Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

How I Banished Pimples From My Sister's Pretty Face In A Week! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Banished Pimples From My Sister's Pretty Face In A Week! (1074 Views)

Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria 2019 Hot New Photos Finalist / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / See What This Pretty Black Girldid To Her Face In The Name Of Tattoos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Banished Pimples From My Sister's Pretty Face In A Week! by AtkinsPlanet(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Are you with a pimple, a few of them or, as my sister would say, in abundance? (Laughs)
Have you been worried, if you can ever get to banish those things off your face? Then worry no more. I want to share with you the remedy, that cured my sister' gigantic pimples in a few days (approximately a week).
Download, FOR FREE, the well-composed, entertaining and problem-solving eBook I wrote on, 'How I Cured My Sister's Pimples In A Week, FOR FREE!

CONTENT OF THE BOOK.

1. Introduction
2. What is a pimple?
3. Causes of pimples and how they are formed.
4. What people believed about pimples that are not true.
5. Effects of pimples on the face, chest, neck and, strange but true, on the Vagina.
6. Stigmatization against people with pimples
7. Prevention against pimples and How to know when pimples are creeping up (Why I never had one).
8. Natural home remedies, Medicine and Creams, proven to have cured pimples.
9. How I banished pimples from my sister's face within a week.

To download the eBook for FREE, click the link below:

https://atkinsplanet..com

NOTE: You will be asked to provide a means for us to send the eBook download link to your phone.
Preferably, an active email account.

Re: How I Banished Pimples From My Sister's Pretty Face In A Week! by AtkinsPlanet(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cc: Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Semid4lyfe
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Re: How I Banished Pimples From My Sister's Pretty Face In A Week! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
see this one.
Re: How I Banished Pimples From My Sister's Pretty Face In A Week! by AtkinsPlanet(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
see this one.
Dear Ifeanyi, How may we help, hope you don't have a problem downloading the book?
Re: How I Banished Pimples From My Sister's Pretty Face In A Week! by AtkinsPlanet(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
If you ever had a problem downloading the ebook, feel free to contact me by mentioning my name on the post.
Re: How I Banished Pimples From My Sister's Pretty Face In A Week! by AtkinsPlanet(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: How I Banished Pimples From My Sister's Pretty Face In A Week! by AtkinsPlanet(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2017
MISSYB3 LALASTICLALA Mynd44 Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Suit Training / Whatsapp Group For Discounted Shoes, Bags, And Accesories / 50 Stylish Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles For Your Next Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.