Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Photos: Man Drink Mud Water To Fulfi His Promise He Made On Buhari's return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Man Drink Mud Water To Fulfi His Promise He Made On Buhari's return (715 Views)

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Drink Mud Water To Fulfi His Promise He Made On Buhari's return by tayebest(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2017
Nigerian man from zaria Muh’d Kabir Wusasa has just taken to facebook to reveal he has drank mud water according to him he promised to do so if buhari returned to Nigeria, well he has just fulfilled his own part of the bargain as buhari returned yesterday, the post was originally posted in Hausa;

Kyawun Alkawari Cikawa Idan Kanaso Ka Zama Cikakken Mutum Idan Kayi Alkawari Kayi Kokari Ka Cika.
Nayi alkawari duk randa Shugaba Buhari ya dawo gida Nigeria daga jinyar da ya tafi Birnin London, zan sha ruwan kwata saboda zunzurutun Farin ciki.
Alhamdulillah! Allah ya cika mini gurina ni kuma na sha ruwan kwata.

Translation;

The Full Covenant of the Covenant If You Want to Become Full Member When You Make a Covenant Try To Fill.
I promise every day that President Buhari returns to Nigeria from his trip to London, and I will drink water because of the pain of depression.
Alhamdulillah! God filled me with my head and drank water.

http://www.gossipmill.com/2017/08/photos-nigerian-man-drinks-mud-water-in-fulfillment-of-promise-he-made-should-president-buhari-return-from-london/

Re: Photos: Man Drink Mud Water To Fulfi His Promise He Made On Buhari's return by selch(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2017
because buhari come U dey drink mud,? come my area we get plenty mud for road come help us dry am with ur mouth.na u go tire
Re: Photos: Man Drink Mud Water To Fulfi His Promise He Made On Buhari's return by tydi(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2017
Northerners come and see your fellow aboki and carry him away before he chop cow dung join.

wonder the disappiontment on the vegetable face
Re: Photos: Man Drink Mud Water To Fulfi His Promise He Made On Buhari's return by tydi(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2017
Northerners come and see your fellow aboki and carry him away before he chop cow dung join.

wonder the disappiontment on the vegetable face.
Re: Photos: Man Drink Mud Water To Fulfi His Promise He Made On Buhari's return by ufuosman(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2017
I see you, the next time na shit u go chop. lol

(1) (Reply)

South South, South East Govs Promise Support For Buhari / Diezani, Seven Ex-governors, Others To Lose Dubai Assets / Watch Video Of Security Men Shooting At Unarmed Civilians In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.