Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506664 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Chinlov: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Vanessa00:
Its not a waste of time or money as far as you've got a certificate beyond BSC, high ielts, of course work experience. A plus if you've got your wife accompanying you. People have done it, you too can. No hope lost. Goodluck

thank you so much. You guys are doing such a great job here I tell you. May the Almighty satisfy us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Chinlov: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Algbenguze:

It's may not a waste of money and time but to be certain, pls give the following details:

1. Your qualifications (every degree or diploma you have)- both you and spouse.
2. Years of work experience for both you and spouse.
3. Your spouse's age.
4. Do you or your spouse have a sibling or sibling in-law who is a PR or Citizen of Canada?

The details will help us with a more informed assessment of your chances.
Thanks pls see below:
1. BA, MA from UK. Spouse BEng & MBA & ACCA
2.14 yrs banker spouse recently lost bank job after 12 yrs
3. Spouse is 45, we have 4 kids
4.no family in Canada
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Marc0110(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Oga u be doctor? Or why are u interested in the group? If u are a doctor why are u asking questions about ICAS? You have no business knowing about their modus operandi, what u should be making enquiries about should be MCC
Yes madam, I be doctor. I was asking about ICAS on behalf of my spouse who is not a doctor. And yes I know about MCC and my evaluation is ongoing with them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daniella04: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
cochtrane:

Christian hug, lol. smiley
Hi will it be OK by you if I send you a dm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
daniella04:
Hi will it be OK by you if I send you a dm
That's okay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lufthansa:
Hello all! At wat stage of my EE applicatn will i b required to upload a statement of account. I presume it is after an ITA and not the initial stage wen i entered in the EE pool. Please, I need clarification.

Besides, is there need for any doc upload while I initially fill n submit my profile for the EE pool. Thank you all, as u shed light on this.
Yes, you upload documents only after ITA. To enter the pool all you need is to fill in some details, which you should be able to defend with documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Iolo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hi all,

For the WES evaluation, does one need to include the secondary school as well? or just only the Bachelor's degree?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
einsteino:

I was shocked how cochtrane connected the dots. clear say no be only ITA draws Cochtrane juju get efficacy in lol

We all did lol...
Ivie please pm...
But did you ask her if she was active on NL?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lufthansa: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
cochtrane:

Yes, you upload documents only after ITA. To enter the pool all you need is to fill in some details, which you should be able to defend with documents.

@cochtrane,Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
bbaby84:

We all did lol...
Ivie please pm...
Yeah, it was quite obvious. I doubt that Ivie is on NL though. There has to be another way, einsteino smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iolo:
Hi all,

For the WES evaluation, does one need to include the secondary school as well? or just only the Bachelor's degree?

No you don't have to. Just the bachelor's is enough as it's your highest qualification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
cochtrane:

Yeah, it was quite obvious. I doubt that Ivie is on NL though. There has to be another way, einsteino smiley

Perhaps he asked for her surname and he can look her up on Facebook or something...

Hmmm. He better engage your research/ IT skills. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
bbaby84:

Perhaps he asked for her surname and he can look her up on Facebook or something...

Hmmm. He better engage your research/ IT skills. Lol
Dat one go hard. But nothing is impossible, lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chinlov:

Thanks pls see below:
4.no family in Canada
Thank you

What about your age if yours is far less than your spouse you can be the principal applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Iolo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
cochtrane:

No you don't have to. Just the bachelor's is enough as it's your highest qualification.

thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mabs16: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Thanks boss. U just opened my eye, I actually did not know I could use my OND n HND to claim more points.

Pls, how much will be sufficient to proof funding for this Express entry process?

40manlappy:

You have crucial factors in your favour which will help you greatly in this process:

-OND + HND with which you can claim "2 or more certificates". This attracts more points than a BSc.

-At least one year of work experience. Look up the NOC that is relevant to your work experience

-Young age

-Relatives in Canada

If you are very determined about going the PR route, I would advise that you focus on evaluating your existing qualifications right away, register and prepare thoroughly for IELTS (General) test to get a minimum of 8,7,7,7 in LSRW and save the tuition fees for your proposed conversion course to BSc. The latter will be very useful for your proof of fund (POF) unless money was no object for you.

Please read page 0 more diligently for more guidance. All the best!

Looping: Algbenguze
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lufthansa: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hello, for clarification sake please. For a veterinary doctor, is it just the normal ECA evaluation (i.e WES e.t.c) or there is need for further evaluation by another body
Marc0110:

Yes madam, I be doctor. I was asking about ICAS on behalf of my spouse who is not a doctor. And yes I know about MCC and my evaluation is ongoing with them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lufthansa: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hello, for clarification sake please. For a veterinary doctor, is it just the normal ECA evaluation (i.e WES e.t.c) or there is need for further evaluation by another body. @MummyJaygirls, @Marc0110 and other gurus please comment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chinlov:

Thanks pls see below:
4.no family in Canada
Thank you

From what you've provided, you'll have to go through Provincial Nomination with of your ages at 43 & 45. That's because the best case scenario CRS points without PN is 399. In that case, I suggest your spouse shouldn't bother with ECA or IELTS; save the cash.
So do the following to get started:
1. Evaluate your Masters with WES.
2. Sit IELTS test.
3. Enter the Express Entry pool.
4. Research Provincial Nomination for Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and maybe Ontario (U never can tell) and be up to date with their requirements.
5. Read page 0 of this thread. You will gain a lot of knowledge about the processes involved.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2017
Congratulations!!!
XX01:
Back to more important things.

I received the golden mail this morning. It is PPR people! God has just been so faithful. Wrote to them yesterday evening Nigerian time and they responded that it was in Ottawa and hasn't been finalized yet. Only to wake up to the golden mail this morning. Don't know if they work over night in the Ottawa office.

19days from AOR to PPR. It can only be God. I put the barest minimum I could put (apart from the bank reference letters). Didn't provide a single bank statement. Didn't include payslips and appointment letters. Had plenty travel history for both my husband and I. I had nearly all my funds in my husband's account. God just covered over any mistakes as none were intentional.

ITA = 9th Aug
AOR=11th sept.
MEDP= 21st sept.
IP1 = 22nd sept.
NA2 = 27th Sept
IP2 = 29th sept.
PPR = 30th sept.

Will send my passports once I return to my house next week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eyoiba(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2017
Mavor:
I don't even know who to contact. And travelling to OAU is not an option for now. I'm so pissed and confused right now

Please send me a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Toy002: 1:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Congrats @Tttollu and @XX01.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ehix89(m): 1:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Hello house, Please who has paid for IELTS via Transfer, i am finding it a little bit complicated.

P.S; I have figured it out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 6:07am On Oct 01, 2017
bbaby84:

We all did lol...
Ivie please pm...

i didnt get the chance to. thing is I included a p.o.box in my address, so I was asked to wait behind to fill a form as p.o.box isnt allowed else I wouldnt get my TRF. i waited a bit and it seemed they were taking forever, so i just told myself, better lose the TRF, go get her number(u r free to laugh cos i dey laugh myself already)... Thats how i absconded to go scout for Ivie , finally found her but she was already leaving the premises. so no TRF, no phone number grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 01, 2017
einsteino:

yes matching part of listening section
It's always intense. Now, wait for ur results.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 01, 2017
einsteino:

i didnt get the chance to. thing is I included a p.o.box in my address, so I was asked to wait behind to fill a form as p.o.box isnt allowed else I wouldnt get my TRF. i waited a bit and it seemed they were taking forever, so i just told myself, better lose the TRF, go get her number(u r free to laugh cos i dey laugh myself already)... Thats i absconded to go scout for Ivie , finally found her but she was already leaving the premises. so no TRF, no phone number grin
Chai.. U for block d vehicle with ur body.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2017
elfmann:

Chai.. U for block d vehicle with ur body.

baba don kill me with laugh grin ...
just reminded me of Blacky. remember the song "Rosie (can i have a dance)" by Blacky? thats exactly what blacky attempted to do in the video grin . i loved that song as a kid sha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by androsurf: 6:41am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Sunday guys. Please can I send a statement of result to WES or must it be my certificate? Because I only have statement of result with me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2017
elfmann:

It's always intense. Now, wait for ur results.

Thanks. I'm hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2017
androsurf:
Happy Sunday guys. Please can I send a statement of result to WES or must it be my certificate? Because I only have statement of result with me. Thanks

yes statement of result is fine,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by androsurf: 7:03am On Oct 01, 2017
einsteino:

yes statement of result is fine,

Thank you sir...

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.