Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Urgent Attention Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Attention Needed (1138 Views)

Attention Needed. / Urgent Attention Needed Please. / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Attention Needed by Lilymond(f): 5:56am On Apr 22, 2018
Please good people of Nigeria, here's an interview invitation I got on my phone and I am asking if it could be genuine. It was sent through a phone number. It goes this way...

You are hereby invited to an interview for the position of counselor with Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria on the 23rd April, 2018 by 10am. Venue is office of director, public health, ministry of health, Imo state. Please come with photocopies and original copy of your CV and credentials, two (2) recent passports and a valid ID Card.

pls if you know the organizations or have heard any thing about it... your comments are patiently needed. thanks and remain blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Attention Needed by Andy2274: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2018
Did you apply for any job like that? If yes then go. If you are in Imo state, go early to the ministry and verify things yourself. Better still, use google search

1 Like

Re: Urgent Attention Needed by Lilymond(f): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2018
thanks my dear. yes I did.
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by 3aces(f): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lilymond:
Please good people of Nigeria, here's an interview invitation I got on my phone and I am asking if it could be genuine. It was sent through a phone number. It goes this way...

You are hereby invited to an interview for the position of counselor with Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria on the 23rd April, 2018 by 10am. Venue is office of director, public health, ministry of health, Imo state. Please come with photocopies and original copy of your CV and credentials, two (2) recent passports and a valid ID Card.

pls if you know the organizations or have heard any thing about it... your comments are patiently needed. thanks and remain blessed.

Hello dear, Please how did this go? I'd appreciate any information or tips.
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by Lilymond(f): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
My dear it went so very well. Thank God I honoured the invitation. I eventually got the job but it lasted for 6 months. It was actually a survey on HIV/AIDS, Hep&C. The job ended Dec 2018. I give God all the glory for his grace

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Assistant Wanted Urgently / The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2018 - Test Update / Multiple Job Vacancies At 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.