Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

3rippleA's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rippleA's Profile / 3rippleA's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3rippleA: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2011
just look into the mirror, u knw wat u will see? A THIEF AND A GREEDY FELLOW, THATS WAT U ARE, S**KS
Romance / Re: Do Relationships With Younger Men And Older Women Work? by 3rippleA: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2011
Age is just a number and its has nothing to do with love, and relationship have to do with accordance with one another,
Romance / Re: Do Relationships With Younger Men And Older Women Work? by 3rippleA: 7:05am On Jan 20, 2011
yes, its possible cos everything depend on genuine love, if they really love each other it will work out,
Politics / Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by 3rippleA: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2011
na wah ooh, Na where this country dey go sef, even the person wey dem suppose to laugh at and cry for dey laugh at another person, its just a matter of time, we shall see who they will cry for next,

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.