Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Ovarian Cyst- If You Experience These Symptons Please Call Me Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ovarian Cyst- If You Experience These Symptons Please Call Me Now (432 Views)

Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tube; Fibroids; Infections; Ovarian Cyst / Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst / What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ovarian Cyst- If You Experience These Symptons Please Call Me Now by vikyembassy2000(f): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2017
OVARIAN CYST- IF YOU EXPERIENCE THESE SYMPTONS PLEASE CALL ME NOW !

Ovarian cyst is something rather common , it can happen to any woman during her reproductive years . They are usually created because of an unbalanced hormonal level. These cyst are not harmful if they are treated on time, but if not they may become larger.

Many women today are affected by Polycystic ovary disease, meaning their ovaries have numerous cyst. It is important to be aware of the symptoms of ovarian cyst because some symptoms are an indication that immediate medical attention is needed.

So have you experienced:
Abnormal bleeding and painful menstruation
Pain during sexual intercourse
Weight gain
Vomiting or nausea
Loss of appetite or quickly feeling full
Pain or bloating in the abdomen
Dull ache in the lower back

When you experience one or more of these symptons and a test confirms you have ovarian cyst, it is time you give me a call or whatsapp me so that I can subject this medical challenge through some natural therapy that will completely eradicate this condition. The natural therapy will completely balance your hormones, shrink the cyst , relieve pelvic pain and control menstrual flow. So, pick up the phone now and call or WhatsApp me on 08086969372 and you will be glad you did.

#ilovemylife
#infertility
#babiesarebeautiful

(1) (Reply)

Don't Remove Your Teeth No Matter How Severe And How Long / Breakfree From Self-doubt: 8 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Self-esteem / [world Heart Day] Facts About The Heart You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.