Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Adsense ADS, SEO Implementation And CPC Increase On Facebook Pages And Groups - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense ADS, SEO Implementation And CPC Increase On Facebook Pages And Groups (392 Views)

Choose Any Of These Capture Pages And I Will Design It For You For FREE / How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned / I Am Buying Facebook Pages And Groups With Over 100,000 Fans Or Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense ADS, SEO Implementation And CPC Increase On Facebook Pages And Groups by Mckayce(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Premium : Adsense ADS, SEO Implementation and CPC increase on Facebook pages and groups v2 zip compilation.

Google adsense has great policies which are to be solely adhered to.
Today I bring you an Ebook on How to show google ads on your Facebook groups and pages.

Ebook contains both the normal way and youtube tweaked way.
Also blackhat method. And also video links on how it is done.
Also 17 SEO tricks to grow facebook pages and group audience.

Bonus premium ebook: How to download any website Official source code to your PC(any CMS)

Benefits: it works on both Hosted and non-Hosted Adsense accounts..
By Onyekwere kelechi Kayce

PS: Link would soon expire.

www./6RtWzx
Re: Adsense ADS, SEO Implementation And CPC Increase On Facebook Pages And Groups by peace19: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mckayce:

Today I bring you an Ebook on How to show google ads on your Facebook groups and pages.

Also 17 SEO tricks to grow facebook pages and group audience.
You are a big thief, How can adsense ads shows on Facebook page and group?? Scammer
Re: Adsense ADS, SEO Implementation And CPC Increase On Facebook Pages And Groups by Mckayce(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
fool.... maybe u should read d ebooks nd search online.. before opening ur ignorant mouth to call names... mtcheeew.... or did i request money from u..... u just come online to spoil pples reputition.. illiterate
Re: Adsense ADS, SEO Implementation And CPC Increase On Facebook Pages And Groups by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 20, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Hosted And Ad-free Cpanel With Php And Mysql Support / Want To Unique Contents Written For Your Blog Absolutely Free? / Whoelse Want To Become Highly Paid Web Consultant In Less Than 7days..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.