Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Maximizing Your Campus Life (part2) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maximizing Your Campus Life (part2) (547 Views)

Maximizing Your Campus Life!!! / ASUU Strike: Update Us From Your Campus / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Campus Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maximizing Your Campus Life (part2) by idowuag24(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome to KINGDOM YOUTH INTERNATIONAL .
We truly believed you have been Blessed by our various posts and we truly believed the blessings shall be permanent.
Last month we started on a Topic titled
‘MAXIMIZING YOUR CAMPUS LIFE’’ and we want to appreciate all our Readers and campus students who have been taking their time to go through the article and informing us they are waiting for the other part, which is ready now to be digested. If you miss the previous post (part 1), you can always check our previous post to feed your mind.
Like i said in the previous post, ‘ University is another Universe, your life on campus or what you do on campus can affect the next ten years of your life.. what you are forming into your life as a student will actually tell us what you will become at you nearest destiny’ ’
Now, the question is how can i maximize my days on campus as a Student ?
You can maximize your days on campus by;
1. JOINING A CAMPUS FELLOWSHIP
The first thing a newly admitted student can ever do is to find a body of Christ on campus in which he/she can be identified with. Joining a campus student fellowship can be one of the greatest thing and advantage you can ever do for yourself on campus. Campus fellowship is like a breeding place where God ha provided for young people to be tutored, mentored and discipled. A fellowship is a platform where God has provided on campus for your spiritual,emotional and academic welfare and protection during your stay on campus… It is the place where you are nourished, where you receive love and Encouragement when you are discouraged. It is another family.
A campus fellowship is where you can build trusted relationship with new believers you meet,it is a platform, where you discover the gifts and Potentials GOD embedded in you and given the opportunity to make good effective use of it. A Christ centered Fellowship brings out the best out of you to the conformity of the image of Christ through Bible study, discipleship, conferences and different programs. Your life is shaped spiritually, mentally,emotionally,academically,maritally in the fellowship.
That is why the Scriptures tell us; ‘Do not neglect the Gathering of Believers’’
you can read our previous post http://kingdomyouthinternational.com/2017/04/28/cultivating-christ-life-campus-fellowship/
2. Live a Disciplined and Ordered LIFE
Discipline is the key to destiny fulfillment. While you are in campus you must work on yourself to be discipline and live an ordered life. You must know what to do per time. You must take note each time your lectures falls so you can prepare to get to class early. You must structure your life based on the time you spend on things. You need a structure time for Reading, tutorials and revisions. Living a disorder life on campus will only make you a mediocre and failure. You must structure the right time for cooking, visiting friends, cleaning your hostel and attending fellowship.
Being a student doesn’t mean your room should be dirty, that shouldn’t make your plates and under wears to be dirty, smelling and rotten. Learn to be neat and organized. Dont play away your time.
Your spending of time should be purpose driven.
When you cultivate this habit, it will make you distinct and unique. Dont just be an ordinary Graduate with indiscipline and disorganized lifestyle. Learn to be excellent in all things not only in your academics but also in your character.
3. Discovery of Purpose
University is not only the place to get degree but a place where men discover Purpose and their Gifts. Your purpose is your identity. Your purpose is your value. That is why the
scriptures says clearly; ‘ the Gifts of a Man maketh room for Him’ ’
You will attract favor to your life by understanding why you are living on Earth so you will not be stranded after your Graduation. Certificate is losing value, the world is looking for men who have the depth understanding of who they are. I am not encouraging to be failure in your academics,NO, i celebrate Excellence in all areas because am a man of Excellence, but what am trying to communicate to you is to make use of your time on campus to discover who you are now,what God has sent you to do and what you have passion doing without people paying.
As an Example, am an Am an Animal scientist by profession, but i have a strong passion for Writing, speaking,building and communicating GODS words to young people and inspiring people into GREATNESS. That is why am living, That is what i can die for. I discover this on campus and i build myself by reading books and attending conferences that will stir up my journey on destiny. You also can do that by buying Relevant materials that will bring you into the revelation of your purpose. Do not be among those Graduates who will leave school without a a purpose. Without a purpose you will only become liability. Let people know what you are living for. How many Graduates are leaving our university yearly, how many of them are employable, how many discover their Purpose?
Your job will pay you salary, but purpose gives you fulfillment .
4. Build Relationships
Why you are in school, i beg you not to joke with relationship. Relationship are ladder to the gateway of destiny. Build relationship with people in direction to your Purpose in life. You will meet different kind of people in your life, but not every body is worthy to be in your life. Investing in relationship is very vital to fulfilment of your destiny.
There are three kinds of RELATIONSHIP you should Consider important in your life.
Relationship with someone you admire who have Gone farther than you in your area of your personal discovery ( i call these people Mentors or confidant). You work on this by yourself not your mentor.
Relationship With People of the same Minid
I call these people friends. Moving with a friend who have a foresight of their destination in life will help you on your journey during your academic years in school. This kind of relationship involve praying together and sharing of vision, Goals and burdens together to encourage, challenge and building each other to the realm of destiny.
You can have a destiny Friend like David and Jonathan in the scriptures. This kind of relationship helps to build Trust in each other. Never consider a friendship that is never adding value to your life but always draining you.
Relationship with people Under YOU
Bringing and investing into young people into knowledge of what you have know so far brings greater rewards and fulfillment. If you are in your final year in school and you have never build people into Christ and destiny, i consider it a failure. Help younger people to discover themselves, help them solve problems and help them know Christ the more, this makes you bring glory to GOD and also brings fulfillment to your heart, by not just leaving school but leaving a positive legacy behind in the school for the next generation.
5. Acquire a Skill while you are in school
Why you are in school, it is very important learn a skill that will enhance your destiny based on where you are going, acquire a skill that brings you fulfillment, not only because you want to make money but you want to make an impact. Many graduate are found wanted and stranded after school because they failed to acquire a skill that can keep them going on in life. Let your learning of skill be driven by the depth of understanding of your purpose.
This can be done during your semester breaks to enhance your destiny in life. It can be tailoring,barbing, art or writing or any thing that bring an advantage to your life and destiny
6. Build a Personal Library
While you are in school, please buy books to educate yourself about the realities you will encounter after schools. The scriptures says
‘my people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge’’ Dont be ignorant and helpless in life beacause of lack of knowledge and informations. There are realities you will encounter in life that school that will never teach you, but with knowledge, you will be fully armed to dominate every challenges and hardship of life. Knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom will enhance you a superior escape from every fierceness. Brother and sisters, you need to be fully armed.
I will encourage you to buy books;
Purpose and destiny.
Finances
Spritual Growth
Entrepreneurship
Marriage and relationship.
All these will be a great beneficial to you, while you are in campus, and above all, DEVELOP A STRONG RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
With these, WE believed making use of all our suggestions written here will bring a Great advantage to your LIFE now you are on campus to the Glory of God.
We love you, and we will love to hear from you or drop your comment below;
our connecting line +2347033984333
Re: Maximizing Your Campus Life (part2) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
I've not really had fun in school cos of being too serious.

I'm just a triangular student from 100-final yearangry.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Latest On 2017/18 Admission Exercise / Pre-degree/remedial Admission Of KWASU For 2017/2018 Announced / Post-UTME: OAU Has Not Decided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.