Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Small Doctor Chain Snatched From His Neck, While Performing In Oyo State (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Chain Snatched From His Neck, While Performing In Oyo State (video) (802 Views)

Small Doctor's Gold Chain Snatched While Performing In Oyo State (video) / [graphic Video]Girl Breaks Her Neck While Trying To Pull A Headstand Twerk(Dead) / Girl Breaks Her Neck While Twerking On A Handstand (graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor Chain Snatched From His Neck, While Performing In Oyo State (video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
The penalty crooner "Small Doctor", lost his gold chain to his fans who in a bid to touch him stole from him too.

The gold chain was stolen during his performance at Peller's Unity Cup event held in oyo state, the event was organized by Quilox Boss, "Shina Peller’s" to mark the 20 remembrance of his late father.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P1fpI2eFgM

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/small-doctors-gold-chain-snatched-while.html

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3

Re: Small Doctor Chain Snatched From His Neck, While Performing In Oyo State (video) by DRPAIT123(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
his fellow okada riders must have done it,since he has refuse to help them,nah joke o
Re: Small Doctor Chain Snatched From His Neck, While Performing In Oyo State (video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
DRPAIT123:
his fellow okada riders must have done it,since he has refuse to help them,nah joke o

Show us your bicycle. grin
Re: Small Doctor Chain Snatched From His Neck, While Performing In Oyo State (video) by DRPAIT123(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

Maybe you can help a broke nairaland addict(if for nothing,at least to prove you're better off)....what do you think nigger?
Re: Small Doctor Chain Snatched From His Neck, While Performing In Oyo State (video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
DRPAIT123:

Maybe you can help a broke nairaland addict(if for nothing,at least to prove you're better off)....what do you think nigger?

You're not answering the question. If you're broke, it's your problem not anyone's problem.
Re: Small Doctor Chain Snatched From His Neck, While Performing In Oyo State (video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
DRPAIT123:

Re: Small Doctor Chain Snatched From His Neck, While Performing In Oyo State (video) by DRPAIT123(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

You're not answering the question. If you're broke, it's your problem not anyone's problem.

hey man why you on my nerves,must I address you badly before you stop or are you small doctor's spokesperson....I should have shoot insult at you at first sight,yet I allowed you live,all for you to repeat the childish thing.....didn't you see the 'lol,nah joke' in my first comment?
Re: Small Doctor Chain Snatched From His Neck, While Performing In Oyo State (video) by abelprice(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Naija must represent grin

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Bought Six-bedroom For $6.8million In West Hollywood (photo) / Actor Yaw Dabo Set To Marry His Colleague, Vivian / Peter Okoye Slaps Paul Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.