Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public (57891 Views)

My Wife Foluke Daramola Just Lost Another Pregnancy - Husband / Pretty Mike Kissing His Pet Python, Toke Makinwa (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by Danny287(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
For the first time he is saying something reasonable maybe he didn't take his Oshogbo weed today
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
good
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by Brainpill(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
The few years I have lived on this earth, one thing I have learnt is that *No matter who u are or what u do be it good or bad, people must still criticise u* If I were the minister of Education, I would introduced Business minding as a course.
pls let's mind our businesses, there's nothing wrong in that pix. At times people look at men of God as if they aren't humans. Isokay continue.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by seunny4lif(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
This is serious ooooooh
Make I wait for full movie
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by Martin0(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:

People like us that LOVE public display of affection

As in ehn You go kiss tire

Girls should learn to be more expressive, Dunno why most shy away from pda.

Wrap your hands around him, look into his eyes and kiss him like you don't give a damn.

if you are a shy person though this is not for you because the stares others will give you ehn

In other news enough of these adeboye News. he's not the 1st to kiss his wife in public
Eh eh the kissing machine u aregringrin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by sweatlana: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
May my breast satisfy my husband in old age.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by Martin0(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:

People like us that LOVE public display of affection

As in ehn You go kiss tire

Girls should learn to be more expressive, Dunno why most shy away from pda.

Wrap your hands around him, look into his eyes and kiss him like you don't give a damn.

if you are a shy person though this is not for you because the stares others will give you ehn

In other news enough of these adeboye News. he's not the 1st to kiss his wife in public

Come oo wait u get boyfriends for this Nairaland,I nor dey too see guy's quote u ooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
The mod that moved this to front page tell me the difference between this https://www.nairaland.com/3998854/daddy-freeze-reacts-pastor-adeboye

You guys keep doing this thing all the time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by badera: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by tonguengineer(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
DRPAIT123:
whoever does not see beauty in this beautiful picture,may not probably know marital bliss....I have not cursed anyone,its the law of nature
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by Jexyme(f): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
free2ryhme:

Freeze always reacting, na chemical undecided
grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by GMBuhari: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
swiz123:
Was adeboye French kissing his wife grin that man bad gan!!
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by phocus98(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
How much is Facebook paying you when you login daily? Zero naira right? Now we have got a site that pays daily for just login in, reading news and commenting your view or opinion. It's called N.I.P.

Not a referral or networking site. You won't need to refer before you earn. Registration / Program purchase fee is just 1,100 naira one time payment.

Are you interested? Can you afford 1,100 for this business? If yes, comment info or inbox me, let's carry you along.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
If na white una no go talk.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by kkins25(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
majekdom2:
does buhari want to be healed? That's the question you should ask yourself first.
stupid question. who dosent want to be healed??. they are thousands of people in the hospitals that want healing. if true true dem dey heal or raise d dead, let him go to hospital and do as jesus and paul did- moving up nd down SEARCHING for lost sheep.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by KingSango(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, who has been a known critic of RCCG’s General Overseer has reacted to viral photo of Pastor Adeboye kissing his wife of 50 years, Foluke Adeboye in public.

Daddy Freeze wrote on Instagram;

“One of the most beautiful pictures I have seen this year! �@tastebudzng it’s our turn, where are u

He also called out another, who criticized the photo;

http://www.lailasblog.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-pastor-adeboye-kissing-wife-foluke-public/

Lalasticlala

Sango says, he is right to uphold the standard of decency and respect for children. Ase. Love, Sango.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by ofuonyebi: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Not the type of cheating and divorce...divorce Love..of nowadays

Kudos to G.O and wife...a great lesson for others
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by chuose2: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Adeboye was with him some days back and Buhari is healed and back in Nigeria.

I lie?
Let them come out and tell us that Adeboye healed him now make we see.
If Adeboye heal, why ein no go since?

Did he meet the ArchBishop of canterbury?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by DRPAIT123(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
tonguengineer:
God bless u
Thanks bro
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by DRPAIT123(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
tonguengineer:
God bless u
Amen,you too
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by Orodje(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
ikp120:
That's to show you that Daddy Freeze is usually honest and straightforward with his talks.

That you're a pastor, president, etc doesn't make you above criticism. So long as you're human, any of your fvck up MUST be treated.

Thanks man, tell them

one cold Origin for you
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by Unbreakable007: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Person no go kiss him again in peace.

What of couples kissing in the presence of every body at the church or reception ground.

Abeg my ppl children no dey there

Because na Pastor Adeboye.......

#NDI ALA#
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by LorenzoU: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
noted AFON .....

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by ebenholer(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
There is no human who is not fallible. Ps adeboye might have for such open kissing of wife but in studying this picture I discovered he did so before the mature people and not inside the church. One thing Freeze must bear in mind is that being a pastor does not make someone to be sinless but can make someone not to make sinning an habit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by CAPTAIND5235(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2017
fastgyal:
Good! That's why it isn't good to reply critics, just ignore.
when they're tired of pointing out the bad things in you, they get tired and begin to love you.
so Freeze loves this picture despite all he's said against my papa in the Lord?

You are so on point
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by seguno2: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
does buhari want to be healed? That's the question you should ask yourself first.

Those that Adeboye raised from the dead told him that they want to be resuscitated?
Do you really understand what you said?
Meanwhile, did Adeboye not visit Buhari in London?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 20, 2017
adetayo234:

So, he must always be praising pastors for him to be considered as having sense? Stop being a fool, girl. Pastor worshipper

I am a pastor worshipper?

Are you the Holyspirit that you know this?

Pls run along, there's nothing that will come out of you insulting me, not even a retaliation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public by 989900: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2017
fastgyal:
Good! That's why it isn't good to reply critics, just ignore.
when they're tired of pointing out the bad things in you, they get tired and begin to love you.
so Freeze loves this picture despite all he's said against my papa in the Lord?

It's called objectivity . . . keeping an open mind.

Most of you religious folks are close minded and subjective in your thought process.

Freeze may be some man-child for the most parts, but he's done no wrong here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) / Yemi Alade Receives Coke With Cucumber Inside (Pics, Video) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Denies Butt Implant Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.