Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509895 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
schules:
i have been so depressed since yesterday and almost given up this canada dreams. Got my ielts result L 9 ,R 5.5 , W 8,S 7.5.
IMAGINE ALL THIS READING SPOIL MY RESULT.Congrats to all those who aces ielts,

Eyah! Really sorry about this. Na so Reading show me twice, scoring 6.5. But that 'giving up' talk, put am for back pocket and keep moving. See you in Canada! No story.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
This thread is unusually slow today. I hope rapture hasn't taken place o.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by schules: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
thanks alot
Algbenguze:

Eyah! Really sorry about this. Na so Reading show me twice, scoring 6.5. But that 'giving up' talk, put am for back pocket and keep moving. See you in Canada! No story.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Margs(f): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Thanks I have seen all the comments and started reading about EE....stopped at the point where I saw it has to be IELTS general for EE. I did the academic. So I guess I have to write the general as well. Arghhh!!!

Abby2017:
Congrats!
You have been advised rightly; read up.
Meanwhile, @ bolded, is this result IELTS general training or academics?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Margs(f): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lol! its not a fighting something. The info actually came from an agents I spoke with before I started the process and discovered the canada student visa page and more recently this one....i have even done my GRE....
Hephgirl:
says? Where did u get this info from.... U didn't see someone's 21 days timeline abi?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Margs(f): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Academic but willing to do General if I absolutely must for EE.

Hephgirl:

Which ielts did u take? General or academic?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hello fam, just checked my IELTS results after getting "no results" numerous times.
Listening -8.5
Reading - 9
Speaking -7
Writing - 7.5

All praises to God!!
Thank you bigfido for sharing the prayer to St Joseph, thank you Glitteringstar, Kontagious,Cochtrane and all others who helped shaped my prep with tips and materials.

Diving into the pool asap as 40manlappy will say and hoping for a favorable draw as I've maxed out immediate avenues of increasing CRS, I should be on 415-419 if not mistaken.

God bless us all.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mzstephh(f): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Abeg guys help me please , just started my Express entry application and I got stuck at this point sad So basically I am going under the Pharmacist 3131 NOC code ( but as an Intern pharmacist) I have one year paid full time experience as an Intern Pharmacist and I am not a registered Pharmacist anywhere. What do I put here please?

Date O'''''' first became qualified to practice in this occupation

If the "primary occupation" is:

a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

Month: Year:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Aig84:
Hello fam, just checked my IELTS results after getting "no results" numerous times.
Listening -8.5
Reading - 9
Speaking -7
Writing - 7.5

God bless us all.

Congratulations!!! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Congrats!

Aig84:
Listening -8.5
Reading - 9
Speaking -7
Writing - 7.5

All praises to God!!
Thank you bigfido for sharing the prayer to St Joseph, thank you Glitteringstar, Kontagious,Cochtrane and all others who helped shaped my prep with tips and materials.

Diving into the pool asap as 40manlappy will say and hoping for a favorable draw as I've maxed out immediate avenues of increasing CRS, I should be on 415-419 if not mistaken.

God bless us all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yungreezy: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Won't the wife need to take ielts and have eca done if he does this? I'm just trying to understand because I could be in the situation as I have ITA already and would apply soon. Does adding a spouse to your application have any implications?
Abby2017:
Get married after you have submitted your application (post AOR), you add her to your application then.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Congratulations!!! smiley
Thank you so much ma'am!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
boldinc:
Congrats!

Thanks a lot bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hiscules: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Algbenguze:

Different NOCs don't matter as long as they fall under clasees 0,A or B. Check your job duties and see which combination of jobs gives you up to 3 years bearing in mind the ease/difficulty in obtaining reference letters for the ones chosen.
hello, your experience has to be in the same NOC ,I specifically asked CIC about this. This implies that all your work experience must be related. You can claim one year as a banker and them claim the other 2 years as a teacher... Hope this clarifies your doubt

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
It is advisable you add spouse after you have submitted your application and "wind don blow am small" as someone stated. Lol. In that case, the wife won't have a need to take IELTS and do ECA.

Adding spouse after ITA (before AOR) will reduce your score and spouse will need IELTS&ECA to boost it back to the draw point that got you ITA, unless your score is so high that adding spouse still place your CRS above the cutoff that got you ITA.

Someone shared the process of adding spouse few pages back.
yungreezy:
Won't the wife need to take ielts and have eca done if he does this? I'm just trying to understand because I could be in the situation as I have ITA already and would apply soon. Does adding a spouse to your application have any implications?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kike100: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
I experienced same at IOM ,even though I had read about it ahead of time. However, my surgery was done in a private clinic , I obtained a very comprehensive report signed by the M.D.( not medical officer or any junior doctor) showing the diagnosis, treatment & prognosis just inline with Canadian health standard. The physician at IOM went through and said it's on point however if I don't hear from them in 1 week am as good as good!

I didn't hear from them,then came medicals passed. I meet some people who has been told to do further tests due to non-satisfactory/ comprehensive report.

I think you should find a way to reach the surgeon,they can find a way out for you.

uptown17:

Hmnnn o ga o...how about talking to the lead consultant who must have headed the team during surgery. If they can get you the report asap despite the strike
I am also wondering, is there anyone who has had such experience with qlife or IOM. Did they ask for your report too? Do share your experience so others in this situation can be better harmed when going for medicals
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Aig84:
Listening -8.5
Reading - 9
Speaking -7
Writing - 7.5
God bless us all.

Congrats! Wish you speedy ITA smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
kike100:

Hello sis, how is the "ministry" moving?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by codeworks(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Congrats to person that wrote IELTS 4 times but I feel he would have written mocks version before writing main exams.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tamad101(f): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
We will do just that. Thank you!
Algbenguze:

It may boil down to who has the better ielts score. From what you stated, either of you can be PA successfully since you both have Masters/Professional degree. On the surface, your age is an advantage but an insufficient ielts score could negate it.
In short, you both shld write ielts and evaluate your LLB and MSc. The outcome will determine who's PA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bioben: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good day my people,
please can someone explain the various steps involve in using ICES for university credential evaluation....thank you all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Aig84:
Listening -8.5
Reading - 9
Speaking -7
Writing - 7.5

All praises to God!!

God bless us all.
Congrats man! Stellar score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by funshobabs(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oh my God. This is very touching. Am really sorry about that. Pls don't give up. You deserve better. God will do it for you.pls don't give up.

schules:
i have been so depressed since yesterday and almost given up this canada dreams. Got my ielts result L 9 ,R 5.5 , W 8,S 7.5.
IMAGINE ALL THIS READING SPOIL MY RESULT.Congrats to all those who aces ielts,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
ranjitksubraman:
Thanks Guys..

I have been mailing them to the below email address for the past 3 days.
Today they responded and also My passport have been validated, validated and sent for FEDEX.
My Return Tracker got activated.

Thanks all again for the wonderful support!!

This forum really relives and eases pressure& Tension.

Good Job ALL!!

Glory to the ALMIGHTY!!!

Thanks,
Ranjit K Subramanian.

Congratulations Ranjit, all the best ahead.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
boldinc:
From a lot of people's experience here, ICAN is not recognized by WES. ACCA is tho...

Bros, we have gone pass that level. ICAN is now recognized by WES.
Cc@40manlappy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
hiscules:
hello, your experience has to be in the same NOC ,I specifically asked CIC about this. This implies that all your work experience must be related. You can claim one year as a banker and them claim the other 2 years as a teacher... Hope this clarifies your doubt

Very well noted, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mzstephh:
Abeg guys help me please , just started my Express entry application and I got stuck at this point sad So basically I am going under the Pharmacist 3131 NOC code ( but as an Intern pharmacist) I have one year paid full time experience as an Intern Pharmacist and I am not a registered Pharmacist anywhere. What do I put here please?

Date O'''''' first became qualified to practice in this occupation

If the "primary occupation" is:

any other job, this is the date they first obtained minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

Month: Year:

The answer is in what you posted above. This will be the date you got your b. Pharm. Degree
Why do you say you are not a registered pharmacist?
Have you evaluated your b. Pharm?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
bbidakin:
Hello friends, Pleasse in what way can a sister in Canada assist to boost my chance .We are not related by blood but a close family sister.She is willing to assit in all capacity.Pls assist

The much she can do is help you with a gift deed for your POF. but she can not improve your CRS score since she isnt your blood/half/adopted sister. if she were, you would have gotten extra 15 points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
bbidakin:

Hello bro,whats the equivalence of ICAN as far as WES is concern

Cc:@40manlappy

Are you an Associate of the Institute? Was it obtained under the new syllabus?

Check @Goldenjem's post here

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/69#59974219

Looping: Issyman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.