Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Wow Wow Wow!! Is This Real Free Canada Immigration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wow Wow Wow!! Is This Real Free Canada Immigration (494 Views)

Requirements Needed To Free Canada Visa And Application . / WOW Is Magic ! Wow Classic / Wow Is Finally Letting You Ride A Huge Tree And It Looks Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow Wow Wow!! Is This Real Free Canada Immigration by Imtechgenius(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Have you heard of ItsCanadaTime?

ItsCanadaTime offers full immigration services to Canada, being a privately operated company with no ties to the government.

I like their professional attitude, their friendly and understanding attitude, guiding you step by step through the process.

There are two categories:

1. The services in themselves for those who wish to emigrate to Canada, official website through the link below

2. And the affiliate marketing opportunity for those who wish to promote the company either by sharing your referral link on social media, or if you have a website/blog by placing ItsCanadaTime Banner on your website/blog.

The commission for promoting itscanadatime's services is up to 50% with a medium commission of 30%.

Example: Once you sign up for an affiliate program, they credit your account with $10 for sign up, and also if you invite someone with your referral link, The Company Pay you $5 for inviting an affiliate through your link,

Minimum Cash Out is $50 through your PayPal Account, Once You reach $50 you request for payout, and it takes 6 to 7 hours to arrive in your PayPal Account.

I believe many persons from around the world will want to emigrate to Canada, as the Canadian government let's 300.000 imigrants in 2017 and the number will probably increase in the next years.

Probably if the link is not clickable, copy and paste it on you browser tap

https://itscanadatime.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php?a_aid=59971639edfff#SignupForm

Now let me guide you when signing up for affiliate account

Put in your name and other necessary information

website url: your website/blog, if you don't have leave it blank don't fill anything

Referral: 59971639edfff

Way of promoting: place banners on my website/blog, if your don't have website/blog just put in Social Media.

" Review by J Smith: I think if you make your way to Canada you will never regret it in your life, it the most free country in the world that helps people's and families right round the globe, and I will love to be there because it one of my dreams..

A special thanks to the government of Canada for granting us these wonderful opportunity, and we are looking forward for success on it..

Thank you all. "

About the company. We Are The Best Choice, And Here’s what one member
When beginning your journey towards a better future, you must have the best resources. Surely, you will

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Senate President Bukola Saraki's 2014 Tweet / 21 Years Old Student Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Half A Bottle Of Jack D / Alagbado Residents Task IKEDC On Estimated Billing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.