Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Need A Web Developer - N80k - Contract - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Web Developer - N80k - Contract (1008 Views)

Earn N80K to N100K Monthly As A Sales/Marketing Rep / Digital Marketing Job In Abuja - N80k To N150k - Apply Here / It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Developer - N80k - Contract by aikfrank(m): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Hey there, my work load as a developer has successfully increased with the risk of failing several deadlines, so in respect to this, am currently in search for a good developer who is ready to work with me and a new team am building. My Office is at Opebi Ikeja so i will require you work from the office and not remote. Only Lagos developers should contact me. (This is not negotiable)

Work Contract will last for 1 Month, and i will require you work from my office on Mondays - Wednesdays - Fridays. (9AM - Anytime you wish)

Hopefully, this project will bring other projects, so am sure we can have a long time relationship even after the first Month as more projects are currently on it's way.

If you are a programmer, please contact me. I will require to see a former project you have developed. I just need someone i can tell what to do and this person gets it accomplished, you will be working with me and it's gonna be fun, trust me!

Please contact me on what's app, 07069031677 or you send me a mail aikwebdesign at gmail.com

A developer with PHP knowledge and other languages. JQuery should be something you know little about.

In summary, i need a web developer with common sense as these projects are for international clients who want to get the best out of designs. This Ad will last for only 3 days. Ends 23rd of August. 2017.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Web Developer - N80k - Contract by aikfrank(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Thanks,
Please keep the applications coming. grin
Re: I Need A Web Developer - N80k - Contract by aikfrank(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Still taking applications!
Re: I Need A Web Developer - N80k - Contract by aikfrank(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
I need one more developer, urgently.
Re: I Need A Web Developer - N80k - Contract by urchrlex: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2017
You are a fooling urself......... U re looking for someone to use and not pay abi
Re: I Need A Web Developer - N80k - Contract by crowntoro(f): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
urchrlex:
You are a fooling urself......... U re looking for someone to use and not pay abi
calm down now
Haba
How did you know that he won't pay

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Web Developer - N80k - Contract by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
aikfrank:
Hey there, my work load as a developer has successfully increased with the risk of failing several deadlines, so in respect to this, am currently in search for a good developer who is ready to work with me and a new team am building. My Office is at Opebi Ikeja so i will require you work from the office and not remote. Only Lagos developers should contact me. (This is not negotiable)

Work Contract will last for 1 Month, and i will require you work from my office on Mondays - Wednesdays - Fridays. (9AM - Anytime you wish)

Hopefully, this project will bring other projects, so am sure we can have a long time relationship even after the first Month as more projects are currently on it's way.

If you are a programmer, please contact me. I will require to see a former project you have developed. I just need someone i can tell what to do and this person gets it accomplished, you will be working with me and it's gonna be fun, trust me!

Please contact me on what's app, 07069031677 or you send me a mail aikwebdesign at gmail.com

A developer with PHP knowledge and other languages. JQuery should be something you know little about.

In summary, i need a web developer with common sense as these projects are for international clients who want to get the best out of designs. This Ad will last for only 3 days. Ends 23rd of August. 2017.

Thanks.

i code with ruby on rails. need that?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Web Developer - N80k - Contract by aikfrank(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
crowntoro:
calm down now
Haba
How did you know that he won't pay

He is an un professional amateur who want to work with a quack project to show as portfolio. Besides i posted a request for a Developer not a Designer.
Re: I Need A Web Developer - N80k - Contract by aikfrank(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
ellad2k4eva:

i code with ruby on rails. need that?

No sir. Thanks for reaching out.

(1) (Reply)

Residency Training Program At Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Zaria / How True Is This Invitation,got The Mail Today.. Pls Did Anyone Get This As Well / Total Nigeria Plc Massive Recruitment 2018 (24 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.