Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Someone Should Listen To This Song And Tell Me How Interesting It Is - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Someone Should Listen To This Song And Tell Me How Interesting It Is (443 Views)

Check Out Top 10 Songs You Should Listen To This Week. / Why You Should Listen To Mayorkun Sade / 9jacoolmusic Special : Nigerian Songs You Should Listen To This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Listen To This Song And Tell Me How Interesting It Is by Geek212: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Otown fast rising act daniel onwusoanya popularly known as danybest after dropping his recent jam I WILL LOVE YOU.
He took his fans at it again and dishes out another catchy banging tune titled DESIRE featuring 2wisebozz which was produce by mr courage.

Get your loud headphones and speakers cause this jam will be the next stuff to disturb the street and hack your playlist.

Download Link Here

Source: Song post link here

(1) (Reply)

Olamide’s Wo Vs Wolfgang's Wo Vs Cdq’s Wo Vs Dotman’s Wo – Which Do You Think Is / How To Download Youtube Videos To Your Fon Or Pc / Upcoming Artists Get In Here (great Opportunity Awaits)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.