Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System (54993 Views)

(Must Read) Top 10 Fruit You Should Start Eating To Prevent You From Dying Young / Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos / Coronavirus: 13 Types Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
mozele:

must you advertise to the world that you are a slut when you are far more precious than that?

Smh
your mother is a slut my brother

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
fof1:

WILL NOT BE SURPRISED,WHEN U ARE GIVEN TO WEEDS...INDIAN HEMP AS A WOMAN. AN ENDANGERED SPECIE MISLED BY FALSE PASSION AND EGO. DAMNED FOR DESTRUCTION, MISLED BY WRONG COMPANIES...
educate yourself
coca-cola is dangerous compared to weed... learn bro tongue
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by bravesoul247(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
billycayana:
The guy above me tho, are you on 5G? shocked

@OP
Thanks to the universe for my boyfriend
Nothing works better than weed
Sk, naija, Arizona
I can eat 7raps of fufu after hitting my joint shocked cool cheesy

where you at babe? I've always wanted to share a joint with a lady. My area cast tire, no small space to get stoned.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by anigold(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
burqueenx:
grin..... And for ladies grin grin grin
You heheheh.. some Nigerian ladies have made cucumber very expensive like tomatoes..lol
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by burqueenx(f): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
anigold:

You heheheh.. some Nigerian ladies have made cucumber very expensive like tomatoes..lol
.... grin grin grin

Because it is our ULTIMATE ORGASM ASSURED JOYSTICK grin grin grin

Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Neduzze5:
8. Bitterleaf

This one is also very important. Used as a herb in a lot of traditional medicines, bitterleaf acts as a cleansing agent in the body.

You can either chew it raw or mash it with water and drink it as bitter leaf juice. Too bitter? Don't worry, your body would thank you for it smiley

Cleansin' what? Is this scientifically proven?

In Africa, anythin' bitter is medicinal - even Big Stout.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
burqueenx:
.... grin grin grin
You well?
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
billycayana:
The guy above me tho, are you on 5G? shocked

@OP
Thanks to the universe for my boyfriend
Nothing works better than weed
Sk, naija, Arizona
I can eat 7raps of fufu after hitting my joint shocked cool cheesy

That meal can get you pregnant.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:
I blended ginger and garlic nd mixed with raw original honey left it to ferment for 4days I take it every morning

Working wonder

For those askin'...

This helps with respiratory problems - 2 clear the airways. Asthma, bronchitis etc
I know cuz im a livin' recipient.

I had asthma as a kid so Popsy used 2 force-feed me this mixture every mornin' b4 school in primary school days.

Asthma left me b4 I was ready 4 boardin' house in Jss1 (prolly woulda died there grin). The best days of my rotten life.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by burqueenx(f): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

You well?
.....Well , Well ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
burqueenx:
.....Well , Well ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. Anyway, what specie is that so I can grow mine here? My gf loves curved things...
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nice article,, noted!!
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by odaniel1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
All these fruits still favour the 'third leg' as well- for the guys that is...
I love me a stonerwoman anyday.. cc billycayana

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by dapojaja(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
badt girl confirmed!
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by odaniel1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Hahahhaha your boyfriend reminds me of someone I use to know, his best friend is weed, and he usually sleeps off after taking his joint. lol

Those were good times
Lol..u remembrd gud times btw a guy n hs joint? You must hav 'interferred' a lot.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Partnerbiz3: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2017
maxiuc:
I blended ginger and garlic nd mixed with raw original honey left it to ferment for 4days I take it every morning

Working wonder

Whats the effect of fermentation then?
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2017
bravesoul247:
where you at babe? I've always wanted to share a joint with a lady. My area cast tire, no small space to get stoned.
Lol you can always make tea wit it
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by mozele(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
billycayana:

your mother is a slut my brother

must i trade words with you my sister?

I leave you in peace.
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by bravesoul247(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
billycayana:

Lol you can always make tea wit it
believe me babe, I don't take eating or drinking it cos I'll still feel the effect till the next day and that would make me lazy. I prefer burning my bush and feel the effect with each drag. wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by mozele(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
burqueenx:
.... grin grin grin

why you come spoil like this?
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by success10(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
maxiuc:

Working wonder
wow: i like this combo. please what is the health benefits? thank you
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by anigold(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
burqueenx:
.... grin grin grin

The real thing has no substitute my sister
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by clintchx: 5:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by ballerin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2019
sad
Re: 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System by GingerGarlicTea: 4:31pm On May 04, 2020
Yes TRUE.

GET NATURAL antioxidant like GINGER, GARLIC, LEMON etc to keep your immune system 100% including good exercise routine and healthy food.

Luckily you can order for Ginger & Garlic Tea in one packet for your immune coaster.
WhatsApp No
0903...... 5464. 08.2

Pay on home deliveries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Man Hit By An Unusual Type Of Cancer (Disturbing Photos) / Diabetic Diet: How Lemon And Lemon Water Can Help Cure Diabetes / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.