Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Can Banana Fall On Somebody? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can Banana Fall On Somebody? (487 Views)

Davido: Never Use Banana Fall On You On A Lady / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Banana Fall On Somebody? by mosho2good: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
I seriously need you guys help. My 4 year old daughter’s love for this new song FALL by Davido is growing stronger by the day. She loves the song to the extent that she can sing it word for word from the beginning till the end.
Just yesterday, she walked up to me and ask;
Daddy, what does it mean for banana to fall on someone?
I was shocked, I didn’t know how to answer the question. So, I told her it’s an idiomatic expression and further scope her that I will find out the real meaning and get back to her.
Please, I need to know the real meaning because my daughter will still come back and ask me again”.
Guys, it’s time to help a brother!
Re: How Can Banana Fall On Somebody? by pappy4real(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
hmm! this 1 strong o

(1) (Reply)

For Those With Living Conscience. / Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide Over N50,000 Loan / Human Rights Groups Cautions Rochas Okorocha On Demolition & Disobedience To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.