Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter (958 Views)

Rita Dominic Shares Amazing Pictures Of Her Late Mother 20yrs After Her Death / Kanu Celebrates Wife Amara As She Turns 34; Shares Amazing Photos / Gbenga Adeyinka Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2017
The lady identified as Ada Ujaligwa took to her Facebook account to share the story of how she employed Ngoze as her maid as a replacement for only a few days, but she ended up staying for 17 years.
Ada claimed she decided to send Ngozi to school because she was a diligent worker who never complained about her work.
Ngozi lost her parents and this enabled Ada and her husband to adopt her as their legal daughter.
Ada, in her narration, stated that her family travelled out of the country to Ireland with Ngozi where she completed her university education.
Today, Ngozi is blessed with her own man and the Ujaligwa sent off to her married home in a lavish wedding.
See photos and read Ada’s full story below.
“On the 5th of August 2017, my legally adopted daughter, Ngozi Udenwa got married to the man who was specially handpicked for her by God himself….. A wonderful young man I must say. Some of you already know a bit about how she became my daughter but the majority of you have no idea and I wish to share the amazing story of our journey together as mother and daughter…..
In the year 2000, barely 2 months after I gave birth to my first child, by sheer happenstance I got a second househelp….. My first househelp had gone home to see her family briefly and I needed someone to cover for her until she returned….. My parents got me the second househelp to help me with my new baby so I could face my studies squarely, seeing that I was a 5th year medical student at the time. That second househelp was Ngozi Udenwa my daughter….. She was only to stay with me for a short while, just a few days but she ended up staying with me until the 5th of August 2017….. More than 17yrs in total!!!
When she came into my care, she was a lovely, humble, lowly, young innocent beautiful girl whose only ambition in life was to be sent to school….. She had completed primary school but was yet to commence secondary school….. She was very passionate about going to secondary school at all cost, and I assured her that not only would she go to secondary school, she would also go to the University and be a huge success under the care of my husband and I….. To the glory of God’s mighty name Amen ?
And so our journey started….. I quickly observed that she was a very humble, patient and kind hearted person….. Ngozi approached every task you gave her with equanimity…. She was never flustered nor irritated….. She always did her tasks thoroughly and with great conscience ….. She was also particularly honest, trust worthy and hard working, she hardly ever complained about anything and when she did, I always took her seriously, knowing that for her to talk, it must be something of great significance ….. A very mild mannered, meek, respectful, tolerant and peaceful young lady….. She was a pleasure to have in my home….. She treated my children like she was their own mother, she would cry when they were sick, I was amazed at the love she showered on them whether I was around or not, her behaviour towards them was always the same…. She treated them exactly the same in my absence as she did in my presence….. And that was one of the best things about her….. She was always without any form of pretence….. Ngozi did not know and still does not know the meaning of “eye-service”….. With her what you saw was what you got whether she was being watched or not….. The consistency in the goodness she exudes greatly endeared her to my husband, myself and all the members of our families who had the opportunity of dealing with her….
Everyone admired the dedication with which she loved and cared for my children and my home….. She is the kind of person you can leave your kids with and go to Timbuktu and sleep with your 2 eyes closed, confident in the knowledge that your children would be cared for as if you were the one caring for them yourself…. As the kids grew older, they testified to the goodness of Aunty Ngo as they all refer to her …..
My husband and I enrolled her in secondary school as soon as she settled into our home….. And she proved to be an intelligent, ambitious and focused young lady to our collective delight….. She knew what she wanted and she set out to achieve it….. By the time she came to our home, her biological mother was already deceased, a few years into her secondary education, she also lost her biological father….. And became an orphan biologically….. As time went on, we decided to relocate abroad and we decided to legally adopt her and take her with us….. By then she had lived with us for 4 years and we were pretty confident that we were doing the right thing and that with God on our side, neither of us was going to regret the move to make Ngozi our legally adopted daughter, with all the rights and privileges that go with her newly acquired status….. The adoption process was rigorous but we succeeded in the end and we brought her with us to Ireland….. My husband and I promised her that if she remained as loyal, respectful, hardworking and peaceful as she has been, then we will ensure that she becomes a university graduate and an Irish citizen, God willing.
Continue:http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/08/wonder-nigerian-woman-shares-amazing.html

Photos credit:http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/08/wonder-nigerian-woman-shares-amazing.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
More photos

Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
J
Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter by CoolFreeday(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Extraordinary. God bless you all.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter by cuedish: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
If this story is true ....
God will Bless you and your husband more than you can ever imagine
Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter by chelseaboi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Touching story...God bless u
Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter by Partnerbiz3: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
So touching..
Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter by goldbim(f): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wow!!the madam is a rare gem..she has sown a seed of favour for her kids!i hope some of those madam from hell can learn from this and not how to disfigure another woman's child with hot iron because of meat or the child wets the bed?? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter by directorXixXICK(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ngozi ooooooooo....househelp work don carry you go Ireland oooooo....hardwork n honesty still pays.....those Wey dey form boss nova even reach abuja....let Dem kontinue
Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter by ibkkk(f): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
So touching.
God bless you,madam.
Congrats, Ngozi,hardwork,diligence,dedication,patience really pays.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Amazing Story Of Her Housemaid Who Turned Legal Daughter by joseo: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
her platform was house girl but character took her on a good flight........not beauty just character.

(1) (Reply)

Photos:Lady Spends 23 Years Growing The World’s Longest Fingernails / Check Out This Stunning Photo Of Simi / Yemi Alade Adds Nose Ring To Her Fashion Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.