Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1511289 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Canadianfly:
Breaking News:

Minister of Immigration has announced that the draws for 2017 have been closed. Next draw to be February 2018.
www.cic.gc.ca/roundsclosedfor2017/
*runs away*
You better run o... Don't think because you're a fly u can vanish into the air. If people catch u ehn, you go hear wehn!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tollu: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
elfmann:

I'm not believing that story.

That's your prerogative.

koonlay5:
please kindly clarify.

Do you mean the 'verification from school' did not include your transcripts?

Yes. That's exactly what I mean.

cheapphones:

Hi please can you expantiate on this. Someone actually told me too that he didn't apply for transcript that after sending his certificate to Wes, they only sent the verification mail to school which was replied and after that he got his report.
In any case, I sent my certificate way earlier but Wes didn't send any verification mail until they had received my transcript, which is the case with many people here.

This was done back in March. Perhaps things are different now.
We actually paid 50k for the transcript but WES didn't receive it until well after we had the report. They used the verification mail only.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Canadianfly:
Breaking News:

Minister of Immigration has announced that the draws for 2017 have been closed. Next draw to be February 2018.

*runs away*

Lmao! My heart skipped a beat there. Like.......i fainted for a second. Canadianfly.......i take God beg you. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
modestdude:
Please house, am a newbie. I wish to make my wife the principal applicant because of her high comparative advantage as a Lawyer. i want to really know what their medical examination entails because at the moment she is pregnant at the latent stage. Would it be a hindrance?

Yes it will . I think if you are at a later stage of pregnancy you should wait till she gives birth to do medicals. You can start the process though. Read page 0 for guidance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by emerald2play(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent reader here. Please I need an answer to my inquiry. Thank you.
I submitted my express entry profile earlier this year with a score of 404(unmarried, 32yrs, MBBS, ielts-LRSW 7.5 8.5 7.5 7.5). I recently got married(only registry) and improved my LRSW to 9 8 7.5 7.
CRS now 436(no spouse factors hence this low) However, I tried to edit my personal details in EE profile to married but not working. I tried to contact CIC via the website using the provided form, no headway.
What do I do? Do I ditch the profile and submit a new one?
Please advice needed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
sweetrie:

I sent them a mail regarding the out come. The lady responded saying they don't reveal the result via email. I should come pick up the trf. I will go on Friday and inform the house on the outcome. Thank you very much
I hope u get that needed Writing upgrade. What a feeling that would be. I'm in love with Lisa.. Oh what a feeling.. Good morning neighbors..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Withdraw it if it is an eligible profile and create another.
emerald2play:
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent reader here. Please I need an answer to my inquiry. Thank you.
I submitted my express entry profile earlier this year with a score of 404(unmarried, 32yrs, MBBS, ielts-LRSW 7.5 8.5 7.5 7.5). I recently got married(only registry) and improved my LRSW to 9 8 7.5 7.
CRS now 436(no spouse factors hence this low) However, I tried to edit my personal details in EE profile to married but not working. I tried to contact CIC via the website using the provided form, no headway.
What do I do? Do I ditch the profile and submit a new one?
Please advice needed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
tollu:

That's your prerogative.

Yes. That's exactly what I mean.

This was done back in March. Perhaps things are different now.
We actually paid 50k for the transcript but WES didn't receive it until well after we had the report. They used the verification mail only.

I think it's possible. Like with medical doctors, MCC only verifies their medical degree and doesn't require transcripts. Maybe something similar happened
#justmy2cents
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
MippiShick:

Lmao! My heart skipped a beat there. Like.......i fainted for a second. Canadianfly.......i take God beg you. cheesy grin grin

Lol wanted to draw out the lurkers grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Abeg, no dey use this kain thing joke ooo.... See as my heart rate just shoot up!
You are hereby ban from posting update for the next 2 minutes.

Canadianfly:
Breaking News:

*runs away*
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by keni: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
browndoll:
Dollar debit card payment to ICES is proving to be a challenge for us o.currently don't have one and asked a couple of people who have but they became hesitant(understandably)when i said their details will be given to ICES over the phone.
What do we do? Any suggestions please?

Any reason why you dont want to get one? If you use GTB and have online banking, you can simply log on and submit a request there.(it will cost you sha o) Thats what I did.

Alternatively you can get a virtual card here https://getbarter.co/# (but there rate high small o) That what I used because I didnt want to leave the office, buy $ from aboki then load my dom account. I gave the details to ICES and they charged the card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
elfmann:
Withdraw it if it is an eligible profile and create another.

Mehn that profile has to be created sharply. Fastest fingers things. It would be sad to miss a draw now coz of this reason.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
smslive2:
Abeg, no dey use this kain thing joke ooo.... See as my heart rate just shoot up!
You are hereby ban from posting update for the next 2 minutes.

Hahahaha sorry oh. Na joke cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
browndoll:
Dollar debit card payment to ICES is proving to be a challenge for us o.currently don't have one and asked a couple of people who have but they became hesitant(understandably)when i said their details will be given to ICES over the phone.
What do we do? Any suggestions please?
If u wld like me to handle it, pm me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Canadianfly:

Mehn that profile has to be created sharply. Fastest fingers things. It would be sad to miss a draw now coz of this reason.
A draw go dey today?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
elfmann:

A draw go dey today?
Wey Cochtrane? Comman ansa o... Plus likely CRS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by emerald2play(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thanks Mann. I will consider that option. Always seemed the most likely thing to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by beckycute1: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmmm......
Just had my speaking test.....
Its in God's hands now....

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draw made already

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp#mi-pr-express

This one needs reading oooo

IRCC is using a new approach to rank candidates who have the same CRS score and a new format for its Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system. You can go to the invitation rounds page for the date and time of the round, the CRS of the lowest ranked candidate invited and the tie-breaking rule.

Invitations — Rank

For an eligible foreign national to be invited to make an application, they must be ranked among the first 2,000 eligible foreign nationals in the general ranking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by immanuella3: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
T
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4wearegreat: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Canadianfly:
Breaking News:

Baba please no give person heart attack ooo

*runs away*
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 458

However, For an eligible foreign national to be invited to make an application, they must be ranked among the first 2,000 eligible foreign nationals in the general ranking.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Oh boy!

New IRCC Rule:

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abbeykun: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ekinado:
Any draw today?
Yes...Cutoff is 458
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by stealth02: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
CIC show us o. This is a serious matter shocked shocked shocked
smslive2:
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 458

However, For an eligible foreign national to be invited to make an application, they must be ranked among the first 2,000 eligible foreign nationals in the general ranking.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cheapphones: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
MippiShick:
Oh boy!

New IRCC Rule:

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
I think this tie breaker has always been there, I think I remember seeing it on cic website some months ago.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by immanuella3: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
stealth02:

I swear. This jump is serious. embarassed embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by phf2be: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
458 is cruel na!!! embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
stealth02:

Hold your breathe and watch out for the next draw it may drop remember the draw before this one what was the score/or how was it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
MippiShick:
Oh boy!

New IRCC Rule:

Its not a new rule. It was announced sometime ago.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Simply put... the earlier you create your profile, the better!

MippiShick:
Oh boy!

New IRCC Rule:

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.