Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509768 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wont he be required to upload the fingerprint page?

sunvick:
@Mippishick Please is this your name Liberian name

If you have someone in Lagos Nigeria, the person can help you get your PCC from Alagbon. You will have to send your tumbprint and a copy of your passport datapage to the person including logistics money too.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
uptown17:

your NOC IS 6551. check it out

I ve been trying to reply ur PM since morning. Check my profile and send me a direct mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jonababa: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
I hope this helps?

You can send the mail again, let me respond and see if it will make any difference.

[/quote]
Thank you so much. Very detailed. Will send the mail again. Tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
mia007:
Quick one my people.
Wat will d highest level of education be for sm1 with Bsc and ACA when using CRS tool.
Also sm1 with BSc and CCNA.
Tanx in anticipation
I'm not sure CCNA will get you anything. It's a certification as opposed to a course. I may be wrong though. But if it would get you anything, it'll be the same as BSc+ACA, which would be Two or more certificates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
eboziem:
God has shown that he is merciful and worthy of our praise....Just checked my IELTS results.....want to say thanks to everyone too numerous to mention for the resources used

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
frudokafor:
A quick question.

During the period of my application I have travelled a bit and the details has apparently not shown on my passport pages which was uploaded. Now I have been requested to send my passport for COPR does it change anything?? Do I need to inform IRCC
Nah! You dont need to inform them of anything.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
MippiShick:
Hi All,

For Naija PCC, I presume I will have to go to the Nigerian Embassy to take my fingerprints to be sent to folks back home in Naija who can go to Alagbon on my behalf. Is this correct?

Lastly, do I need to travel to naija for anything? Thanks again.
Get the PCC application form. Complete it and put your fingerprints. Send a scanned copy to your contact in Lagos who will take it to Alagbon. Your contact will then obtain your Nigerian PCC which can be scanned back to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Alwaysblessed: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
uptown17:

your NOC IS 6551. check it out

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
lastborn111:
Good day everybody, Please i have two questions.

1. For somebody that has HND with several International Professional certifications in Occupational Health and Safety (Like NEBOSH IGC, NEBOSH IOGC, OSHA). Which one is advisable to used for Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

Thanks
All those certs won't get you additional assessments. They are certificates and do not count towards the completion of a course or degree. Neither do you get transcripts after completing them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hephgirl:
So I finally got the courage to pay for ielts... I was hoping to get 30th of this month. Not knowing there are deadlines for payments.

Anyway guys Incase I don't want to state the reason for writing the test... There's no wahala abi? Just wondering if I wanna use it to immigrate to Zimbabwe ( for example)....
I don't think you need to state immigration as a reason. British Council does not even send your results to CIC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
walejummy:
House question from a brother, which qualification can someone that has HND and also B.SC evaluate? If he is to evaluate both, will it be rated higher than only the B.SC? Thanks in anticipation
Evaluate both so you can earn more points with Two or more certificates. That's the highest you can get with both. With only BSc you'll get lower points with ECA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Only1babadee: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Congratulations to all ITA recipents, I'm still chilling awaiting WES first of all, IELTS dusted LSRW- 8.5,8,8,7.5 enough to score the highest point on Language proficiency, We'll all get our heart desires I pray.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by veleta: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
@Ebuziem,congrats. Nice prayer for St Joseph.Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by uptown17: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
House please help clarify
If some1 has evaluated BSC with WES and received ECA and he later wants to evaluate ICAN. How can this be achieved successfully pls?

Will WES now evaluate it separately again or merge it with the BSC earlier evaluated to read 4degree + 3degree?
Pls note : the aim of this evaluation is to boost scores with 2/more certs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Raconteur14:

So happy for you. Congratulations. Yours came before your birthday.

My birthday was last week and my scores dropped from 433. It just feels like they are trying to test my faith. There is God!

Hang on mate. True there's God indeed. Your set time is near.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
If it's for immigration, it should be stated... I thought we were preaching 'truth' here.

cochtrane:

I don't think you need to state immigration as a reason. British Council does not even send your results to CIC.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
For those who need a blank copy of the Nigeria Police Clearance finger print page, you can get one here, https://www.gateway.ng/Police-Report-Form.pdf

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
That question is not black and white sir. As it has no influence to the outcome of the result. BC often use those auxiliary questions for statistical analysis and keep track of migration trend i guess.

boldinc:
If it's for immigration, it should be stated... I thought we were preaching 'truth' here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
yimiton:
I tire for DHL. Courier to Canada from Unilag is N16k but passport to Ghana is N20,800 embarassed undecided.

Schools usually have a discount/rebate.
They process volumes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
codeworks:
Does amount you have change your CRS. If I have like $30,000 will it chnage my CRS score?

I cant help but say it:

Bwahahahhahahah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
codeworks:
Does amount you have change your CRS. If I have like $30,000 will it chnage my CRS score?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am so sorry LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
eboziem:
God has shown that he is merciful and worthy of our praise....Just checked my IELTS results.....want to say thanks to everyone too numerous to mention for the resources used...also to Bigfido who was a source of inspiration and for the prayers to St Joseph of Cupertino!(permission to share the prayer)

I used the Road to IELTS from british council,E2Language (writing and last minute for Speaking), used youtube daily for listening and never scored above 34/40. Also used mini-ielts (for reading) as shared by our resident data analyst Cochtrane

Oga 40manlappy...special thanks to you for leading me to this thread

@ Perks...I would be in touch soon...we are from the same faculty and alma mater!

Listening Score 8.5
Reading Score 7
Writing Score 7
Speaking Score 7.5
Overall Band Score 7.5

Lemme go and create my profile in readiness for next draw...tentative CRS is 437!(would av gotten invite if only but God is still on the throne)

Stay blessed and focused on the goal!

I prayed this prayer after using all my agidi. I passed gallantly

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
boldinc:

Bwahahahahaahhhh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ofcourse he would have to print the application form post up here, thumbprint and scan & send to his contact in Lagos. He will collect it immediately too and rescan back to you.

smslive2:
Wont he be required to upload the fingerprint page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
The question couldn't be anymore straight forward... You shouldn't care what they use it for. Just simply answer the question truthfully and correctly.

sunvick:
That question is not black and white sir. As it has no influence to the outcome of the result. BC often use those auxiliary questions for statistical analysis and keep track of migration trend i guess.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bros, how you take check your own...

eboziem:

Thanks Ma'am...9th September
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
lastborn111:
Good day everybody, Please i have two questions.

1. For somebody that has HND with several International Professional certifications in Occupational Health and Safety (Like NEBOSH IGC, NEBOSH IOGC, OSHA). Which one is advisable to used for Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

2. Can your Spouse's cousin that is a Canadian citizen be classified as your family.

Thanks

1. Just jejely evaluate ur HND and OND with WES as 2 or More Certificates. That's d best u can get from what you have. All those other bling bling certifications that sound like tongues no go fetch u anything. Lol.
2. Any relative of ur spouse, all na family ties but Only spouse's sibling can get u points in Express Entry.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by HIDDENSECRECY: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
I guessed so too, hence my asking which country his typing from....unfortunately he has gone mum!!!

Mehn the anxiety no be here ohh.

Kontagious:

I want to believe he's operating on a time zone ahead of Nigeria. I tried checking as well and got same response.

Now, the wait is more real than before.

Congrats Eboziem.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hayor2014(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good people,just got married,wifey will still use her old passport for IELTS and evaluation,at what point do we need to get another passport in her new name
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
hayor2014:
Good people,just got married,wifey will still use her old passport for IELTS and evaluation,at what point do we need to get another passport in her new name

She can continue using the passport as long as it's valid even till you land in Canada. It is not a problem at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by temydee1: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hi,

1. Is it possible for me to use the current acct balance in my spouse acct as part of my proof of funds.

I intend to use my Pensions, Treasury Bills and the balance to me cmplted with my Spouse current account balance (supported with a letter of consent to utilise the funds without recourse.)

Urgent response required
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Just a reminder and for newbies, fact sheet on Express Entry; http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/ee-presentation-en.pdf

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.