Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,659 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

3rockets's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rockets's Profile / 3rockets's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by 3rockets(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2023
Thesame Federal Government that failed to protect you? How will they bring you justice.

In this Nigeria, touch anyone I love like this and you have started a shit storm.
Religion / Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by 3rockets(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo, this is the height of delusion! So now na rainbow God dey use take show himself? 🤷‍♂️

The rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to be visible in the sky when the sun shines on droplets of water in the air. The formation of a rainbow is caused by a combination of two factors: the refraction of sunlight by the water droplets and the dispersion of light by the

droplets.
This is more of a natural phenomenon,and not the presence of any god because it can be explained and understood by any reasonable person.

There are a number of reasons why the appearance of a rainbow cannot be taken as proof of God's presence or existence. First, there are numerous natural explanations for why a rainbow might appear in the sky, such as the refraction of sunlight through raindrops. Second, rainbows can be observed even in the absence of a god, and thus cannot be used as evidence for one's existence. Third, rainbows are not unique to the Judeo-Christian tradition, but have been observed in many different religious and cultural traditions . Finally, rainbows can be created through natural phenomena such as light refraction and optical dispersion, and do not require the intervention of a god. Is that too hard to get?

Talking about that lady feeling God's presence,it's possible that this feeling might be caused by something else entirely, such as strong emotions or a sense of awe. It's her wedding, one should expect all sort of emotion. She only attached it to God! 🤷‍♂️
I don't know if you are a bro or a sis but you obviously are very far from God. Every day I wake up to the miracles of God when I ask. It is God's speciality and it is revealed to the one who asked and those with the Holy spirit to understand. People like you who explain things through the eye of science believe there are no miracles or worse, that God does not exist. You have no idea the unseen powers at work if only God will show you mercy and open your eyes to see beyond your long equations and variables!
Career / Job Offer In Abuja by 3rockets(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hi Nairalanders,

Please help me look at this. I have a job offer in Abuja for 300k per month and I reside in Kaduna where things are relatively easy.

Considering this is Abuja, please is this a good offer?
Business / Timber Supply To The North: Need Partners by 3rockets(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Hi Nairalanders,

Many people do not know that logging is a very quiet gold mine. I am not referring to the ones that pile up woods in the shade for end users, rather the ones that actually get directly from the forest, especially if the forest is legally allocated by the government.

I reside in Kaduna and I have been looking for suppliers to the north from the major areas of production such as Cross River or Ondo.
I have buyers lined up here, calling here and there because my initial contact disappointed me.
I can tell you this for free that this is an opportunity where you can make upto 1m in a supply and just from one buyer. If however, we are capable and able to supply 2-3 trucks, we can be smiling home with over 3 million naira.

I am looking for people who have access to these areas I mentioned above and or are willing to join me to look for a way to supply to the north, this include Kaduna, Kano, Katsina and Zamfara. Or anyone with contact of companies that harvest. Currently, I have lots of buyers line up at very good prices and are going to pay cash on delivery but no access to the product or partners.

Please contact me on WhatsApp zero eight one zero, six three two six nine four two or email me at salaugroup@gmail.com or leave your contact too and I will contact you

Let's help each other to reach out dreams
Agriculture / Re: Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South by 3rockets(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
luvtoteach:
Am in Lagos, Agege precisely. Kindly state the product available there and price.

Irish potato

Yam

Etc

Reach me on salaugroup@gmail.com
Politics / Re: President Buhari Receives Briefing From NNPC CEO On OIL And Gas (Photos) by 3rockets(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
Men wey sabi. You can’t help but love baba Buhari

Another member spotted. May God ruin your life the way Buhari is ruining lives

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture by 3rockets(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2023
You come here dey argue with us and na yu come find advice. Shey you dey alright so? You dom argue with malee finish also I guess. Oga marry big bweess and fresh nyash, forget character or advice. Do wetin dey your mind e no concern us. Big bweess go fall, big Nyash go scatter, all na time.
Agriculture / Re: Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South by 3rockets(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Danybest:
how is the mobility to port harcourt like I would like to know so we can run the deal together

There are luxurious buses going to PH on a daily. They do this deliveries
Agriculture / Profitable Food Supply Business To The South South by 3rockets(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
I reside in northern Nigeria precisely kaduna State and I would like your input on profitable agro product that I can do to the south or middle belt areas without stress.

Please I need suggestions, if possible buyers who are willing to buy from me also or want me to buy something and sell to them.

I am open to business with good people in this forum.
TV/Movies / Re: Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) by 3rockets(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Two adult maluuu had sex in the toilet and it is news on nairaland.
Romance / Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by 3rockets(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Funny I can't even point one thing exceptional except she had dreams! Good dreams. Other than that she was utterless useless to me!
Politics / Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by 3rockets(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Very easy to rent this crowd in Kano. It is not more than 3k per person. Each ward leader to bring at least 300 people with 900k and add small change for logistics. To these poor Hausa people, Campaign time is when to make easy cash. So every politician that comes they must attend and make their small change.
I live with this people and I know for a fact how Tinubu gets his crowd in the North. Besides the man have money to throw around.
Nairaland / General / Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by 3rockets(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Was it under the green grass?
Politics / Re: Christopher Elehu: Gunmen Kill Labour Party State Constituency Candidate In Imo by 3rockets(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Obviously Obi's Kinsmen will be the end of his ambition. They are the ones that will scuttle our efforts and their chance altogether.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Crowd Awaits APC's North West Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Pictures) by 3rockets(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
We are in kaduna and we know how much they paid to wt people to the Ahmadu Bello Stadium. My area, no Hausa Okada because all of them were given 6k each to amass at the stadiums. All the street urchins and others they gathered with buses are there blocking the entire access to kaduna's economic center. But we know who we will vote for, collect the money and we still vote out Nasir Elrufai and Emi lokun man
Politics / Re: Crowd Awaits APC's North West Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Pictures) by 3rockets(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
We are in kaduna and we know how much they paid to people to the Ahmadu Bello Stadium. My area, no Hausa Okada because all of them were given 6k each to amass at the stadiums. All the street urchins and others they gathered with buses are there blocking the entire access to kaduna's economic center. But we know who we will vote for, collect the money and we still vote out Nasir Elrufai and Emi lokun man
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is This The Right Way of Disengaging Workers from service? by 3rockets(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Earlier in April 2022 I was disengaged from work. There were over 250 of us, all supervisors. I was fortunate to be privy to the information 2 weeks before then. Others weren't. Imagine the shock for those who have put in over 15 years. I thought of it and wandered how else they could have done it. But truth is they did it the best way the could besides it is a bank. They compensated meagrely but they could have done better. There is no other way of disengagement except actually asking you to go whenever they want. They wouldn't give you prior notice, what is If you decided to run away with there money? Infact, that Eve of the disengagement, I learnt everyone affected were disabled from the computers!

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) by 3rockets(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Motherfucker even posing for camera!
Politics / Re: Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So by 3rockets(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Your cronies and relatives are but a fraction of a small village how can there voice be loud enough!
Politics / Re: Obi Plans To Stage-manage Fake Assassination Attempt – Keyamo by 3rockets(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
But Buhari did same in 2014, when he faked the boko haram attack in Kawo Bridge, Kaduna. Only a thief will think others are thieves also

2 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: Brain Drain Hits Nigerian Banks As Tech Experts, Others Resign In Droves by 3rockets(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yet FCMB recently downsized all of its technical/operations middle manpower
Politics / Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by 3rockets(m): 2:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Nothing just dey work for this man. Any where he turn na badluck for this election. Even people wey wan help am explain they goof
Politics / Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by 3rockets(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2022
They discovered empty camps and they are celebrating. Please standing ovation for the presidential Guards, Patents of the century.
Politics / Re: Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) by 3rockets(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2022
They discovered empty camps and they are celebrating. Please standing ovation for the presidential Guards, Patents of the century?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit by 3rockets(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2021
HOW I MADE OVER 350K IN TWO WEEKS THROUGH AFILIATE MARKETING

Hello Guys,
My name is Emmanuel Adoza Salau and I have a very special information to share with you. Sometimes ago I stumble on a tiny winy word on a social media platform and I decided to investigate further. Having spent most of my early banking career searching for every legal means to turn my financial status from the usual five zero digits my banking job afford me and failed woefully. I became very conscious of where I put my hard-earned money. Sometimes in July I stumbled on a post by one Bamidele about digital sales and that was how I got to know about the gold mine called affiliate marketing.
In the passing days I dug in to google and only then did I realize that affiliate marketing have taken over the world of digital marketing and currently amount to billions of dollars in income. However, like me, many Nigerians go about it the wrong way and hence make little or no sales, so we give up and believe it is yet another scam.
You see, it is not a scam. In my findings I came across several information and how easily I could make a lot of money in very simple ways.
I got to know the nitty gritty of digital marketing and in no time applied this knowledge and so I was able to reach thousands of people with my products. You can imagine my surprise when I turned in over 350k in two weeks!
I will be teaching these methods in a WhatsApp class via this link (/ook1yj) and if you would want to be part of this class just hit the link and be punctual.

Regards
Celebrities / Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by 3rockets(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021

Hello Guys,
My name is Emmanuel Adoza Salau and I have a very special information to share with you. Sometimes ago I stumble on a tiny winy word on a social media platform and I decided to investigate further. Having spent most of my early banking career searching for every legal means to turn my financial status from the usual five zero digits my banking job afford me and failed woefully. I became very conscious of where I put my hard-earned money. Sometimes in July I stumbled on a post by one Bamidele about digital sales and that was how I got to know about the gold mine called affiliate marketing.
In the passing days I dug in to google and only then did I realize that affiliate marketing have taken over the world of digital marketing and currently amount to billions of dollars in income. However, like me, many Nigerians go about it the wrong way and hence make little or no sales, so we give up and believe it is yet another scam.
You see, it is not a scam. In my findings I came across several information and how easily I could make a lot of money in very simple ways.
I got to know the nitty gritty of digital marketing and in no time applied this knowledge and so I was able to reach thousands of people with my products. You can imagine my surprise when I turned in over 350k in two weeks!
I will be teaching these methods in a WhatsApp class on …… and if you would want to be part of this class just hit the link and be punctual.

/ook1yj

Regards
Celebrities / Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by 3rockets(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021

Hello Guys,
I got to know the nitty gritty of digital marketing and in no time applied this knowledge and so I was able to reach thousands of people with my products. You can imagine my surprise when I turned in over 500k in one week!
I will be teaching these methods in a WhatsApp class on …… and if you would want to be part of this class just hit the link and be punctual.
/ook1yj

Regards
Politics / Re: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja by 3rockets(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2021

Hello Guys,
I got to know the nitty gritty of digital marketing and in no time applied this knowledge and so I was able to reach thousands of people with my products. You can imagine my surprise when I turned in over 500k in one week!
/ook1yj

Regards

Emmanuel Salau
Politics / Re: IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown by 3rockets(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Keep your murderous ideology to your homelands. There is nothing to envy and desire about IPOB!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin by 3rockets(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Cowards and Hypocrites! Puppets in the hand of their masters. Slaves to money and pathetically gulible to fallacies. So u can condemn her but do nothing because she is marrying the son of your village god. If it is poor people now, you will be having orgasm at the though of stoning them to satisfy your evil agenda. Try Yusuf Buhari na?
Romance / Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by 3rockets(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2021
As much as i understand your worry and sympathize with you. I suggest you get your own place after this whole thing. I mean look at the vile in your complains! it is obvious you have no love for for this woman and even your brother. Please leave there o before laslastica will post " brother matchets sister in law in brother's House!". Biko Park and Go!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by 3rockets(m): 3:00am On Jun 09, 2020
This is how covid 19 enter Nigeria. "I am in love with america but i met Nigeria and he is attractive, dunno what to do?" Now look at us!

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.