Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister French Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister French Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage (2874 Views)

Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage / Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister French Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage by IamDaniella: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
A lady has sparked serious debate on her Instagram page after she shared a photo of herself kissing her sister, Sonia inside a car. The lady named Jessica shared the photo with caption, “I love u sis”.

However, many of her followers found the photo in bad taste and criticised her. Some even labeled her action incestuous despite efforts from other followers trying to defend the kiss as just an innocent sisters’ kiss.

Meanwhile, Jessica’s brother Cyril also commented to defend his sisters’ action as just having fun and blast the Internet trolls.

See more photos➡ http://www.linjust.com/lady-shares-photo-of-herself-and-sister-french-kissing-in-a-car-sparks-outrage-photos.html

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister French Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
nothing but sisterly love

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister French Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage by succyblinks(f): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
I won't be surprise if they both engage in threesum and still call it "sisterly love"
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister French Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage by ZeroUnity: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Clap for them o.... Hahahahahahahhaa make dem go collect award for best performance from their local Govt......2 idiots showcasing stupidity and ignorance....
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister French Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage by Cholls(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
nothing but sisterly love
my brother which sister love b dat... God go punish dem both. Nonsense
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister French Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cholls:
my brother which sister love b dat... God go punish dem both. Nonsense

you know, the strong bond/love between certain siblings...

btw: when great girl friends casually kiss one another like that, i doubt it should be different between siblings. is it?!
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister French Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage by Cholls(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you know, the strong bond/love between certain siblings...

btw: when great girl friends casually kiss one another like that, i doubt it should be different between siblings. is it?!
my brother I don't even welcome such revulsion

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Daughter Spotted Smoking Cigarette And Kissing A Guy At Harvard Game / Davido:Nigerians Selling Their Soul To The Devil (blood Sacrifice & Freemasonry) / Biography Of M-kaze Port Harcourt Artiste (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.