Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,690 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

happy sunday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / happy sunday (861 Views)

Am Just Letting You Know... Happy Sunday / Happy Sunday Y'all / Happy Sunday Y'all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

happy sunday by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Happy sunday people

1 Like

Re: happy sunday by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
anybody please?
Re: happy sunday by Pinkblue(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Happy sunday people. I seriously need you guys help, anybody at all.

I need about 10,000 naira to sort an urgent issue today, I am short on cash and in a tight corner kind of (don't want to go into details). I promise to pay back the money tomorrow afternoon to anybody that can help. Please this is no scam just an honest request. I don't even mind adding a little money on top for you for the troubles. Help a brother please. I know it's hard to trust these days and i don't even expect you to trust me, but i am for real. Just in a tight corner
download the paylater app and borrow the 10k they give instant loans
Re: happy sunday by ak22(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
What do u want to use it for ?
Re: happy sunday by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Pinkblue:
download the paylater app and borrow the 10k they give instant loans

Thanks, I tried to, but i don't use an android phone
Re: happy sunday by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
ak22:
What do u want to use it for ?

Personal issue bro (don't want to go into details)
Re: happy sunday by Tabbaz(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Have you gotten 5k already? cos you requested 5k on ecurrency thread.

cc
JoshMedia
agarawu23
justi4jesu
Re: happy sunday by Tabbaz(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2017

Personal issue bro (don't want to go into details)

cc
JoshMedia
agarawu23
justi4jesu
Re: happy sunday by JoshMedia: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

cc
JoshMedia
agarawu23
justi4jesu
Was about asking him to send me an SMS containing his account details when I saw this thread again
Am kind of confused sad
Re: happy sunday by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

cc
JoshMedia
agarawu23
justi4jesu
this was like last 2 weeks bro i have explained what happened on e-cuurency. But if you have doubts it is okay
Re: happy sunday by Tabbaz(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2017
this was like last 2 weeks bro i have explained what happened on e-cuurency. But if you have doubts it is okay
shocked last 2 weeks and same problem persist. I have doubt now unless anyone is able to remove my doubt
Re: happy sunday by Tabbaz(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2017
JoshMedia:

Was about asking him to send me an SMS containing his account details when I saw this thread again
Am kind of confused sad

I'm confused too
Re: happy sunday by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Tabbaz:
shocked last 2 weeks and same problem persist. I have doubt now unless anyone is able to remove my doubt

brother it is not same problem i already explained this to the other guy, i really don't know what to say again
Re: happy sunday by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

I'm confused too

bro if you can help me i will really appreciate. Just send me your account number and you will get it first thing tomorrow morning. you don't have to trust me but i won't make you look like a fool, i can give you any details of myself if you want. I have been on this platform since 2012 i can't just drop all that cos i want to scam you of 5000
Re: happy sunday by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2017
JoshMedia:

Am kind of confused sad

brother if you can help i will really appreciate, i won't disappoint you. Please this is no scam please
Re: happy sunday by agarawu23(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Tabbaz:

I'm confused too
him way no pure. I am off!

(1) (Reply)

A Demand Of Apology For False Accusation And Blackmail / ... / Thinking Of A Great Business Here Comes One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.