Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

How To Export Cars From Usa? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Export Cars From Usa? (21796 Views)

How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? / Export Cars From Usa. / Export Cars To Benin Or Nigeria From Sweden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2010
This is some helpful information for people how want to know everything step by step.

http://auctionexport.com/articles.asp?ArticleID=2
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2010
Very beautiful site. How does it really work. Need someone who used it before.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2010
Brand_new:

Very beautiful site. How does it really work. Need someone who used it before.

You can register and take look but,  I`ll give you one name his from this forum Chuckdee if you need more we can work something out.But to use our website very easy. User friendly.
http://www.auctionexport.com/register/
Plus we providing access to unlimited Auto Chceck.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2010
WE HAVE MORE USEFUL INFORMATION.aSK US A QUESTION AND WE WILL ANSWER.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by xerotop(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
good day. registered on d site, but seems u have to physically present wen u win a bid. kind of complicated for those of us outside d usa
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2010
xerotop:

good day. registered on d site, but seems u have to physically present wen u win a bid. kind of complicated for those of us outside d usa

You place your offer or bid on cars present by www.auctionexport.com and if your bid highest you will WON the car and you don't have to be physically until end of the sale .
And again you place your bid on the car and waiting until end of the sale.
BUT IF YOU WILL OUT BID YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION THAT YOU ARE NOT THE HIGHEST BIDDER AND IF YOU WANT YOU CAN PLACE YOUR BID AGAIN.
Thank you.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by xerotop(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
well then, kindly explain how i can bid from nigeria, win, how to pay, get my car shipped to nigeria. wat assurance do i have dat i will get my order(if u know wat i mean)
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2010
xerotop:

well then, kindly explain how i can bid from nigeria, win, how to pay, get my car shipped to nigeria. wat assurance do i have dat i will get my order(if u know wat i mean)
Please visit our website all information is available
Please check this out.

Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2010
interesting.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by hugooh42(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2010
Export1, i want to know why your company auction export is based in Canada instead of USA as you made us believe. i could not see any USA address on the bank wire page
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2010
hugooh42:

Export1, i want to know why your company auction export is based in Canada instead of USA as you made us believe. i could not see any USA address on the bank wire page

We are the Canadian Company and we proud to be Canadian.
And we never told to any body that we are in USA. Please check the contact us page .
Thank you.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by abluedove: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2010
Export1,

Since one can only transact $2500 at a time, how then will someone pay say $10,000? How long does it take a car shipped from New Jersey to get to Lagos Nigeria after purchase? Give me as much details as u can please.

Thanks.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
abluedove:

Export1,

Since one can only transact $2500 at a time, how then will someone pay say $10,000? How long does it take a car shipped from New Jersey to get to Lagos Nigeria after purchase? Give me as much details as u can please.

Thanks.

Hello
There are 2 different RORO vessel companies that are regularly sail to Lagos from New Jersey. One is sailing every 2 weeks, the other every month. Transit time for both is 3 weeks.
We sale cars to Lagos and we received payments without problems.
Thank you.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by femmy2010(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2010
Need to clear your car from Lagos and Cotonou ports of entry call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2010
If you lookong to buy car you can call us to 416.900.3303 or you can visit our websit.

Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by femmy2010(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2010
Interesting piece.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2010
If you need free auto check you can register with us.

Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by chyket(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2010
Thanks a lot for this information,it came in timely for me as i am currently in the US to buy some vehicles for sale.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
chyket:

Thanks a lot for this information,it came in timely for me as i am currently in the US to buy some vehicles for sale.
Sir you can register and search for the cars is well.
http://www.auctionexport.com/register/
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Abuloma80(f): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
fantastic site
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
Abuloma80:

fantastic site

Thank you Very much for your feedback.
We need your opinions .
Also we have Auto Check for all Auction Export members.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2010
@export 1,

i live in Norway, but i want to buy cars from usa or canada and send to nigeria, can your company provide this service for me wthout me being physically present at the area of car purchase?
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
mobuch:

@export 1,

i live in Norway, but i want to buy cars from usa or canada and send to nigeria, can your company provide this service for me wthout me being physically present at the area of car purchase?

Hello Sir,
In order to buy cars you need to get register first.
After you will get user name and password .
You login to www.auctionexport.com then you click to MY Profile from there you select the deposit button and there two way to pay deposit ,wire transfer and moneybookers. After that you can participate at the Auctions to buy a car.
If you have any questions you can contact us by email or call us.
Thank you.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
If you looking for cars to buy from USA and Canada register with us at www.auctionexport.com

Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by chiteny(m): 12:05am On Jul 29, 2010
Export1

i tried placing a bid but i was asked to make a deposit of 10% of the bid i intend to make on my account online. Do i necessarily have to do this before making any bids or there is some other way i could make bids? Will the amount i deposit through bank wire be seen online? is the amount non-refundable? after possibly paying the full amount if i won the lottery, will there be any charges for shipment and how much is it? how do i get to know that what i bidded for will be sent if it would be sent.

P.S.: I guess i asked too much questions but i need clarification as this would be my first time doing this. Thaks a million anyways for this wonderful site. You can respond to chiteny@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by chiteny(m): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2010
Export1

i tried placing a bid but i was asked to make a deposit of 10% of the bid i intend to make on my account online. Do i necessarily have to do this before making any bids or there is some other way i could make bids? Will the amount i deposit through bank wire be seen online? is the amount non-refundable? after possibly paying the full amount if i won the lottery, will there be any charges for shipment and how much is it? how do i get to know that what i bidded for will be sent if it would be sent.

P.S.: I guess i asked too much questions but i need clarification as this would be my first time doing this. Thaks a million anyways for this wonderful site. You can respond to chiteny@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
Auction Export is a corporation established by canadian enterpreneurs with over ten years of experience in the automotive industry .
We at Auction Export are trying to collaborate on-line buying technology with a personal approach to every customer.

Our goal is o help the customer to choose any car in the vast inventory and receive it at his port of destination.

Auction Export provides a one-stop solution for all of the customer export needs.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
AUCTION EXPORT.com is a web portal to the world of North American wholesale auto auctions. This innovative technology allows international buyers to search, buy and export any vehicle of their choice. Our logistics department uses the combination of in-land and oceanic transportation to deliver the purchased vehicles from the auction directly to you. AUCTION EXPORT is a corporation established by entrepreneurs with over ten years of experience in the automotive industry. We are looking forward to satisfying all of your auto-export needs.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Auction Export is a corporation established by canadian enterpreneurs with over ten years of experience in the automotive industry .
We at Auction Export are trying to collaborate on-line buying technology with a personal approach to every customer.

Our goal is o help the customer to choose any car in the vast inventory and receive it at his port of destination.

Auction Export provides a one-stop solution for all of the customer export needs.
Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
HELLO GUYS!
THE GREAT OPTION IS AVAILABLE FOR EACH OF YOU. GO LIVE! REAL TIME BIDDING! THE AUCTION IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A REGISTERED MEMBER TO JOIN THE AUCTION.
DON'T MISS A CHANCE TO SEE THE AUCTION RUNNING.

http://www.auctionexport.com/auction/AllLanes.aspx

Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2013

Re: How To Export Cars From Usa? by Export1: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
AUCTION EXPORT.com is a web portal to the world of North American wholesale auto auctions. This innovative technology allows international buyers to search, buy and export any vehicle of their choice. Our logistics department uses the combination of in-land and oceanic transportation to deliver the purchased vehicles from the auction directly to you. AUCTION EXPORT is a corporation established by entrepreneurs with over ten years of experience in the automotive industry. We are looking forward to satisfying all of your auto-export needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

2007 Model Lexus IS250 Toks Fully Loaded Upgraded To 2018 Model / SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) / Honda Bullet, Toyota Camry 1999 and 2000 Model, Mazda 626 e.t.c All For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.