Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale (7447 Views)

Safety And Protective Moveable, Unmoveable Storage Equipments / Beautiful Laptop Skins For Sale At Amazing Prices / Laptop Skins Now In Nigeria: Dazzle Your Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by kenador: 1:52am On Feb 18, 2010
Our laptop skins are professionally designed vinyl "stickers" that make your laptop unique. Do you want to be different, stand out from the crowd? Our laptop skins designs make your laptop special.

We use only well-tested materials and printing technologies for our laptop skins which are also used in the graphic design, signmaking and automotive industries.

Our laptop skins will even protect your notebook against abrasion and damage. We use an ultra-strong laminate to ensure that our laptop skins last and your laptop does too.

PRICES: N1500 for single purchase

for wholesale or retail purchase, contact me for further details on 08072718019.

Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by hayprof(m): 5:53am On Feb 18, 2010
can the skin b applied to every part of the laptop ?
Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by kenador: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2010
just the front cover. very useful and attractive.
Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by damidre: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2010
Can I provide my own designs or I have to choose from your own designs?
Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by kenador: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2010
damidre:

Can I provide my own designs or I have to choose from your own designs?

you can provide your own design if u want. customized.
Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by damidre: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2010
No extra costs right? How do I order for it, i guess you have for all sizes of laptops
Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by Phony200(m): 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2010
Cool, Can you get the custom design over email and deliver d skin arnd Ikeja? Sounds nice.
Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by kenador: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2010
damidre:

No extra costs right? How do I order for it, i guess you have for all sizes of laptops

Call me on 08072718019 or 08089793316 for order. You can select the types you want and we have a whole lot of variety.
Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by kenador: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2010
Phony200:

Cool, Can you get the custom design over email and deliver d skin arnd Ikeja? Sounds nice.

yes i can get the custom design over email. you can request via this address, phaetonphoenix@gmail.com
Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by kenador: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2010
call now
Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by letustalk(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2010
@ POSTER
Pls can you post pics of works done by you. it will help in a judgmental guide. Thanks
Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by forlan2074: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2010
I just want to change the looks of my laptop, and doesn't found anything new. But i really like the skins
which provided by this website http://decalskin.com,Its really good and helpful.
Re: Extremely Attractive And Protective Laptop Skins For Sale by Dany10: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Can I get the one to cover all parts of the laptop

(1) (Reply)

Smart Power Bank 30,000mah Electricity/solar Charging 5k (pics) / The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly / Blord Group Launches Billpoint App For Bill Payment And Airtime Top Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.