Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) (71136 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / Abdurazak Isa Building Modular Refinery In Imo, Anambra. Invests N7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by adaksbullet: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Am have these type on mine groundpa backyard undecided
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nigeria government will soon claim this as their corrupt achievement.

Dangote disgracing corrupt Nigeria government on how to complete one everlasting project in less than four years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Dangote is A Muslim...

He Is An Enemy Funding Jihad in Nigeria....

Wats My Bizness Wit hs Heavy Nonsense...

Meanwhile I hope dey Use Lagos Oil Or Borno Oil For hs Refinery....Cos He Can't Tell Us why that Refinery Can't be Situated in Delta Or Akwam ibom

6 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Dangote is A Muslim...

Meanwhile I hope dey Use Lagos Oil Or Borno Oil For hs Refinery....Cos He Can't Tell Us why that Refinery Can't be Situated in Delta Or Akwam ibom

The money from tax obtained from this project would be used to develop Lagos. The workers would live in and around Lagos and the economy would tricke down into developing the SW.

Your fathers sold ice water to workers when they were building the Eko bridge.
You sold gala and fan yogo when they were building the Lekki Ikoyi bridge.
50 Years from now, your children would be selling gala in that same Dangote refinery.

If they stop producing Gala and Fanyogo, the entire economy of your Potopoto Republic would be in shambles.
UAC foods and Fan Milk Plc are the highest employers of labour in Biafra. grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Money is good
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ihatepork:
[s][/s]

See Igbo piglet forming isoko grin. You piglets are never proud of your barren, red mud land. Yes he will use Lagos oil. There is oil in Ondo state too. If he doesn't want to use that, he will import. The refinery is close to the port.
You hate Muslims yet you won't stop smuggling drugs into Muslim countries like Indonesia.

That boy is Shukuka, an ipod piglet who is so ashamed of his parents he had to abandon them and claim Isoko.

What is paining him is that this magnitude of project is not sited in their cursed land so that they can kidnap the staff and engineers.

When an ipod piglet sees anything, he's looking at how he can turn such thing into a criminal enterprise.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Dangote is A Muslim...

there is one in delta, rivers and kaduna... make it work sorry it seems things only work in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Politicowizard(m): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
That refinery project is not just a small one. Where I currently work, about 600 welders are needed and are undergoing their test presently. It's a mega project. The man mean business

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by dataking: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

GT Bank is worth 8.6 Billion Dollars,
Dangote is worth 13.2 Billion.

How much is your money inside?

You obviously dont know jack. Consortium of banks loan him money for his projects. Even if my money no reach billions. Its still part of it.

1 Like

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Dangote is A Muslim...

Oga, even if he's going to refine the oil in your domain, he'll not be get it for free, he's gonna buy it. Do you know India has one of the largest refinery in the world? And guess what? They produce little to none crude. So, Dangote can buy from the international market and refine..
Dangote is also a private business man, so, he can site his refinery anywhere he wishes and he owes nobody explanation..

8 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
This Dangote of a man sha, something a whole country that pride herself as the giant of africa could not achieve just one man I mean one man is doin it.

Kudo to him

We nid more of him in this country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by MEILYN(m): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2017
See how the government is making one man very rich at the expense of poor Nigerian citizens...
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 12:05am On Aug 20, 2017
Politicowizard:
That refinery project is not just a small one. Where I currently work, about 600 welders are needed and are undergoing their test presently. It's a mega project. The man mean business

I am a welder. Please I will like to work for your company. Thanks
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2017
dataking:

You obviously dont know jack. Consortium of banks loan him money for his projects. Even if my money no reach billions. Its still part of it.

If you knew it was a syndicated loan, you shouldn't have disgraced yourself by mentioning GTB.

I repeat, how much is your money in GTB? It's people like you that make the loudest noise when your account balance is like Nokia phone models.

You'll have 1,100 or 3,310 in your account and you're making noise. I'm sure your money in GTB is not even enough to buy bulb for their ATM machine.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by mecussey(m): 12:10am On Aug 20, 2017
sheguy:
I just luv dis man... Dis are d Aboki we wnt in Nigeria not dose blood sucking demons.. May u live long so dat u can invest more in ur fadas land.

that abokkki has some igbo blood...e be like him mama na from Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Abbotp: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2017
DaudaAbu:

Dont pray to get caught in traddic behind that truck

grin grin Sure I dont wish for that. However, this remains a welcome development. We need more investments in our economy leading to more jobs instead of capital flight!
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by arsenal33: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2017
decatalyst:
Thats money on the move man!

Kudos to the man that keeps investing in this country.
Unlike those political b*stards who take our money abroad

2 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by msughdoo: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
The SS is rich in Crude oil,
The SW has a robust economy and Infrastructure
The North has Agriculture and Politics,

The SE has erosion. grin grin

the SE has indigenous technology and commerce. your reasoning is warped. Japan is bedeviled with natural disasters e.g. devastating earthquakes; but that is not what defines Japan. Japan is known world over for technology. be smart.

2 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by arsenal33: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2017
MEILYN:
See how the government is making one man very rich at the expense of poor Nigerian citizens...
Mumu will he operate the refinery all by himself?
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 12:20am On Aug 20, 2017
msughdoo:

the SE has indigenous technology and commerce. your reasoning is warped. Japan is bedeviled with natural disasters e.g. devastating earthquakes; but that is not what defines Japan. Japan is known world over for technology. be smart.

You call counterfeiting technology? What technology has the SE pioneered and is renowned for?

Which commerce?
When the VAT rate of the entire SE is lower than that of Kano State alone?
When the annual IGR of the entire SE isn't up to what Ogun State alone makes in a quarter?

The greatest disaster bedevilling the SE is bankrupt leadership. Unfortunately, the Biafrans have decided to blame others but themselves. That's why TA Orji was given the Ochendo Ndigbo title in Anambra after he finished his misrule in Abia.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by dfo12(m): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2017
EngrBouss:
That looks like a heat exchanger, 1 of that cost more than 2 million USD

You are right dude... It is a shell and tube heat exchanger.

5 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by dataking: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

If you knew it was a syndicated loan, you shouldn't have disgraced yourself by mentioning GTB.

I repeat, how much is your money in GTB? It's people like you that make the loudest noise when your account balance is like Nokia phone models.

You'll have 1,100 or 3,310 in your account and you're making noise. I'm sure your money in GTB is not even enough to buy bulb for their ATM machine.

Mumu, i dont live off being an e-rat. Jumping from thread to thread. If you need weekend money. Just say so. Not everyone is as broke as you. And yes its part of my money. Live with that fact or go and die.

3 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2017
dataking:

Mumu, i dont live off being an e-rat. Jumping from thread to thread. If you need weekend money. Just say so. Not everyone is as broke as you. And yes its part of my money. Live with that fact or go and die.

Lol.

You said Dangote used your money for his refinery, I showed you that Dangote is worth more than GTB and you're foaming at the mouth like someone suffering convulsion.

The way you posted sef, one would think you're one serious entrepreneur whereas you're a peddler of inferior electronics.

From your post, I can deduce your position in life. I don't pandy words with people like you, I give them instructions.

Sayonara!

12 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by kemmy16: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Lol. It's call heat exchanger and it just one of the smallest piece of equipment.

5 Likes

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by mywells: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2017
I saw it while I was coming from Sangotedo in the afternoon,from the place I saw it to Dangotes refinery would be like 48km,and it going through one way.
Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by dataking: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Lol.

You said Dangote used your money for his refinery, I showed you that Dangote is worth more than GTB and you're foaming at the mouth like someone suffering convulsion.

The way you posted sef, one would think you're one serious entrepreneur whereas you're a peddler of inferior electronics.

From your post, I can deduce your position in life. I don't pandy words with people like you, I give them instructions.

Sayonara!

Mumu. I own a phone shop and its just a part time gig. Am a software developer. Stop defending him for the crumbs you receive through their pr managers. Hungry fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 12:44am On Aug 20, 2017
dataking:

Mumu. I own a phone shop and its just a part time gig. Am a software developer. Stop defending him for the crumbs you receive through their pr managers. Hungry fool

You're a software developer who owns a phone shop? Who asked you to post your life history on Nairaland?

Okay o. I agree that you're the one who gave Dangote money to establish his refinery. Are you happy now?

Ezego, King of Money. Darocha Olowo. grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by dataking: 12:48am On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You're a software developer who owns a phone shop? Who asked you to post your life history on Nairaland?

Okay o. I agree that you're the one who gave Dangote money to establish his refinery. Are you happy now?

Ezego, King of Money. Darocha Olowo. grin grin

Life history indeed. Am an investor like Dangote. Mr Gbewudani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by Walphem(m): 1:38am On Aug 20, 2017
classicfrank4u:
wen i saw gigantic i was expecting to see smtin bigger dan a house smiley

My brother those stuff are big.i saw them this morning and i suspected it was for Dangote,but what i dont understand is how those stuff passes through beneath the flyovers or sign posts in lagos

1 Like

Re: Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) by victorDanladi: 2:16am On Aug 20, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Dangote is A Muslim...

Because lagos is a no mans land na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Which Bank Do Customers Waste Time Everyday? (photo) / Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty / How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.