Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed (96628 Views)

Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by ChykeBivins(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
We hope he won't go back after 1 week.
We hope they won't start taking light again..
Lemme comman be going
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Welcome back home baba

Nightmare if the wailers
Look at what you have reduced yourself to. You can't even make a correct simple sentence again.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by LordOfNaira: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
eendy:
At times I wonder how these pro-buhari supporters reason... In a country where some persons are only clamoring for fair treatment and equal opportunities, you term them wailers like they are also not part of Nigeria. least I remind all of you, no matter the crumbs this present government feed you with it won't last forever... Go to saner societies and see how the polity is ran. We fight ourselves in the name of ethno-religious differences for some greedy and unrepentant politicians.
God help us... I wish Mr president good health to reap all he has sown good or bad.

I can swear to you that I have never received one kobo from this administration. Not all of us that support Buhari are receiving payment. I can only speak for myself and I can tell you that Buhari means well for this country. If he didn't care, he would not be so rigid in his fight against corruption. He has never been sick like this before and it is all because of the pressure of good and responsible governance. If he was stealing your money and not giving a damn, I am sure he would be looking very fresh. If we had a responsible NASS to pass the anti-graft bill and the judiciary thay works with conscience and a respect for the people, things would start working. You all blame Buhari forgetting that he has to share a lot of power with other arms of the Federal Government. If it were the absolute call of the president to make an anti-graft law, prosecute and sentence offenders, Buhari would have turned this country around. Even Abraham Lincoln, regarded as America's greatest president ever, had to break certain rules to keep America from breaking up. If Buhari tries it here, the NASS will scream and his many enemies (especially from the East) would quickly support the NASS. To this people, anyone against Buhari is a friend.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by HarbySloy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chai!
See how people full this thread.
That's a sign our President is highly welcome by the Zombies and Wailers.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by freshest4live: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
DZTech1:
The NBA said over N400billion in bribes has been paid to govt officials since may 2015! shocked
Maybe buhari can now explain which corruption he's been fighting. angry
This is the first time we are having such an investigation and it's under this Government, that's something to commend them for at least.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by daveyjay(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

Still far better than the figure head drunk from otueke who did nothing but wrecked so much havoc.. A sissy with no leadership trait whatsoever.
with no leadership trait?? point out the qualities of a leader in this old dunce, forsaking his followers for over 3months with no care...
is that your definition of leadership?? you're obviously living in 1545

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Lumig: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
BrutusOj:
When I see posts such as this, I wonder who cursed in this country. you think Buhari would have come back now if not for the voices of people like Fayose, FFK and then Charlie Boy? are you saying they are against our collective interest?
So you think Fayose is making all that noise for you and I? I pity you, Fayose knows what he's doing, just wait and see

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Datevilme: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
So? What if he is back? What difference does it make?
Last i checked the country was just as bad even when he was "Healthy".
Nigerians need to sit up and stop letting this people take us for a ride. We have a constitution, and if it is to be followed, this man should have resigned long ago...

The worst set of people in all this are all those still showing support, clueless bunch...i hope his coming will put food on your tables tonight.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by maisauki: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Welcome back home baba

Nightmare if the wailers
WHEN D CAT COMES, ALL RATS MUST TAKE TO THEIR HEELS

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Hardeysolution(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
DZTech1:
The NBA said over N400billion in bribes has been paid to govt officials since may 2015! shocked
Maybe buhari can now explain which corruption he's been fighting. angry
so fighting corruption meant you won't bribe lecturers again, you wont bribe policemen again.. Think straight at some levels and imagine if you ever thought corruption will be eradicated with your dirty acts and mind..
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Tecno66: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Waiting for the opening of the Aircraft

Sai baba
You have access to this news early. From where you stood to take this picture you appear to be a part of the media team. Who you dey work for? Na APC or na presidency?
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Nedfed(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hadone:
Fayose right now
Not only Fayose, including NNAMDI KANU.
Kanu looks right now

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by aged: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mr president,you are welcome.Thank God you have an able vice who took proper charge when you are on vacation. Sir, ensure that you don't stress yourself so as to have full recovery.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by PHILipu1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
IPOB miscrants should by now know that COWNU is fake and a scammer because he made them to believe that Buhari will never come back to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by GoldNiagara(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nigeria and confusion be like aki n pawpaw. You guys have been chanting resume or resign, the guy has resumed now another song has been waxed, it says what does his return matter. Guys make up your minds.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by LordOfNaira: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
daveyjay:

with no leadership trait?? point out the qualities of a leader in this old dunce, forsaking his followers for over 3months with no care...

Mr Man, if he didn't care, he would not have handed over power to Osinbajo. He didn't forsake anyone.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Healer007: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
shocked
Bubu is back.... Finally
Oga no time for rest oo... U geh many issues to handle
The Lord is your strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by ItsTutsi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
What do u mean by "ourselves" talk on ur behalf,ur just 1 out of a million before u start feeling all important
Movic1:
Watching it live on Tvc news. God bless Nigeria!

With what I just saw, baba is technically still sick. I voted for buhari,but let's tell ourselves the bitter truth. He should peacefully resign.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Healer007: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by BrutusOj(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lumig:
So you think Fayose is making all that noise for you and I? I pity you, Fayose knows what he's doing, just wait and see
Let's assume he ain't doing for us, what's the essence of opposition in politics? you think this government will be on their toes without people like Fayose speaking for the voiceless masess? the amount of our money wasted on Buhari alone is close to solving ASUU problem oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by jaybee(f): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
plaetton:

Aside from his family and close friends, Isn't it funny that you are celebrating the return of the President after being away from the country for almost 4 months ?

It doesn't strike you how low this country has sunk under this government?

OK.
Now, I can wager that he will return back to his London base in the next 30 days.

Healthwise, his conditions are chronic: Meaning that he is not expected to fully healthy again, healthy enough for physical and mental demands of being the President of Nigeria. That is fact. No hail Marys or Allah Akbars about that.

After spending $30m of our Commonwealth to extend Buhari's life for 4months or more , The path of honour beckons Buhari to bow out and ler others carry the mantle.
He has never been up to the task, intellectually or physically.
Why not now bow out with a little bit of grace and honor ?

$30 million can build at least 15 modern community hospitals spread out in different parts of Nigeria, that would extend the lives of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians year after year.

You wanted to celebrate the coming of his corpse and you will never celebrate throughout your lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari Has Landed at the Presidential Wing of Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport Abuja At exactly 4:35pm
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by slurity1: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cladez:
His coming back is as useless as him staying abroad because we are better off without him.

A PRESIDENT INDEED
does that just occurred to you? you may even be among those that want him home by force. Now he is here no complain pls

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by GoldNiagara(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cajetanspeaks:
Look at what you have reduced yourself to. You can't even make a correct simple sentence again.

You are a bad person! Lol
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by whizzyleejr(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome, se dada le de a ti n reti re ka bo, are you now okay, at least the money paid to the aide and to park the jet is out of it now
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Alariwo2: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
daveyjay:

Take the story of Joseph and the Egypt famine for example..

A good leader has foresight and must have the will to save for possible hard times in the future.
But what did that fool do? He squandered local reserve and even entered foreign one to empty without fixing a single road in the country. Fool was even borrowing to pay workers salary during oil boom.

Look at PMB on the other hand, he was able to implement TSA, provide bailout funds, clear off our debts amongst others for the benefit of Nigerians even during this hard period when oil is selling very low.
This my friend is a good leader.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by oyienootieno: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
venai:
Do not worry your ass. He is going back soon. Thanks to Charlie boy.

You will die of hate. Go get a life.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by plaetton: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
daveyjay:

Don't mind the mindless Zombies.
Imagine a man kept alive by the good grace of $30m of Nigeria's Commonwealth, yet his family and cabal kept insisting that the Nigerian public didn't deserve to know the truth of the health status of their president.
There is no honor or integrity remotely connected to Buhari nor his government.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Lumig: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
bxcode:
I read the comments people make and I wonder why we are like this, a nation riddled with tribal sentiments and bias. We celebrate irrelevant issues in the face of our long standing decay and rot since 1960. As far as the person in power is from my region, he can do whatever he wants. This is why we are were we are today.
A nation with blinded, tribalistic and nepotic followers. God!!!
Echo!!!
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by oyienootieno: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Nigeria and confusion be like aki n pawpaw. You guys have been chanting resume or resign, the guy has resumed now another song has been waxed, it says what does his return matter. Guys make up your minds.

They will die of hate... baby will surely outlive them all either in Naija or London.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by paradigman(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Praise Almighty God.

Welcome home PMB.

Thank you PYO

Congratulations all well meaning Nigerians

Long live Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ? / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.