Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" (24516 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by LexngtonSteele: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Durentt:
Stupide girl

LOL. ..you would eventually have a heart attack over someone who doesn't know you and is better than you in ALL ramifications.

Double your hustle, sonny!
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by cantok(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
thank Nigerian money and not god... More than 30 million pounds spent just like that...
The accountant grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by adamawaboi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
God bless nigeria
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by chiefojiji(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Daughter, banana fall on you!
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by LexngtonSteele: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
martineverest:
When a Muslim starts teaching the Christians the right thing....... This is the kind of prayer we don't pray in churches. We only announce death to those that want us dead

Now....this is an intelligent comment.

Igbos too should take note. Not just Christians.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by vengertime: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
maisauki:
Nice One, No Hate Speech
apple juice ko Brandy ni. Buhari is still useless, unless they did brain surgery on his empty head.

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by Najokee: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
thank Nigerian money and not god... More than 30 million pounds spent just like that...
Is it your money… are you are Nigerian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by freshvine(f): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
This girl should get serious in the other room. she's yet to have a baby despite being a year old in marriage. When responsibility saddle her, she'll stop talking stupidly
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by Edu3Again: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
You need to find out why many people wish him so.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by cristianisraeli: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
what of the people ur father have killed...he should be in ICC now...comot here
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by NeeKlaus: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
modelmike7:

Why are some people as st*pid as these guys?!
Total shame on y'all.
Nice one Beautiful Zahra!
So happy your dad came back alive.
Shame on the haters.
What makes them stupid? Because they said the truth? You people see the truth and hide from it...

This man is too frail and sickly to perform his duties of leading over 180million people. If you love Mr President, then you will tell him to relinquish power to Osinbajo and take care of his health issues. That's what a sane and rational person will do. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by jnfoage: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
freshvine:
This girl should get serious in the other room. she's yet to have a baby despite being a year old in marriage. When responsibility saddle her, she'll stop talking stupidly

Maybe that's the only goal you dream of, but life is not all about the other room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by TheAlchemist: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Honesty i wish our President no ill, but from all the pictures i have seen so far and given the best medical care he has received in the Uk to date, it is obvious that he can not handle the stress that comes naturally with being the president of Africa's most populous nation. I pray God guides him accordingly.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Post recent pic of u and ur father and not old pics.Do u afraid to call that skeleton ur father?shame on u zahra.

Na hate go kill you oooo
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by Aburi001: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Babzrockman:
Is only God and the doctors that know what this man went through in d last few months.

Thank God for d gift of life.

Total recovery i wish for him.
Nice comment so far.....God bless you bro cool cool

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by somehow: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
have you been blind to the various negative prayers on NL alone wanting the president dead? Hello! Wake up na.
SlayQueenSlayer:
Why do Nigerians always think that some is praying for them to die? Except for the families those who have been killed directly or indirectly by Buhari, I don't think any sane person should be praying for Buhari to die.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by sambisa5: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Babzrockman:

what about Yaradua?
lol,,, grin,,,:p..:p ......gone
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by bulbutcher(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
SHE IS JST THE MOST OUTSPOKEN IN DA FAMILY
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by slimmyAngel: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
I hear
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by freshvine(f): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
jnfoage:

Maybe that's the only goal you dream of, but life is not all about the other room.

If her father could condemn the mother to the other room, who are you to have an opinion more having the temerity to judge me?

Look, her father, the fulani president said women are meant for making babies, don't come here and expose your Islamic sentiment

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by GuntersChain(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
three months plus on medical vacation no be beans. the ailment must be serious matter.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by Kingspin(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
There no light in my area since last month.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by ojobekehinde: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari dirty pant fall on u dat quote me,hun!!! i mean what i said.Come and catch me.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by AdeKamal(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
nice one..

may God grant him strength to panaceate Nigeria's plight.. and God should be merciful to make and keep Us better than ever..

one love Nigeria..

to the enemies, I wish you Deliverance and goodminds..

(but sister Z, no hijab for a public pose..i thought it ought to be compulsory)
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by Elbowroom: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
nobody wants your bad leader of a father dead , the only people that want him dead are greedy children like you and political jobbers who are forcing your sick father to work even though his health no longer permits it all for your selfish reasons and not the good of your father or Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
maklelemakukula:

exactly. Encouraging a sick man to hand over power (to his party oo) and better take care of himself without the stress of political involvement, is the best thing an average Nigerian can do for him
but that was not what I meant sef
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Why is zahra the most popular among his daughters.
Apple juice korr, Pineapple juice ni

Becasuw she is the only one who seeks for notice.. How many of his daughters do u c posting on Instagram or face book or pushing their pictures of them and their husbands on holidays
I feel aso rock needs to advise this lady at least sue to security reasons... She isn't the first presidents daughter neither would she be the last
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by chinedu234(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Those who toil not and harvest of the choice parts of our inheritance shall be blighted by the almighty himself. Those who turn themselves into Demi gods and arrogate to themselves the power to determine the life of others cannot avoid being in conflict with the very life they are living. The result can only be figured out. Goodness and mercy can only be for those who stand for righteousness. May the good lord guide us all.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
nurshah:

Becasuw she is the only one who seeks for notice.. How many of his daughters do u c posting on Instagram or face book or pushing their pictures of them and their husbands on holidays
I feel aso rock needs to advise this lady at least sue to security reasons... She isn't the first presidents daughter neither would she be the last
Thumbs up. You are right
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by bimbim75: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
oluwabless1:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-IwMmyKTU1AU/WZiwNKMEkLI/AAAAAAADzg0/QV-KjrfcWQg4r_lb7SmHF64rvwwEMzUBgCLcBGAs/s1600/Zahra-Indimi.jpg[/img]

President Buhari's daughter, Zahra has celebrated his return asking Nigerians to pray for those who ''want to eliminate him''. She wrote on Instagram,

Welcome back Home Daddy❤️ Cheers � (apple juice) To the strongest man I know.. Alhamdulillah.
Say a prayer for those that want to eliminate him to get their way.. God is watching. I pray that He guides us all onto the straight path. #stillstandingtall #alhamdulillah #pmb #nigeria

[img]https://3.bp..com/-NVluqe5kvvY/WZiwgnOV0RI/AAAAAAADzg4/wK4EXu4KKW4l71nJtozGfXSU8d5O9SDvACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

MORE @:http://trendzbase..com.ng/2017/08/pray-for-those-who-want-him-dead-zahra.html
Wish for others what you want them to wish you.God is the owner of life.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by RoyalUc(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Encouraging the president is the best thing an average Nigerian can do for him

God bless you and give you people who will stand by/with in all situations. Lots of love!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clarence Olafemi Dumps APC For PDP / Crude Oil Discovered In Benue In Commercial Quantity - NNPC / Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.