Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health (56088 Views)

Is Olamide's _wo! Spiritual Refix Better Than The Original Song Wo Spiritual? / Nbc Bans Olamide ’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido ’s If & Fall & 9ice’ S Living Things / BREAKING NEWS!! Olamide’s New Song “wo” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health Decla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Wo.....

Ban wot's gone viral & circulated already

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by empressteemah06(f): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Wo.. Awon mo tikabodi
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by goshen26: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Olamide self dey fall my hand, Na you shoot the video that encourages lesbianism, and again this, and your video no dey sweet self, mtcheew angry

An indication that he is a member of ill.....

Na joke oo
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by jbreezy: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2017
Dey can't kuku ban me from loving the song
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Lescott7(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2017
Awon omo tika bo idi
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by 0b10010011: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2017
Its even noise pollution

1 Like

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Andrew3(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2017
Importation of the product is not banned, talking or singing about it is the taboo.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by blackbliz: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2017
Let them face the problem that is on ground mr Buhari has come back from is medical trip sure he will say that he wants to go and greet the king of Saudi from there to London for medical check which will take like 3 months government with a fake vision
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by HeWrites(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by noscarn91(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2017
KayDEAN:
Anybody who goes into smoking because of music videos has a very weak, timid and confused mind. Smoking is not really bad but it's a decision that can ruin your life if done without moderation. I personally smoke a lot of marijuana and can't say my life is falling apart, I won't advise my jnr bro to, but if he does, I'll respect that he does it in moderation.

It should be given serious thoughts before starting, not after seeing a music video

But you are a fool if u inhale Benson angry
Different stoke for different folks mr man, nobody holy pass, keep your views to yourself
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2017
RIPEnglish:
What is concerned them with his song, Instead of them to faced critical things of the Nigeria economics, it was a song olamide singed they are went after... rubbish
we will ban ur English very soon as it impose threats to public health .

1 Like

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Aladi02(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2017
In kwara state, the kwara state summons some hoteliers that they operate strip clubs, and I think what happened is that one their girl friend fall victim so it touched them, but I know they do watch strip dancers. OlorigidA
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by savagefinder: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2017
tobdee:
Misplaced priority...
Ban foreign medical leave for all top government officials ,Equip our hospital and let buhari and Co receive their treatment here. That should be your priority now.
you are right but that doesn't make the banning of the music video wrong.
because you want to hunt an antelope doesn't mean you shouldn't eat the bush rat you have in your hand when hungry..

1 Like

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by classicfrank4u(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2017
u are banning a song dat is already on"Google" and video YouTube ?? mtcheeew undecided
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2017
Onyochejohn:
we will ban ur English very soon as it impose threats to public health .
IMPOSES
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by okooyinbo(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2017
RIPEnglish:
What is concerned them with his song, Instead of them to faced critical things of the Nigeria economics, it was a song olamide singed they are went after... rubbish
Aburo, ani o maa niso. Mo ngbadun awọn Eebo Ọksifọọdu ati ti Nkembiriji ẹ yii daadaa.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Trendirabingi: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2017
Even most of their videos propagates n encourage crime and cultism.. D nigerian video and music censorship board are very docile in dis country and are doing close to notting. If only people understands wat content in both words, music, music videos, nigerian movies and even posters does to the growing society and influences a great number of rubbish, crime and criminality dat should not be tolerated in a society.. Control and regulations should really y be seriously put in place for a large part of d industry and its givings, cus a lot of most musical artist, movie artist, especially producers and promoters are either illiterates or semi-illiterates..they wld even want to make an argument for u in defence of their conduct. Some wld use foolish lines like "we act out wat is going on in d society, in africa, nigeria", just to make money.. You dont act out wat a changed and beautiful society should luk like.. Mumu dem... Censorship board have a lot in their hands to do, but have no inkling idea, dat there is a mis-normal
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by Denko2721987(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2017
which kind of blatant hypocritsy is this.. Shoor... Are these people normal?? Almost all Nigerian videos promotes immorality through the explicit content in them like smoking on large cigars, dancing naked women and even drugs which has been a giant killer on our collective moral values.. So why single out one song (though i havent watched the video as i an usually not interested in them) because it mentions cigarettes as your target Why dont they enforce a total ban on cigarretes if they want to be real serious on curbing their cancer causes on the general populace.. Which kind of misplaced priorities and distractions are all these ones sef
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by tobsvent: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2017
RIPEnglish:
"Sidetrack Structure But Exhume Idea Here, Period"
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2017
RIPEnglish:

What is you say? Common English you cannot spoke. The person who is taught you English is not do a good jobs.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by breezy119: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2017
KayDEAN:
Anybody who goes into smoking because of music videos has a very weak, timid and confused mind. Smoking is not really bad but it's a decision that can ruin your life if done without moderation. I personally smoke a lot of marijuana and can't say my life is falling apart, I won't advise my jnr bro to, but if he does, I'll respect that he does it in moderation.

It should be given serious thoughts before starting, not after seeing a music video

Are you for real? Its foolish to smoke Benson which yes, destroys the lungs over time but wise to smoke marijuana which destroys the lungs with toxic effects on the brain in addition? I'll laugh this over and just believe you were joking with that submission of yours.
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2017
goshen26:

An indication that he is a member of ill.....

Na joke oo
Lmao
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by naptu2: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2017
1) Loud In Lagos

2) Golden Tones

3) Malboro Country

4) Dr Foxx Countdown

5) John Player dance championships

6) John Player dj competition

7) John Player Tennis Classics

8 ) Rothman's English Premier League

Video - Loud In Lagos (1996).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5UZIx1GpYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WFJbTI_xvk
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by wallarwallar(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2017
GogetterMD:
Good move! angry

As in
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by modaink333: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Prinq:

you mean the "WO" that the POLICE ministry was guiding him in the video? THIS MINISTRY NEEDS PROFTIC MINISTRATION

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by modaink333: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2017
you mean the "WO" that the POLICE ministry was guiding him in the video? THIS MINISTRY NEEDS PROFTIC MINISTRATION

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by groovie(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2017
My problem with the video is that guy that climbed an electric pole, no protective clothing. What is their problem with smoking?
Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by hebenezher(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2017
KayDEAN:

Coming back from work last week, haven had a hectic day at work. I had my skonk with as usual, so I decided to buy a cigarette(Benson) which i rarely smoke but because I want a lengthy time to smoke and think, I bought it.
getting to my normal smoking environment, I sparked up the cigarette and dragged it all, bro, i became restless and condemned, i couldn't smoke my skonk again, i didn't get myself until hours later, since then I've promised to only stick to my marijuana anytime any day ahead of cigarette. More so, people's view of marijuana doesn't seems to apply to me, i have been smoking marijuana constantly and has turned to a daily routine. I'm still yet to run mad, instead I tend to know myself better and better. I make good plans and steps towards life which I'm grateful of, unlike the destructive allegations laid on it by people.
I'm doing well in all endeavor, I've been focused than when I haven't started smoking it. In the aspect of aggression which people mostly talk about, I'm even the one calming nonsmokers when angry, plus I'm a psychologist. So, I think people who smokes and end up messing up are literarily suffering from self control, and wrong intentions of it, I don't use it for fight, rather I use it to relief stress and for a deep thinking in situations.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by modaink333: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
Hmmm... naija and their medicine after death.. d song don already turn hit song... the video nor mata

Re: Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health by CzarChris(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2017
Believe it or not, they just made that song popular, now everybody is going to want to watch it. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Music: Blueface - Thotiana Remix Ft. Cardi B / DOWNLOAD MP3: Justin Bieber - Holy Ft. Chance The Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.