Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return (48696 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Dino Melaye Drops New Song On His ‘return To PDP’ (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by TerrorSquad147: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
Charly boy you mumu no gree you know say one big thief dey hide for london requiring your protest. ... but nah mumu resume or resign be your problem, anyway sha carryon your nudity sorry mumurity
omo check your sense well, e be like say acid pour on top am undecided
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by ogawisdom(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by AfizDeMedici(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Area father has done his part. Let the head of government put the polity in order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by babadem2much(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Seguntimmy:
He is trying to make a point, people shouldn't drive him off point, aren't many youths roaming around the steets? aren't their security breachers all over already?
Everything is not about protestants been driven wild by politicians

Well said Segun God bless you

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by henryhemon(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
chynie:
Why is APC acting like he did anything wrong demanding his return?
This Buhari admin brought a lot of mediocrity
Now we are celebrating the president return like is an achievement.
Anyway wehdon your protest yielded result

PMB did nothing wrong go and study the constitution. It's just a moral thing to resign if you feel you Can't continue.
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by opribo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Yes presido is back but don't think he came back to be heckled down with all the 'wahala' in Naija that's why he preferred to hibernate over there.

Right now he is on sabbatical rest, no disturbance from anybody whatsoever.
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Charlie boy is the only musician left in Nigeria with the same mentality with Fela and genuine love for people and this is because they were both raised abroad unlike these other stupid and selfish idiots with raw African mentality that call themselves musicians in Nigeria.
thank you Charlie boy. the hero of our time

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by firo08(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
hardywaltz:
CharlyBoy ur mumu don do
Duh we know who is sponsoring you.
when will u starting using ur brain? Let ur brain work with ur 10 finger
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by chynie: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
henryhemon:

PMB did nothing wrong go and study the constitution. It's just a moral thing to resign if you feel you Can't continue.
U read but u don't understand, how d you pass exams?
I never said PMB did anything wrong. I said APC celebrating his return and treating charlyboy like he did something wrong by protesting is mediocrity .
This is democracy anyone is free to protest
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by Lalas247(f): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Is he gay cry
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by henryhemon(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
chynie:

I never said PMB did anything wrong. I said APC celebrating his return and treating charlyboy like he did something wrong by protesting is mediocrity .

Do I blame you.....no not at all,it's freedom of speech.....and its online,It's a faceless platform so anyone can throw jibes at you.
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by henryhemon(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
chynie:

Do I blame you.....no not at all,it's freedom of speech.....and its online,It's a faceless platform so anyone can throw jibes at you. Thumbs up.
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by chynie: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
henryhemon:

Do I blame you.....no not at all,it's freedom of speech.....and its online,It's a faceless platform so anyone can throw jibes at you. Thumbs up.
Now u understand grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by Prouddevil(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
fultrackng:
No effort is in vain,

indeed the #ResumeOrResgn Protest worked.

It has forced the President to hurriedly return to Resume work

Only sycophants and zoombies would deny the truth

God bless the Area Dada for standing up for the truth
we know who is paying your lots...
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by vertueptime: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Seguntimmy:
He is trying to make a point, people shouldn't drive him off point, aren't many youths roaming around the steets? aren't their security breachers all over already?

I for like use 2 mouth koboko to lash charlie boy for that him naked picture
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by FrancisIgya: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
When GEJ and his cohorts were looting left and right Charlie boy saw nothing wrong. God punish you and your sponsors
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by Amah70: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nwodosis:
Our president love reading only cartoons, He may not read this your letter

Charly Boy knows this. He only wants popularity.

But is he aware that owners of Nigeria had told him "shut up"?
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by kinibigdeal(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
hardywaltz:
CharlyBoy ur mumu don do
Duh we know who is sponsoring you.

Charley boy is bigger than being sponsored if you to young to know who his father was
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by Tedassie(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Charly boy is a true nonpartisan and patriotic Nigerian,very fearless too...We need more like him,unfortunately Nigerians have this stand aloof mentality which makes them not appreciate enough;the impetus a fellow compatriot possesses to fight for them,that they may in turn rise up to the challenge of emancipation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by kinibigdeal(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
FrancisIgya:
When GEJ and his cohorts were looting left and right Charlie boy saw nothing wrong. God punish you and your sponsors

And Buhari cabals are keeping money
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by kings09(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wen charlie boi voiced his opinion dat he wasnt for biafra, z.ombies like sarrki, passingshot, omenka, yarimo hailed but d moment he started tje ResumeOrResign protest against buhari, they tagged him ipod n attacked him. Such influence is wat has affected ur opinion n judgement. Be careful with wat u read on nairaland. Some ppl like those mentioned above r strictly employed to monitor n influence public opinion.
fk001:
so all this while Charly boy is against Nnamdi KANU.

and no one bothers to give me a hint

poor charly i am sorry for castigating you lately cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by vedaxcool(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
[s]
ItachiUchiha:

No vex oo, even though I know you will.. Charlie boy has protested against Buhari, since u know the thief in London, go and protest against him or her na..

Must charlie boy do everything for you, can't you be useful too? Apart from insulting those against Buhari, of what usefulness are you?
[/s]

Defender of Looters spotted, ain't gat time for thizz
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by bubbllie(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Korret grin

Zeze06:
Integrity is key,

Charlyboy has lost audience with sane people because of his conducts and lifestyle...

Lesson 1; Build a good reputation so that when you talk people will listen...

Lesson 2; if the vessel is dirty, no one cares about its content...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by djbussy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Intresting. He still has something useful in his brain inherited from his dad. Nice 1
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Defender of Looters spotted, ain't gat time for thizz

Its possible you don't know how to read or you're a robot programmed to spew rubbish..

Where did I defend anybody? Protest against the looter, burn them at the stake, jungle justice is fine.. But do it, stop looking for someone to do it for u and stop making noise abt it
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by Beetobee(f): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Seguntimmy:
If he really cares about the youths, he should stop supplying those hard drugs in his Gwarinmpa residence. He who comes to equity should come with clean hands.
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by NAMAS(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
OurMumuDonDo
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by Ojiofor: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tufiakwa to Charlie Boy's abominable gay azz!
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by AnanseK(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
AndreizMendez:
Reading comments of Nigerians throwing insults at Charlie boy for staging the resume or resign protest and now on this his letter to the President made me realise that some of us Our Mumu Never Do.

Indeed Charlie Boy is not poor, he is from a wealthy Family, he can as well sit down in his home and enjoy himself.

Instead of we abusing him, I suggest we support what he is protesting for which is a functional government #OurMumuDonDo

But there was functional government and the constitution was not breached in anyway.

Charlyboy was paid to do a dirty political job.
Even his hooligan companions can see thru this treacherous and desperate campaign.
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by hokafor(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
"Charley" like the Ghanaian people will say. Is that u are jobless or what? Today u are a lone protestor, tomorrow u want the president to return, next tomorrow u are against secessionist. Now the so called president has returned u are now doing damage control. Ur mumu don three much.
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by marwanafrica: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
make sence
Re: Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return by oruma19: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
oluwabless1:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-YMP0eRODiFc/WZl0zAmJTjI/AAAAAAAAODs/X_Y8ETWV3dcnEqAlS9DqhjzCffPzT5PCACLcBGAs/s1600/CharlyBoy-600x806-447x600.jpg[/img]

Controversial media personality Charly Boy, has penned an open letter to president Buhari upon his return to the country yesterday.
He wrote:
We are glad that you have finally returned to the country our dear president.

_________
Now that you are back, Mr. President, please get back to work immediately. We want you to immediately tackle the various security issues in the country. We want you to take a decisive step in tackling the myriad of secessionist agitations in the country.

_________
Finally, Mr. President, many Nigerians are still suffering in abject penury and most of our youths are jobless and roaming the streets hopelessly and helplessly,we would like you to take a decisive step to bring succour to Nigerians who want you to deliver on your mandate as regards these pertinent issues.

________
Once again Mr. President, welcome back. We wish you good health and a successful reign.
_______
Thank you for resuming back to work. We love you! Our Mumu Don Do.

@:http://trendzbase..com/2017/08/read-charly-boys-letter-to-president.html
charly boy is patriotic. Hw wasn't fighting against Buhari, he was fighting forb the right thing to be done. I am really impressed that his agitation has yielded some good moves. I hope Buhari sits down to work now. I believe in one Nigeria because the bigger we are, the better for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari / Atiku With Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu In Throwback Photo / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.