Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,157 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

When We Follow God's Commands Is His Will Automatically Done In Our Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When We Follow God's Commands Is His Will Automatically Done In Our Lives (440 Views)

To Those Who Don't Follow GOD Properly (I Mean Those Of False Religions) / Highest-Paid NFL Centre Leaves NFL Career To Follow God's Purpose / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When We Follow God's Commands Is His Will Automatically Done In Our Lives by free2ryhme: 4:18am On Aug 20, 2017
For example, if God wanted me to move to another state, will he give me signs and make sure I get there? Or if God wanted me to adopt children, would he make everything fall into place or would I have to be the agressor and make it happen? If something is meant to be because it's God's will, does everything just fall in place?
Re: When We Follow God's Commands Is His Will Automatically Done In Our Lives by Freetech: 4:20am On Aug 20, 2017
Let His will be done
Re: When We Follow God's Commands Is His Will Automatically Done In Our Lives by Freethought(m): 4:30am On Aug 20, 2017
NO... Infact you tend to get more problems when you follow God
Re: When We Follow God's Commands Is His Will Automatically Done In Our Lives by greatcrown: 5:23am On Aug 20, 2017
free2ryhme:
For example, if God wanted me to move to another state, will he give me signs and make sure I get there? Or if God wanted me to adopt children, would he make everything fall into place or would I have to be the agressor and make it happen? If something is meant to be because it's God's will, does everything just fall in place?

Romans: 8. 14. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Get his spirit!

To know His will, read the Bible!
To do His will, do the Bible!!
Re: When We Follow God's Commands Is His Will Automatically Done In Our Lives by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2017
Freethought:
NO... Infact you tend to get more problems when you follow God

...and more stupid and foolish when you don't follow him.

(1) (Reply)

Why The World Did Not End In 2012 / Serving God Sincerely. / God Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.