Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format (2758 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by luch01: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2007
[i][/i]Goodmorning Nairalanders, please do any one have info on what Oceanic Bank text look like, what exactly should be expected and what is the timing like.I need this for a text on the 17th of feb, at Ikeja. I will appreciate it if i get a quick respond becos i need to prepare well for this one ooo!
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by inntex242(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2007
Bros abeg where exactly b d venue. Dat has been my dream bank and I wouldn't like to miss dis opportunity. Abeg my add is inntex242@yahoo.com or u can send it thru txt to 08068913993. Success wishes dear.
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by sample(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2007
My brother i dey Abuja.When Oceanic go write their test for Abuja,if u know pls send the info 2 me at dogsinatas20022002@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by hndjoe: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2007
Abeg LUCH01 try help ur brodas with the address at ikeja. Time too inclusive.
Joooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by stevo78(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2007
Oceanic bank test is 70 questions to be answered in 60 minutes. 15 Maths, Comprehension 10, Grammar 20, Current affairs, 15 and business question 10. Just relax and put in ur best. Past mark is 50% which is 35 out of d 70.
Good luck and all the best
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by dgov(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2007
Luch01, is this your first test or u've done one b4, if this is ur first attempt and u pass it at the end of the day they are still going to conduct second test for the successfull ones so get prepared. As for the gete grashers, it may not work because Oceanic bank is a very organized bank, the names of the invited people will b pasted and if your name is not there they may not allow u to write the test but u can try ur luck.
i wish u all best of luck.
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by orukky: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2007
im new on the block and presently work in oceanic. there is only one test,after which an interview. The test is no big deal,its a 50% pass. its the interview you need a guide for. You would make it.
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by luch01: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2007
Thanks, Nairalanders for the info, I am really happy to be a member of this group and i strongly belive i will make it this time and also make you guys proud.special thanks to stevo78 and orukky see you up there.
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by festty: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2007
Brother, be convinced that this job is urs, Amen.But I'll like tyo gatecrash, could u send the address-venue and time to my cell 08035369538 or my email:festty2005@yahoo.com.

remain convinced.

Thanks.
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by dgov(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2007
Orukky please can u give me ur phone no or E-mail, we need to talk. mine is 08060679944
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by aking: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2007
Hi Guys! ive been a regular visitor 2 ds forum and now deem it fit 2 contribute my own quota by becoming a regd. member, firstly, i want 2 wish everyone going 4 d oceanic bank test a resounding success, d test venue in d past has often been their training centre at Adeniyi Jones[Ikeja]. Then 4 those who sat 4 and passed d aptitude test held late last year, how far? any summons, wetin dey happen, as im one of those trapped in this dilemma of waiting. wink
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by Stamford: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2007
Orukky, you can be of great help to me,i applied for Oceanic last year when they were doing series of test and I chosed Lagos, of course i wasn't called anyway,but my friend that chosed Abeokuta was called, if i try fill in my info,the message i get is that my data is already in their database. I need a job to get my life rolling, moreso that this bank gives us( HND grads) opportunity and i believe this yr many nairalanders will share testimonies.
So Orukky my Ph No is 08029043421 and my email addy is bunmiakangbe@yahoo.com.
Thanks and regards ro ma fellow ebullient Nairalanders.
Bunmi
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by dgov(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2007
Aking, where did u had ur test? is it at Abeokuta or Ibadan?
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by orukky: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2007
Stamford take your cv to human resources in V.I Ozumba Mbadiwe and also tell them your plight. Wish you the best. I hope you applied for bank PHB.
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by aking: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2007
hi dgov, i sat for d test here in lag, and that should be sometime in october, last year. smiley
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by dgov(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2007
Orukky, pls i still need to talk to u, my no is 08060679944, pls let me av urs so that we can talk.

Aking, did u pass the test? if yes, then exercise patient a little, they av not call any body for interview in the S/west region, ok.
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by cidal2001: 10:35am On Feb 14, 2007
pls can anyone tell me the venue of the test in ikeja, pls my email is cidal2001@yahoo.com and my number is 08033772779. hope u guys know zenith is conducting a test on friday-16th feb!
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by dgov(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2007
guy, pls where is the venue for the zenith bank test on friday and the time, pls this is very very important to nairalanders.
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by Stamford: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2007
Orukky,
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate you, i'll do as you've advised. I will take it to the Head Office 2moro. Should i take it to the HR or drop it @ the reception. Please reply.
Bunmi
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by okoriesam: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2007
pls guys can any one help me with the venue & time for the test
thanks & God bless.
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by orukky: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2007
Stamford go to HR,try to see someone there. Dont drop it at the reception. You can even pally security to help you. Go to the corporate office at ozumba mbadiwe(former embassy),it is opposite the head office.

Dgov,i will call you 2moro.i hope its not too late.i can see you online now.
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by dgov(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2007
Orukky pls i really wan to know if oceanic is going to conduct another test for those that passed the Ibadan centre that was conducted last year october
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by agnesoseka: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2007
pls does anyone knw wen they\ll be writtin in abuja? fill us in ASAP.thankx u'all.
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by salubiray: 1:19am On Feb 16, 2007
hey guy pls where is the venue for the test at ikeja and what time is it going 2 be? abeg make i no, my email address is salubiraymon@yahoo.com[right][/right]
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by MikOdunewu: 5:13am On Feb 16, 2007
dgov:

Orukky please can u give me your phone no or E-mail, we need to talk. mine is 08060679944
Re: Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format by MikOdunewu: 5:24am On Feb 16, 2007
what is the faith of those that receive success notification 4rom Abeokuta test?Pls, someone shd help!
MikOdunewu:

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Recruitment At Nestlé Nigeria Plc / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / URGENT! Relationship/loan Officer At Addosser Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.