Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

3rockets's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rockets's Profile / 3rockets's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: ‘Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Royal Visit,’ UK Journalists Slam Harry & Meghan by 3rockets(m): 5:11pm On May 17
Politics / Re: Don’t Leave Host Community In Ruins - Tinubu Warns Lithium Investors by 3rockets(m): 11:21am On May 11
MASTAkiLLAh:
lithium mining is NEVER fun for host communities anywhere in the world, even ground water is negatively impacted heavily

How please? I am a mining engineer and this particular comment reeks of so much ignorance. Others will see it now and begin to propagate same. Kai, make una dey calm down
Religion / Re: A Christian That Commits Suicide, Will He Go To Hellfire? by 3rockets(m): 11:55am On May 05
Thereishel:

Moreover, it's clearly stated in the bible Thou shalt not kill Exodus 20: 13. This include killing yourself or others

Fantastic! God is thesame, yesterday, today and forever!
Religion / Re: A Christian That Commits Suicide, Will He Go To Hellfire? by 3rockets(m): 11:53am On May 05
muyico:
He or she took d life he cant create! He or she is a murder! Even law our nation stated dat. Any1 caught trying to commit suicide. His charge is "attempt to murder" Bcus u didnt own ur life!

This is your opinion. But what does the scripture say. That's what we want to hear not your opinion
Business / Re: Increased Demand For Dollar Causes Naira To Depreciate To 1,420/$ by 3rockets(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26
Honestey:
Aisha Yesufu and her band of haters must be so happy now. She said keep your dollars closed and now we are sliding back to 1900. Good people of Nigeria must keep these enemies farrrr away from Aso Rock

Lol. Madness in practice! These people you mentioned are not in any way associated with decision making! You are a typical ilitrate that can read and write, blaming others but themselves, APC infections always transferrable. You need to be cured walahi! Tell me is Aisha or any other villain in your excuse also at the petrol stations hoarding fuel unchallenged?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by 3rockets(m): 9:14am On Apr 14
Mihaug:
With that him big yansh, he should just look for the biggest and baddest in the prison make e dey lash am in exchange for protection. Without protection, him anus will never remain the same

You have watched too much American film
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges by 3rockets(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05
Finally purveyor of perversion is paraded for 1% of his his crimes.
Education / Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by 3rockets(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19
FiftyFifty:

This is what Muslims are also going though in your backyard. What brought you to the north- same North you so much love to hate to begin with? The right of a muslim students to wear hijab in public school has to go all the way to the supreme court.
Islam is never a religion of peace as much as they try to portray it that way, their actions all over the world betray them
Education / Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by 3rockets(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19
[quote author=Emu4life post=129003114]Go to Christian Universities and stop disturbing our Peace. Hypocrites!! [/quote}

Is that University not a federal University? When Hijab was an issue in south west didn't you shout heaven and Earth? Who is a hypocrite now? Oga, be guided!
Crime / Re: Bandits Kidnap 61 Residents In Kaduna In Fresh Attack by 3rockets(m): 7:59am On Mar 13
nlfpmod:

Source: Voice of Hausa

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/just-in-terrorists-abduct-scores-in-fresh-kaduna-attack/%3famp

Unfortunately, Kaduna have a clueless Governor. Since Uba Sani took over Kaduna went in to Oblivion
Politics / Re: Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries by 3rockets(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02
Fareke:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-ranks-eighth-in-happiest-african-countries/
Yeah sure the thought of Tinubu woke me up this morning with happines. I mean why not? Electricity is 24 hours, roads are so good and o even I even get monthly stipend just for being a Nigeria. Oh and I bought petrol N1000 today, the cheapest in Africa and it Is not even up to a dollar! We are such a lucky people

Una Papa

1 Like

Education / Re: Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman by 3rockets(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21
phorget:
Cooked up story!
So what exactly was the woman doing in the lions den?
Are you generally daft abi you can't read?
Politics / Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by 3rockets(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20
Lindalilian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVStSRqCxfE?si=js0eBlcC7RjM_PT2

With the price of goods and services in the rise, it is evident to note that Nigerians have resulted to alms begging as the only solution to hunger.

The moment Nigerians are being flogged in Lagos Island over 100 naira bread and yam has got people talking on social media, as captured in the video, the man who had the video on record claimed that only yorubas and Hausas are being flogged to be in queue for the bread and yam.

The lines were divided into two, one line for the yorubas, another for the Hausas, the recorder claimed that no igbos were amongst the crowd scampering for bread and yam.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/15/viral-videos-show-nigerians-being-flogged-get-free-yam-bread-lagos-amid-hardship-hunger

Few months ago, I made a comment for those who voted Tinubu, I said as for me and my family, whether Obi or Tinubu o, I will be alright. Emilokan people how far, how hunger?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship by 3rockets(m): 7:41am On Feb 17
Foreign Affairs / Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by 3rockets(m): 9:04am On Feb 12
shoodboi2:
Israel is gearing its propaganda as it wants to begin bombing Rafah. Rafah is the last of the so-called "safe areas" Israel would tell Palestinians to go.

Once the Palestinians go there, Israel will claim to have discovered a Hamas tunnel there or rescued a hostage there, and use that as an excuse to begin bombing the Palestinians.

The same Israel continues to bomb hospitals and family houses in Gaza and West Bank, calling them power targets.

Every baby in the images below was killed when israel bombed their family house or hospital. The last baby is even still holding onto the bread he was eating when Israel bombed his house.
Many times I wish to sympathize with Palestine but then I remember that these are people who call their dead "martyrs". They intentionally send their Children or leave their children in harm's way to drive a propaganda against their enemy. This is a people who had the best opportunities to self govern and also build a great economy strong enough to sabotage their enemies like North Korea and South Korea is doing but no! They used this vast resources to build murder tunnels and teach hate to every of their generation teaching only one objective, kill! Kill! Kill every Jew. They see no other option. Why would we sympathize with a people whose only choice is to let blood color their waters?

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by 3rockets(m): 9:03am On Feb 12
shoodboi2:
Israel is gearing its propaganda as it wants to begin bombing Rafah. Rafah is the last of the so-called "safe areas" Israel would tell Palestinians to go.

Once the Palestinians go there, Israel will claim to have discovered a Hamas tunnel there or rescued a hostage there, and use that as an excuse to begin bombing the Palestinians.

The same Israel continues to bomb hospitals and family houses in Gaza and West Bank, calling them power targets.

Every baby in the images below was killed when israel bombed their family house or hospital. The last baby is even still holding onto the bread he was eating when Israel bombed his house.
Many times I wish to sympathize with Palestine but then I remember that these are people who call their dead "martyrs". They intentionallu send their Children or leave their children in harm's way to drive a propaganda against their enemy. This is a people who had the rest opportunities to self govern and also build a great economy strong enough to sabotage their enemies like North Korea and South Korea is doing but no! They used this vast resources to build murder tunnels and teach hate to every of their generation. They teach only one goal kill! Kill! Kill every Jew. They see no other option. Why would I sympathize with a people whose only choice is to let blood color their waters?

6 Likes

Crime / Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by 3rockets(m): 7:22am On Jan 25
nlfpmod:

Video: https://twitter.com/ChristianEmerg1/status/1750227405225054642
I watched this video yesterday and it was very horrible. However, let the world know that this is just one out of many murders and this is how they kill their victims. These are not militia but regular fanatics. Jahili and Arne are just common words used for Christians and it is that is exactly how they see Christians no matter how close they are.

May God heal Nigeria
Politics / Re: Ex-Reps Speaker, Ghali Na’abba Is Dead by 3rockets(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2023
Family / Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by 3rockets(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
Men who married at 24, 25, 26, 27. Do you regret it? If you could, would you have it different next time?

So all this fresh pucci wey I chop this week now I for no see am.. abeg oo!
Religion / Re: Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) by 3rockets(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
magoo10:
Even Jesus played host to the prostitute, if we were all perfect we wont be asking for forgiveness.

Oga read your Bible well, the prostitute heard Jesus and was sorry for her sins. And Jesus welcomed her. He did not host her to celebrate her uniqness or her trade.
The Vatican have always been a place of perversion, I am just so proud of Africa, and we will continue to dissuade what is not right.
Ask bobrisky or his peers if dem born them well make they visit Kano...yan buru uba shege

1 Like

Romance / Re: Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? by 3rockets(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2023
A305:
If I have to explain this — it will totally establish the fact that I'm lecturing a kid who doesn't know the dynamics and power play in man and woman relationship.

Please save me the time to type here and just go learn from the basics on YouTube crash course or Wikipedia on Google.

Oga Your post is the most "stupidest" I have read in recent times. I think you need the crash course
Politics / Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by 3rockets(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2023
Felimax:

For sure! So far it is my common wealth I will steal it with all recklessness. Who gives a hoot what you think!

Resource Control or NOTHING!
Only fools and illiterate will call somebody a thief when it has not been proven.

Prove it to me that Alison stole your papa money. Thieves!

Sorry bro it wasn't personal. But get well soon all thesame
Politics / Re: Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) by 3rockets(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2023
Felimax:
If I hear!
Strong woman!
The kind of woman you should call a wife.
Typical Nigeria mentality. Celebrating a thief and even wishing her to be the mother of his children 💔
Politics / Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by 3rockets(m): 2:07am On Oct 06, 2023
naptu2:

Then why are you here? Why aren't you off discussing "other pressing issues of national importance"? Nobody held your hand and forced you to click on the thread at gunpoint.

Because I for one is still baffled that people like you are still here smiling at the odor of complete failure as Adeshina try to blow it away with his pen!
Crime / Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by 3rockets(m): 1:59am On Oct 06, 2023
Floky215:

Guy, rest cos you don't know anything and have not seen anything..!!

Until it happen to you or you witness it live you would continue to argue like a no brainer...!!
This is Africa...!!!

Dumb people people. May it not happen to you too sir! Because criminals raise alarm and use such distraction to steal from the victim while you focus on the accused/victim, they quietly disappear
Politics / Re: Nigerians Start New Challenge Using Lamentations Of A Tinubu Supporter by 3rockets(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lol.. immediately after the election me I got another job paying over 600k a month. If I meet my production target I will be going home with over 2m per month untill I get a bigger offer. You see, Weda Tinubu oo, Peter Obi or Atiku. Weather no go hot for us. We just dey shout that time because Obi fit make am soft for everybody! Now see, you dey shout upandan like Sallah ram

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari by 3rockets(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Run rabbit, run!
Car Talk / Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by 3rockets(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
I met this incredible young man two weeks ago . We had a briev discussion and it was very fruitful

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Buhari Addresses State House Staff (Photos) by 3rockets(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

The issue with hypôcrîtes is that they crûcîfy others for same thing they defèñd who they like about.
So the presidents u celebrate made the refineries to be functioning?
May your life be like the 8 years of Buhari unchecked armed murders of 63,000 men, women and children accross Nigeria,may it be filed with scarcity of basics needs, joblessness and theft and curruption!
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by 3rockets(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2023
[img][/img]
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob

Continue to live in denial

1 Like

Politics / Re: Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery by 3rockets(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2023
onthehill:
Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For His UK Surgery

Nigerian singer, Falz has hit back at Governor Nasir El-Rufai's son, Bashir El-Rufai and others who criticized him for undergoing a knee surgery in UK instead of Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Some supporters of the ruling All Progressives Congress including Bashir had accused Falz of hypocrisy for taking medical treatment abroad after he (Falz) criticized Nigerian leaders that did same.

Reacting to this, Falz said they are being audacious with stupidity, adding that they are so desperate for “ammunition” which is why they are latching on to his knee surgery gist.

https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1656979354117713920?t=QMg8xSmOhGCGGazZfhHICA&s=19

The singer also retweeted a follower's tweet accusing Bashir's father and others of failing to build good hospitals that'll cater for the health needs of citizens.

The tweet read;

https://twitter.com/DrVic_Exotic/status/1656669506033573892?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1444880/dad-built-hospital-falz-knocks-el-rufai-mocked-uk-surgery/

They brought a knive to a gunfight!
They collect woto woto!
Business / Re: Over 30 Taxes Choke Industries In Nigeria As FG Plans 18 More by 3rockets(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
2mercy:
Global competitiveness: Over 30 taxes choke industries in Nigeria as FG plans 18 more

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/global-competitiveness-over-30-taxes-choke-industries-in-nigeria-as-fg-plans-18-more/

On this one, The federal government is doing okay, No blame here.

It is unfair to compare the Nigeria market with other African countries. Countries like Ghana with lower tax rate and levies have no competitive advantage like Nigeria. Nigeria have a population of over 200 milion people, that is about 30 times Ghana and 95% other countries. Companies are turning in bilions in profit due to the huge market availablility. Besides most huge investors regard Nigeria as ground zero of business expansion due to human resources and hence networking here is very easy and leveraging on partnership is easy
So can they please shut up and do busineas

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.