Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

3aces's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3aces's Profile / 3aces's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Travel / Journey To Owu Waterfalls, Kwara State, Please Help! by 3aces(f): 1:23pm On May 08, 2018
Good day everyone.
please I want to go to Owu waterfalls in kwara state. I'd appreciate any information particularly on directions on how to get there from ilorin and getting a guide.

thank you in advance.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgent Attention Needed by 3aces(f): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lilymond:
Please good people of Nigeria, here's an interview invitation I got on my phone and I am asking if it could be genuine. It was sent through a phone number. It goes this way...

You are hereby invited to an interview for the position of counselor with Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria on the 23rd April, 2018 by 10am. Venue is office of director, public health, ministry of health, Imo state. Please come with photocopies and original copy of your CV and credentials, two (2) recent passports and a valid ID Card.

pls if you know the organizations or have heard any thing about it... your comments are patiently needed. thanks and remain blessed.

Hello dear, Please how did this go? I'd appreciate any information or tips.
Technology Market / Re: Thread closed by 3aces(f): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hi.
What would it cost to fix an iPhone 6s plus screen? I think it's the screen that's the problem anyways. It's not broken or cracked it just goes blurry sometimes and normal at other times.
Islam for Muslims / Re: 5 Types Of Muslims You Always Find During Taraweeh by 3aces(f): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2017
yaqq:
before I finish eating those imam don start! the baffling part is the kind of "surah" the imam recites, instead of surah like "nas" falaq and all d brief ones the guy will be using surah like yasin, harma' baqarat n extremely long ones

This ehn. Someone was just telling me last night how 1 imam was reading Baqarah during taraweeh. Some people left mid prayer
Technology Market / Re: Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids and Lots More... by 3aces(f): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Yaaay.
I just got the acer. Got an extra battery even.
I so so disturbed him and he was patient with me all through. Even pre installed all the programs I'd be needing.
Thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Technology Market / Re: Hp Pavilliion Dv7 Amd Graghics 2.5ghz 500gb/8gbram @70k by 3aces(f): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2016
How much?
Technology Market / Re: Dv4 600hd I5 6g Ram Beat Audio With Finger Print.. Limited Edition! by 3aces(f): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
New laptops available?
Technology Market / Re: *SOLD* Super Neat Hp Dm4 Laptop With Core I5, 6gb Ram 640gb by 3aces(f): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Last price
Education / Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by 3aces(f): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2016
okekekate:
Good morning all. Pls who's applying for public health and is writing in Lagos. Need a kindred spirits also..

Hello
Education / Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by 3aces(f): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Aremu01:
Who knows about the photo card thin?
vonxe:
I received a mail indicating we should come with our photocard, how do we get this?

When you log into your page there's an option to print photocard and other things.
Education / Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by 3aces(f): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
16 ajanaku street,off salvation awuse estate,opebi,ikeja ,Lagos...that's the address

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Education / Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by 3aces(f): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
I just got an invite for the test. Who else has gotten? I thought there were test centers in Lagos? My center just says hall 11

1 Like

Education / Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by 3aces(f): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2016
lateefahasake:
It was first bank in gusau here. I also tried Gt bank but they said they are not into DT.
I paid yesterday morning at first bank.
Education / Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by 3aces(f): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
spenca:

MPH ,loads of people aspire for that. Aiit, let's hope

LOL.
Education / Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by 3aces(f): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
spenca:

If you don't get anyone by tomorrow you could contact me if you would like me to help .Wah course are you applying for ?

Public health. Hopefully tomorrow wont be too late
Education / Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by 3aces(f): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
spenca:

You can get someone to pay for you elsewhere

yea thanks. been making calls. everyone is busy with work too
Education / Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by 3aces(f): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
hizotomania:
@3aces-My-guy-just-paid-at-first-bank-now.Form-is-still-open.Fast-it-might-close-d-next-moment...

Thanks alot. they just responded to my email and told me to try other banks. sad thing is the only bank around me is GTbank. I dont know why one cant pay online. sad thing
Education / Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by 3aces(f): 7:31am On Jun 22, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I paid at gtb..its either the form has closed or server issues..either way conntact UI pg sch to be sure

Thank you. I sent an email. No response yet.
Education / Re: 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out by 3aces(f): 3:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Please I need assistance. I tried to pay for the form yesterday at gtb but the guy said he couldn't see U. I on the gt collection portal. Please is it that the form has closed? Or gtbank isn't authorized to receive payment? Please help. Gtbank is the bank closest to me. I need to be sure before I go hunting for other banks.
Education / Re: Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem by 3aces(f): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2016
livingstone model college.

Livingstone model college, our proud college of enviable name, our training ground.
solid foundation, for the development of the body mind and spirit. to build a perfect youth, to build a solid nation, to build a man who is always purposeful in pursuit.

loooooool. cant believe I remember it. it just came back to me. thats what it was as of 2007.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vivove Company Interview by 3aces(f): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
If it is the vivove in ikorodu. September street or sumn. They are into branding, web apps and advertisement. I don't know anything about theri pay tho.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by 3aces(f): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Got the same!

2 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Help Ooo Are Dey Real Or GNLD Or Customer Care Training Centre by 3aces(f): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
pandj:
This company invited me for job interview. See wht they sent to me here. You are invited for a Customer Service/Telesales job opportunity, come with CV and passport photo to 634 Adeyemo Alakija Str (Ground Floor) VI, Lagos. .While job opportunity is available, a 10 day intensive training is mandatory.Call Ms ...... On 0806xxxxx pls help if you know them or if u are living around the place

Hmm
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Leadway Assurance by 3aces(f): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
helloooo. where's everyone?? has no1 been to the interview so far??
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Leadway Assurance by 3aces(f): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
hoebamaa:
Friday nd urz?
11am friday
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Leadway Assurance by 3aces(f): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
hoebamaa:
what was the outcome of the interview.

what date is ur interview?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Leadway Assurance by 3aces(f): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
kudus007:
it's tomorrow I will be going not today
how'd it go??
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Leadway Assurance by 3aces(f): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
@nkiruka tot u sed u called d man n he sed twas a sales job
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Leadway Assurance by 3aces(f): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Alright
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Leadway Assurance by 3aces(f): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
do u stay in ikorodu? and are you gonna be attending?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.