Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) (56081 Views)

Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium / Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by PurityPhils(m): 2:04am On Aug 20, 2017
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari has once again shown his tolerance for religions.

Buhari who returned to Nigeria earlier today, August 19 after spending one hundred and three (103) days in London, United Kingdom on medical grounds, was spotted praying with Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha who are both Christians.

Also Present during the prayers, were the First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Governor AbdulAziz Yari of Zamfara, Minister of state for aviation, Hadi Sirika, Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and other top government officials.

The prayer session came few hours after the President’s plane landed at the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, Nigeria’s capital.

ALEDEH recalls that the Nigerian President departed the most populous black nation in the world on May 7 for a follow up of his medicals in London, United Kingdom.

Read more: https://aledeh.com/president-buhari-again-shows-his-tolerance-for-religions-prays-with-osinbajo-okorocha-others/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by chuks013: 2:07am On Aug 20, 2017
Everybodi dey stand...na only sai baba dey sit.....u sure say e don well so......abi na pressure of resume or resign mk am cum bk...mk e jus beta go bk aftr sept 16 if e no wetin good for am....if not........

Btw....ftc again....dedicated to I KNOW WHO......

A dumb a** niqqar read my post above n quoted mi sayin I shud (please use ur sense)..dat d gentleman called buhari would av bn jetlagged, so I shud use my sense.
Now I can see dat his brain is evn lagging bcus he doesn't no wot d man went tru.som1 who spent 103 days in uk for treatment alone.wot does dat tell him...so bcus of jetlag,e shudnt jus gv God atleast 4 mins.its not as if d prayers dey were doing wud lst 4 mins.so if e stood for 4 mins e 4 die abi......i think dz niqqar needs to do a factory reset on his brain dats if e has 1 cus Clearly he's got no respect 4 God/Allah....mtcheeew.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 2:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Tolerance! ok cheesy

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 2:15am On Aug 20, 2017
Abeg, save us that sermon! Such story would've been better before 2015 election, we are hungry and angry now. All we ask of him is to reduce the hunger in the society, he shouldn't be intolerant to the suffering of the masses.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:18am On Aug 20, 2017
That's what a sane human being should do

Baba is a born natural leader

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by okosodo: 2:19am On Aug 20, 2017
una sabi propaganda for life

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:20am On Aug 20, 2017
Nwodosis:
Abeg, save us that sermon! Such story would've been better before 2015 election, we are hungry and angry now. All we ask of him is to reduce the hunger in the society, he should be intolerant to the suffering of the masses.

He's not the cause if your self induced hunger

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:20am On Aug 20, 2017
iPurge:
Nairalanders today is my birthday how many likes for me?

Hbd brother

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

Hbd brother
tnx bro

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 2:38am On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

He's not the cause if your self induced hunger
Your paymaster is back because I knew when you also lost hope in him!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 20, 2017
President buhari is an asshole! All he needs to do is resign and focus all his energy on spending good time with his grand children fvck him

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nutase: 3:00am On Aug 20, 2017
With his cap on and outstretched palms? That's definitely Islamic prayer mode.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by ModusOperandi(f): 3:16am On Aug 20, 2017
this is funny, I was expecting to see him on his knees or with his hands together in the stereotypical Christian prayer position

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:21am On Aug 20, 2017
His 103 days in the shadow of death was to have a personal encounter will the Lord. And the Lord said: Buhari! Buhari! Why are you persecuting my people?
And Buhari said: save me Lord and i will stop persecuting your people. I may even consider letting your people go.
Then the lord said: i will send you my servants; a foreign first and then a local second.
Buhari now said: let somebody say halleluya

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by madridguy(m): 4:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Alhamdulilahi.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by maisauki: 4:24am On Aug 20, 2017
D media only portray him as an extremist he's good to a fault

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by nerodenero: 4:46am On Aug 20, 2017
Same media made him many jingles, selling Buhari to the people courtesy of TVC and made many Nigerians vote him as President.

If you know him well enough, tell him people are hungry and angry.
maisauki:
D media only portray him as an extremist he's good to a fault

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by oloriooko(m): 5:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Religious tolerance my foot!
Bubu has lost it
Bubu has disappointed us
Bubu has given room for others to scorn us
Bubu has failed himself

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:43am On Aug 20, 2017
God please make me the Buhari of my generation

Buhari is now more than a name, it is a MOVEMENT and I am proud to be a member!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Iamzik: 5:54am On Aug 20, 2017
BMC in overdrive gear!

They were thanking God for sparing his life again and praying for his full recovery.
He should have sent them out Or walk out of the room right?
A man who have seen death face to face doesn't reject any prayer offered in his behalf.

If simply listening and saying amin to Christian prayers is your definition of religious tolerance then you don't know much about tolerance. BTW why didn't he removed his cap if he is as tolerant as you want us to believe?

Which religious tolerance are you talking about.
You can whitewash Buhari all you want. We know the real man inside.

This is pure image laundry. If you love Buhari stop all these propaganda and packaging and start praying for him to get well.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Nwodosis:

Your paymaster is back because I knew when you also lost hope in him!

Show me where I lost hope in baba

I will criticize his government where the need be constructively

I am a ardent supporter of baba personally

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Afolak(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2017
#babaoyoyo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by DocHMD: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2017
BMC zomboids fooling themselves since 130th B.C.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Even the devil knows the scriptures, so i am not moved.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by GMBuhari: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2017
chuks013:
Everybodi dey stand...na only sai baba dey sit.....u sure say e don well so......abi na pressure of resume or resign mk am cum bk...mk e jus beta go bk aftr sept 16 if e no wetin good for am....if not........

Your mumu don do

Those ones have been sitting for 103 days in the comfort of their leather vibrating chairs

Buhari just landed from a flight its normal to be jetlagged or tired from flying several hours

Please use sense

Update the challengers and aggressors have been insulting me all because of my comment

Your mumu don do, when Muslims prayer time comes they go to mosque and bow their heads on normal prayer or ceremonial prayers they sit or stand or crouch

Christians pray on their knees , standing, lying down or even jumping

Stop looking for excuse where it doesn't exist

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by omobabalawo: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2017
but fulani still kill Christians.
So whats the use.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nfchi73: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari is back n better . where's fayoidiot n his friends in naira land . by now I would've expect them to go n hug transformer . idiots !!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by sleeknick: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Oooshey baaaadest!
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2017
Is this another propaganda for 2019 or wetin? How does this help the price of kpomo right now

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Splashme: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2017
chuks013:

The man was chased home by the #ResumeorResign protests especially the one held in UK

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by policy12: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Another gimmicks abeg get back to work..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Held Kwankwasiya Cap In His Mouth -photo / Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.