Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Corp Members, Please Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Members, Please Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) (631 Views)

Soldier Spotted Fanning Corp Member Who Slept Off During NYSC Lecture(pic,video) / Fellow Corps Members, Please Help! / Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corp Members, Please Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Otebiyi: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ajuwayas grin grin, please I need you to help my daughter to win an ongoing contest.

All you need to do is to like her picture both on Facebook and Instagram using the links below.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=471743643199493&id=408793466161178

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX1K7_3HBW6/?r=wa1

Or just search for Itrendosun on both Facebook and Instagram, she is contestant 40 Otebiyi Gloria

As you are viewing, please kindly follow the link to like her picture on Facebook and Instagram

Pleaseee.....
Thank you

Re: Corp Members, Please Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Tolexander: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
I love this baby.

I will vote for her

(1) (Reply)

Are These The Top 5 States For Youth Service ? / 2016 Batch B’ Stream II To Pass Out Thursday / Prepare For Any Of These Next Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.