Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Do People Make Money Online?. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do People Make Money Online?. (554 Views)

What Do People Thing About Social Networks / Mistakes People Make While Creating A Blog | Inforetweet.tk / Why Do People "Buy" Google Adsense Accounts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Make Money Online?. by dbynonetwork: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Aside SEUN, LINDA IKEJI and other folks making it online, do people really make money online?.
I am confused because I plan quitting my offline job for online biz.. I even what to my website for a particular niche.
NAIRALANDERS what do you have to say?.
Re: Do People Make Money Online?. by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Aside SEUN, LINDA IKEJI and other folks making it online, do people really make money online?.
I am confused because I plan quitting my offline job for online biz.. I even what to my website for a particular niche.

First of all if you quit your job to work online you will fail big time, and second I have never worked for anyone and all my income comes from the internet, 3rd yes you can make money online only if you know what your doing.

1 Like

Re: Do People Make Money Online?. by BiafranBushBoy: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
No, we make paper!!
Re: Do People Make Money Online?. by dbynonetwork: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

First of all if you quit your job to work online you will fail big time, and second I have never worked for anyone and all my income comes from the internet, 3rd yes you can make money online only if you know what your doing.

Why would I fail?.
Buh the interest and passion is there bro..
Re: Do People Make Money Online?. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
dbynonetwork:

The first indicator that you'll fail is by asking if people really make money online. It shows you haven't done your homework. Don't be in a haste. Take time to read tons and tons of article on what you really want to delve into. The internet is a big marketplace and believe me, billions lies await.

Wishing you good luck
Re: Do People Make Money Online?. by Horlami3370: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
dbynonetwork:

You are about to make the biggest mistake of your life.... Be careful and think twice, people make money online for sure, but only few and it doesn't worth quitting your job unless you are into it before cos, no matter how much effort you put in, success is not guaranteed neither is failure too.
Re: Do People Make Money Online?. by Obatechnologies(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
dbynonetwork:
quitting ur offline job for an online that's u re not certain about it's like making money in the dream. when u woke up feel like sleeping again. think twice. sure people make money online. u need to know how a system works but launching fully into it.
Re: Do People Make Money Online?. by femdevcon(f): 4:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Don't let people trick you thinking you cant make money online.
There are lucrative online bussiness out there but you have to be creative , patient and smart

1 Like

Re: Do People Make Money Online?. by pleasureosondu(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2017
femdevcon:
Don't let people trick you thinking you cant make money online.
There are lucrative online bussiness out there but you have to be creative , patient and smart
Hello, I need to speak with you
Abit urgent
Leave your number here and Ill call you
Re: Do People Make Money Online?. by successincentiv(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
MARK ZUCKERBERG

JEFF BEZOS

etc are all making it online.

You too can

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Interest And Capable Of managing website for people / Automation Testing – Best Open Source Tools For Mobile Apps / 8 Simple Ways To Make A Lot Of Money On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.