Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Churches And The Creeping In Of A Broken World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches And The Creeping In Of A Broken World (311 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches And The Creeping In Of A Broken World by Dnockeror333(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2017
18-8-2017

Am a layman. I have no say to what churches believe or not believe. As long as am deaf, I'll wait until I have a vision of God's spiritual manifestation in my heart, before I speak, not to those whom I cannot hear, but to you whom I can read from, even you.

Listen brethrens:

I better shear this with you who matter most to God and I than to the wise ones whose wisdom will lower you down as nut.

This came from within me, and my spirit agree's it descend from God to lift up the bow knees.

Is this a house of prayer, a place of films and drama? Are we not encouraging this at home, entertainment within the Church of Jesus Christ?

Is this a Church, were laughter began in the morning? Why not at dusk? Laughter at dusk not at dawn!

What are Churches of our days becoming? Instead of it been a place where uplifting words are sheared and prayers are offered as living sacrifice with a pure and opened heart in love with GOD, we see drama, laughing, jokes- so called holy jokes and -------> GOTO 2
Re: Churches And The Creeping In Of A Broken World by Dnockeror333(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2017
...so called holy jokes and mesmerizing sights and eye popping musical shows does seen in the world.

Fathers day, mothers day, childrens day, virgin day, pastors day, pickin day too! Ah ah... not enough, you also see drama and films... (by this we are telling our children to go home and continue listening to unholy and unhelpful music, to watch unending flukes make believe films; oh, the time killers!)

What type of judgement will fall on the Church will shake the foundation of everyone who commits social-fornication in thr house of God. Or are the films/drama's we watched at home not enough? Don't we suppose to stop our children from the world of watching and listening without doing?

Run away from these Churches! Say no to these Churches! Your soul and what you are fed with matters most to God!

Is Church not a place of prayer, yet we've made it a den of theives-from-the-world, a den of robbers, a place of laughter seeking faces, a placs of jackals and a place of serpent!
GOTO 3 =>
Re: Churches And The Creeping In Of A Broken World by Dnockeror333(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Repent! Turn around! That way you are going, it is little more broader tan narrow! Sweep all these things away! Let all who gather around the Church be made up in Prayers, in Psalms, in Hymns and in Encouragement in the world of God.

See, the world is passing away, and it lost there off, that only those who abide in the Lord will exist forever.

May we be among these in the Name of Emmanuel Jesse, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Bless you brethren.
Re: Churches And The Creeping In Of A Broken World by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2017
True talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexualixation And Todays Youth / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! / Growing Up Spiritually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.