Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Crowd Of Buhari Supporters Troop His CONVOY As They Welcome Him Into Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Of Buhari Supporters Troop His CONVOY As They Welcome Him Into Aso Rock (578 Views)

Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty / Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crowd Of Buhari Supporters Troop His CONVOY As They Welcome Him Into Aso Rock by bnanzip(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a6LfyObhMI
As the Jubilation for the Welcoming of President Buhari continues, hundreds of Supporters show their Support as the Celebrate together with the President. They were joyful seeing the President coming back from Medical Leave since after 103 days.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: Crowd Of Buhari Supporters Troop His CONVOY As They Welcome Him Into Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yet the kpomo cutting governor think there I'd a vacancy in aso rock.
Re: Crowd Of Buhari Supporters Troop His CONVOY As They Welcome Him Into Aso Rock by kitaatita: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
This is a major Security issue. VIP protection should be more than sounding the siren and hanging on moving vehicle.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Grown Past Godfather Dictatorship - Obiano / Whatsapp Massage From A Nigerian Army / Ondo Officials Accuse Hungry People From Osun State Of Stealing Their Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.