

¤¤¤Modified¤¤¤
So na this guy dey Fork am?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by collinsz: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Mtwewwwww

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by MediumStout(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Biafra will never come sad

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by rottennaija(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
In this life, if you don't have money, you are nothing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by rottennaija(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
chymes0359:

Good for her, why we await for the REFRESHED President to land and tell us his ordeal about London health care system..

¤¤¤Modified¤¤¤

Na her husband... Him get license to

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by Okoroawusa: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
chymes0359:

¤¤¤Modified¤¤¤
Is it ur fork?

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by Lalas247(f): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hmm see enjoyment grin
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by Lalas247(f): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
navyseal2220:
Watch as Afonjas will pretend they didn't see this because they are "Hausa-Fulani" enjoying Niger Delta oil money. Had these been children of Diezani Madueke or even Asari Dokubo's children, my my my, Afonjas will slaughtered them to pieces. May it never be well with Afonjas...may Amadioha strike them wherever they are for their hate and hypocrisy. SS people..open your eyes!
U no get joy sha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by Narldon: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by bigerboy200: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sweet
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by Okoyiboz3: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
navyseal2220:
Watch as Afonjas will pretend they didn't see this because they are "Hausa-Fulani" enjoying Niger Delta oil money. Had these been children of Diezani Madueke or even Asari Dokubo's children, my my my, Afonjas will slaughtered them to pieces. May it never be well with Afonjas...may Amadioha strike them wherever they are for their hate and hypocrisy. SS people..open your eyes!

Zahra chop money,
Diezani Chop money,
Alakija chop money,

The only thing our piglet sister called Bianca chop na Fani Kayode deak.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Me that I'm in the same Spain.
The ijebu garri wey them serve me the groundnut no too touch am well.
please and please is that how Spanish people are.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by TheKingdom: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
This couple should be arrested

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by bigerboy200: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
chymes0359:

¤¤¤Modified¤¤¤
U sef go marry na..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by SkenolProp(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Enjoyment galore #MY PROFILE
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by samx4real(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
What are they celebrating?
Cluelessness or what?

For this Buhari era them still get time take pishure....

Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by samx4real(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
What are they celebrating?
Cluelessness or what?

For this Buhari era them still get time take pishure....

Na wa oh
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by DWJOBScom(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
i love this family
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by mosho2good: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
why can't they d their vacation here in Nigeria in sambisa forest with the Boko Haram commander

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by peteken: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
An if Buhari see other pple living large lik this he will say they r living on stoling wealt... And call them corrupt Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by SalamRushdie: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
İ dont like their father so I don't like them

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by sukkot: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
rottennaija:
In this life, if you don't have money, you are nothing
tell that to mother teresa or mahatma gandhi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by donbrowser(m): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by SalamRushdie: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
peteken:
An if Buhari see other pple living large lik this he will say they r living on stoling wealt... And call them corrupt Nigerian.

Don't mind the mumu man

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by SalamRushdie: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
sukkot:
tell that to mother teresa
They don't know , they don't know ..That's how shallow the Nigerian Psyche has become so sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by mamapidgin: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
The Indimi's, billionaires that are of no use to the people of Borno and the Nation at large... only interested in mixing with the oligarch of the country for personal gains.

THE RICH ARE GETTING RICHER WHILE THE POOR ARE GETTING POORER THE RICH CAN'T AFFORD TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY BECAUSE THE POOR ARE AWAKE...

#Notimpressed
#Time bomb in Northern Nigeria
#Massive poverty in the North
#Almajiri's full everywhere in the North
#The poor Almajiri's of the North will one day grow old and revolt against those that have stolen their wealth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed by sukkot: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

They don't know , they don't know ..That's how shallow the Nigerian Psyche has become so sad
very sad indeed. they have been disconnected from their true essence. their spiritual self. end time people with the mark of the beast

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banditry: Philip Shaibu Indicts Obaseki / Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.